Zack_of_Steel

Team "How Assembled" Charts

It says the Broncos only have one defensive starter from College free agency... but Wes Woodyard and Chris Harris were both undrafted.

Pretty cool to look at anyway.

The chart doesn't show up for me on the page. For offense or defense.

Steelers have drafted 19/22 starters, most in the league. :yep:

:49ers: 14/22.

:Chargers: 16/22

Decent, but I wish the percetange was higher.

It says the Broncos only have one defensive starter from College free agency... but Wes Woodyard and Chris Harris were both undrafted.

Pretty cool to look at anyway.

Probably because they're counting DRC and Champ as "the starters" and Harris as the nickel, which isn't technically a starting position in the base defense.

I don't understand how they compiled the numbers for the offense.

For SD, they show 4 draft picks, 2 UDFA, 4 FA, and 1 trade.

In reality, SD's offense fields 6 draft picks (Rivers, Mathews, Hardwick, Clary, Fluker, and Floyd), 1 UDFA (Gates), and 4 FA pick ups (McClain, Starks, Rinehart, and Alexander).

I don't understand how they compiled the numbers for the offense.

For SD, they show 4 draft picks, 2 UDFA, 4 FA, and 1 trade.

In reality, SD's offense fields 6 draft picks (Rivers, Mathews, Hardwick, Clary, Fluker, and Floyd), 1 UDFA (Gates), and 4 FA pick ups (McClain, Starks, Rinehart, and Alexander).

Rivers wasn't a draft pick, he was traded for Eli Manning. Also, Floyd was an Undrafted Free Agent out of Wyoming so what they have is correct.

Rivers wasn't a draft pick, he was traded for Eli Manning. Also, Floyd was an Undrafted Free Agent out of Wyoming so what they have is correct.

Ah yes, that's true. I always forget that Rivers isn't considered a player than we drafted, even though he might as well be. He was the guy we targeted and who we obtained through the use of our first pick.

We should have a 1 for trades, which was Percy Harvin, but from the extreme roster gutting three years back I knew were were a pretty purely drafted team :rock:

We should have a 1 for trades, which was Percy Harvin, but from the extreme roster gutting three years back I knew were were a pretty purely drafted team :rock:

Marshawn Lynch was a trade as well no? 2 seems correct

Ah yes, that's true. I always forget that Rivers isn't considered a player than we drafted, even though he might as well be. He was the guy we targeted and who we obtained through the use of our first pick.

Ya he's pretty much a draft pick

:Bucs: 14/22

I'm pretty sure it should be 15/22 though because they only have 7 listed for offense, when I think it should be 8. No one who is starting on our offense got traded for (they say 1 is). They must consider Carimi a starter, but Demar Dotson is most likely going be our starting RT.

Edited by RogerGoodellSucks

17/22 it seems. Pretty good.

This is pretty cool though. Although it has a few flaws in it as far as the theory goes in it, pretty useful.

Actually :panthers: Carolina is 18 - 22

They list Hangartner as a Free Agent because he came from Buffalo but he was initially drafted by Carolina

That gives Bell and Olsen on offense and Josh Thomas and Dwan Edwards on Defense.