Sign in to follow this  
Jules

Sheriff's Office Prepares Zimmerman Verdict Riot Plan

Pretty sure he meant the *case* was racially motivated, as in, that was the entire reason Zimmerman was arrested in the first place. The local sheriff refused to arrest him and was fired because of that. If Zimmerman and Martin are both the same race, the case never goes to trial.

Either way is basically supports the subject at hand.

Al Sharpton and all these other civil rights people wanna make this out to be a racial thing, yet Zimmerman never said for 100% he was black. Not to mention the guy has no ties to any racial hatred group. I can't see someone with his history of helping African Americans just deciding to hate them one day and shooting one just because he could.

Edited by Bucman

I'm not sure where you're getting that he didn't know he was black. He did know he was black. The issue was, NBC edited the tape to make it appear that he volunteered the information he was black, which is not the case, the dispatcher asked him specifically what race Trayvon was, and then he replied that he was black.

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure where you're getting that he didn't know he was black. He did know he was black. The issue was, NBC edited the tape to make it appear that he volunteered the information he was black, which is not the case, the dispatcher asked him specifically what race Trayvon was, and then he replied that he was black.

I remember that back when the news initially broke. The media had control of this case from the beginning.

Either way is basically supports the subject at hand.

Al Sharpton and all these other civil rights people wanna make this out to be a racial thing, yet Zimmerman never said for 100% he was black. Not to mention the guy has no ties to any racial hatred group. I can't see someone with his history of helping African Americans just deciding to hate them one day and shooting one just because he could.

Uh yeah, that part I'm not getting either Bucman? "Racially motivated, yet he didn't know he was black"? And "basically supports the subject at hand"?

Like Thanatos said, I'm pretty sure he meant the case itself was racially motivated, as in, that was the entire reason Zimmerman was arrested in the first place! And still trying to bring up charges...Now the racist organization NAACP is getting the DOJ, led by the racist Eric Holder who picks and chooses which laws to enforce based on race, to now "target" Zimmerman for violating Martin's civil rights? LMAO...It's obvious they didnt follow the trial and see there is absolutely no evidence of such! Just another example of the corruption of the Obama regime? And Eric Holder? Really?

How is this POS not in prison? The DOJ needs to stay out of this! Cause now its Zimmerman's rights that are being violated, not the other way around.

Uh yeah, that part I'm not getting either Bucman? "Racially motivated, yet he didn't know he was black"? And "basically supports the subject at hand"?

Like Thanatos said, I'm pretty sure he meant the case itself was racially motivated, as in, that was the entire reason Zimmerman was arrested in the first place! And still trying to bring up charges...Now the racist organization NAACP is getting the DOJ, led by the racist Eric Holder who picks and chooses which laws to enforce based on race, to now "target" Zimmerman for violating Martin's civil rights? LMAO...It's obvious they didnt follow the trial and see there is absolutely no evidence of such! Just another example of the corruption of the Obama regime? And Eric Holder? Really?

How is this POS not in prison? The DOJ needs to stay out of this! Cause now its Zimmerman's rights that are being violated, not the other way around.

Zimmerman on the non-emergency called said he "thinks he is black, but can't tell for certain". You can make what you want of that, but unless Zimmerman was just lying and knew the guy was black but didn't wanna say it, he didn't know for certain.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2013/jul/15/us-attorney-general-says-trayvon-martin-death-unne/#axzz2Z8ceZfqK

WASHINGTON — Attorney General Eric Holder on Monday called the killing of Trayvon Martin a "tragic, unnecessary shooting," and said the Justice Department will follow "the facts and the law" as it reviews evidence to see whether federal criminal charges are warranted.

In his first comments since the acquittal of George Zimmerman in the Martin case, the attorney general said the 17-year-old's death provides an opportunity for the nation to speak honestly about complicated and emotionally charged issues.

He said the nation must not forgo an opportunity toward better understanding of one another.

On Sunday, the Justice Department said it is reviewing evidence in the case to determine whether criminal civil rights charges would be brought.

The department opened an investigation into Martin's death last year but stepped aside to allow the state prosecution to proceed.

Holder said, "We are ... mindful of the pain felt by our nation surrounding the tragic, unnecessary shooting death of Trayvon Martin in Sanford, Fla., last year." The attorney general's characterization of the killing drew strong applause from the audience at the 51st national convention of the Delta Sigma Theta, the nation's largest African-American sorority.

"Independent of the legal determination that will be made, I believe that this tragedy provides yet another opportunity for our nation to speak honestly about the complicated and emotionally charged issues that this case has raised," Holder said.

"We must not — as we have too often in the past — let this opportunity pass," he added.

"I hope that we will approach this necessarily difficult dialogue with the same dignity that those who have lost the most, Trayvon's parents, have demonstrated throughout the last year — and especially over the past few days," said Holder. "They suffered a pain that no parent should have to endure — and one that I, as a father, cannot begin to conceive."

The Justice Department says the criminal section of the Justice Department's civil rights division, the FBI and federal prosecutors in Florida are continuing to evaluate the evidence generated during the federal investigation, plus evidence and testimony from the state trial.

The NAACP and others are calling on the Justice Department to file civil rights charges against Zimmerman. Thousands of demonstrators from across the country protested the jury's decision to clear Zimmerman in the shooting death of the unarmed black teenager.

Also on Monday, the White House said President Barack Obama won't involve himself in the Justice Department decision on whether to pursue civil rights charges against Zimmerman. White House spokesman Jay Carney said it would be inappropriate for Obama to express an opinion on how the department deals with Zimmerman.

Well, regardless this needs to be put it to bed, already. If George Zimmerman is white then so is Obama. Bring me the heads of the news services that painted this mess WHITE vs. BLACK. If you saw Zimmerman running from the scene of a crime, would you describe him as a white male? The way he appeared on the night in question, I would have described him as Hispanic, possibly Middle Eastern. Look at him during his acquittal...he could pass for a person of East Indian descent. The press says otherwise because WHITE vs.BLACK inflames like no other distinction and creates more rotten news to peddle. Does it not?

And how bout those twitter comments made by Victor Cruz and Roddy White! Two douchebags whom I just lost respect for! Oh but they take it back...Pfft!

• Upvote 2

O YEAH. You got me man! White POWERRRRRR!

fic-hfr1.gif

Get outta here with that nonsense. Even thinking of calling me a racist is bullshit. I guess living in North Dakota you guys probably just play patty cake together and no one else has opposite opinions and if you do, OMG YOUR RACIST!

jesse.jpg

We are all racist!!! :panic:

:p

Well, regardless this needs to be put it to bed, already. If George Zimmerman is white then so is Obama. Bring me the heads of the news services that painted this mess WHITE vs. BLACK. If you saw Zimmerman running from the scene of a crime, would you describe him as a white male? The way he appeared on the night in question, I would have described him as Hispanic, possibly Middle Eastern. Look at him during his acquittal...he could pass for a person of East Indian descent. The press says otherwise because WHITE vs.BLACK inflames like no other distinction and creates more rotten news to peddle. Does it not?

And how bout those twitter comments made by Victor Cruz and Roddy White! Two douchebags whom I just lost respect for! Oh but they take it back...Pfft!

Yeah that's the irony to me in this case. How white is Zimmerman really? :rofl:

But, they started the white vs. blacks thing from the beginning and it worked. Oh hell it worked. :yep:

You could almost say from the get go there was a.....agenda at work almost.

g013_stunned_cat_open_mouth.gif

We don't need this shit in this country right now. But, there are people all around the country white or black or whatever color protesting and mourning the death of "the Presidents long lost son."

• Upvote 1

Reverse racism is still racism.

This happened today just eight blocks from my house today...

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- A crowd of 100-200 people gathered at the scene of a suspect being shot and killed by a Little Rock police officer Monday morning. The shooting happened before noon at 12th Street and Jefferson Street, according to Little Rock police.

Davis said the officer fired his service weapon approximately three times for fear of his life; Williams was taken into custody and rushed to UAMS where he died from his wounds at 12:17 p.m. In addition to Williams' gun, Davis said an unknown amount of narcotics were also found at the scene of the shooting.

Shortly after the shooting happened, a crowd gathered and was said to be yelling phrases such as "Trayvon Martin," "He was running away," and spitting on people. Some people at the scene were calling for justice for Bobby Moore, who was shot and killed in 2012 by a Little Rock police officer.

THV's Dustin Wilson, who spent the afternoon at the scene, said the group grew to at least 100 people, some of which were yelling at the officers. Some called the officers 'cowards' while others are asked why they didn't use a Taser on the man.

Anyone else having stories like this pop up in their area? Or is Arkansas just that backwards?

I hate when people say shit like "Why didn't you use a taser?" I can absolutely guarantee that if those people had been in a situation where they were in actual danger from the other party, they would jump the gun rather than the taser. People can talk about how unjust shit like this is (I don't know the specifics of it, so I won't comment), but in the end most of those people would have done the same thing.

EDIT: Again, this is just an observation made from a supposed chant from that crowd. This isn't my opinion or stance on whether or not that cop was in the right; it's just my saying that people like to talk about what is right in those circumstances, but a lot of them wouldn't do what they claimed.

Edited by Vikingfan465

This happened today just eight blocks from my house today...

Anyone else having stories like this pop up in their area? Or is Arkansas just that backwards?

That's scary it happened so close to you. No nothing like that near where I live thankfully.

Stay safe.

Edited by Jules

And away we go..... :rolleyes:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/07/15/NBCs-Al-Sharpton-Plans-Protest-in-100-Cities

During MSNBC's 11 am hour, above a chyron that read, "More Marches, Protests Planned in Coming Days, Weeks," MSNBC anchor Al Sharpton said that he and his National Action Network are "mobilizing" protests in 100 cities. Sharpton made clear that the protests were meant to pressure the Justice Department into taking legal action against George Zimmerman:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/blog/bs-md-trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman-monday-20130715,0,5135359.story

Baltimore police say they are investigating a witness account that a group of black youths beat a Hispanic man near Patterson Park Sunday while saying, "This is for Trayvon."

More...

http://www.infowars.com/oakland-police-stood-down-as-rioters-terrorized-drivers/

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/07/15/justice-for-trayvon-rally-shuts-down-major-newark-intersection/

Edited by Jules

This is making me ashamed to be a person living in our country.

Ya. I don't even agree with the verdict and can hardly believe what's going on. And Obama and Holder are showing interest in federal charges? If that goes down, I can't even begin to explain... Nevermind. Let's just wait to see if anything comes of it.

I just don't understand the outrage for this. I mean, we didn't get this much public crying when Casey Anthony got away with murdering her fucking infant child, but this black thug gets shot dead in a scuffle and it is the biggest injustice ever. I'm tired of people not shutting up about this.

Edited by Milla4Prez63

I just don't understand the outrage for this. I mean, we didn't get this much public crying when Casey Anthony got away with murdering her fucking infant child, but this black thug gets shot dead in a scuffle and it is the biggest injustice ever. I'm tired of people not shutting up about this.

What country do you live in? Because its definitely not the one I do

Reactions were pretty similar in both cases. The main difference is in the Zimmerman case you can have (and according to reports we DO have) ethnic groups enacting revenge on opposing ethnic groups based on Martin's/Zimmerman's race.

Yeah be safe guys out in public no matter what race you are. A lot of people scattered around the country could be worked up and you don't know it.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/22850763/jogger-says-he-was-attacked-in-retaliation-for-zimmerman-verdict#axzz2Z8TvGzrd

A man who says he was jogging alongside of a road when three black men abducted and beat him claims the alleged attack was in retaliation for George Zimmerman’s acquittal, police in Senatobia, Miss. told Fox News.

Police Chief Steve Holts told Fox News the alleged victim, who is white, was jogging Sunday night along Highway 51 when, he said, the suspects pulled over and ordered him to get inside their car.

“One of them asked, ‘Do you know who Trayvon Martin was?’” Holts quoted the man as saying. At that point, the men in the vehicle allegedly attacked him. The man, who the chief described as a young resident of the area, was treated at a local hospital.

Memphis television station WREG reported the assailants allegedly told the victim, “This is for Trayvon.” The television station and The Democrat newspaper reported the jogger was badly beaten and later dropped off on a road between Senatobia and Coldwater, Miss.

Holts declined to release any other information but said officers are searching for three black males in a white, four-door vehicle.

“We want to find out why this happened,” the chief said, while also cautioning local residents to “be safe.”

The police department is urging local residents who might have information to contact Crimestoppers at 662-301-1111.

Edited by Jules

Al Sharpton is probably the most racist person in the country right now. The stuff he's saying and encouraging people to do is disgusting. He may put on the front of "peaceful" protest, but he knows damn well what's going to come of it. You want people to stop being racist? Stop giving them reason to be. You see these guys going nuts in LA, overturning police cars and throwing trashcans through Burger King windows, I'd be willing to bet they don't give two shits about Trayvon Martin, and were just waiting for a racially motivated reason to riot.

I don't know if they actually think vandalism and acts of crime will suddenly overturn the verdict, but it's getting ridiculous, and it needs to stop.

• Upvote 1

Ladies and gentlemen, Obama's america. Now let's watch as a bunch of random black people riot and pillage cities while the government watches and smiles, completely destroying everything their predecessors fought for.

• Upvote 1