Bucman

Official 2014 NBA OffSeason

Really wish Bennett would stay in Minny. Much more long-term potential than Thad. TWolves could develop two #1 overall guys and make a super team. TWolves just fucked their future potential.

Sixers on the other hand have a shit load of young talent. 6 lottery picks on this team if that happens.

He's a bit of a tweener but his energy, leadership and defense make him valuable to ANY team.

Hes a solid player but not a star. Idk how hes overrated though.

That Thad Young deal has been reported to be not so true. Twolves want Thad Young but won't be trading Bennett for him.

lol at Bosh leading anyone to the playoffs. The Raptors made the playoffs twice in the 7 years Bosh was there and lost in the first round both times.

So Kevin Durant leaving the Thunder when he becomes a FA is so inevitable.

Well according to a report of ESPN Wiggins wanted to be traded from the Cavs as he wants to be a big time player from the get go and not eased into a bit part role.

It had quotes from his college coach, I'm on my phone so can't be added to find it but it's and interesting story of true.

Wiggins comes off as timid and very shy in the interviews I saw. I dunno why he would want the spotlight on him like it will be in Minny. He would of had a much easier time in Cleveland because of the team around him.

Wiggins comes off as timid and very shy in the interviews I saw. I dunno why he would want the spotlight on him like it will be in Minny. He would of had a much easier time in Cleveland because of the team around him.

Maybe he doesn't want his legacy to be riding Lebron's coattails? If he won a championship with Lebron and Love, but failed to win one afterwards; he'd be viewed as a failure. At least in Minnesota he gets to start from the bottom and has low expectations off the bat.

Edited by Chernobyl426

Well according to a report of ESPN Wiggins wanted to be traded from the Cavs as he wants to be a big time player from the get go and not eased into a bit part role.

It had quotes from his college coach, I'm on my phone so can't be added to find it but it's and interesting story of true.

Probably said that more due to the fact that him being traded to Minny was inevitable. Probably just wanted to jump the gun and make the Twolves think they got somebody who actually wants to be there, rather than someone who gets traded and then as vanilla as usual in the press conference, says "I'm excited to be here and I'm ready to build a championship team." Boring.

Also, something tells me that the Cavs had this all planned out pre-draft. Wiggins was never gonna be a Cav. Wigs probably got that vibe too.

• Upvote 1

Marion is a solid signing for us. in 1 year we have gone from Earl Clark and Alonzo Gee at SF to Lebron James and Shawn Marion :rock:

The Matrix is in Cleveland, like the deal now I just want Ray Allen to be signed and I am very happy.

Guest Phailadelphia

Interactions with Rockets fans are always amusing. As soon as they learn I'm an OKC fan, the first comment from them is "Hurr durr how's that James Harden trade working out for ya?" I'm beginning to think they ought to be asking themselves the same question. They've had Harden for three years now and still havent won a playoff series. Matter of fact, the best things that's come out of the Harden trade are the hilarious highlight reels of him not trying on defense.

• Upvote 2

Houston had missed 3 straight playoffs before getting Harden. He's clearly made them a better team (and only has played 2 seasons anyways). The Thunder haven't been back to the finals since giving him up.

In other Thunder news, there are rumors that they are going after Greg Monroe who I think would be a perfect fit for them.

Guest Phailadelphia

I think you have that backwards right? Monroe wanted a S&T to OKC but they weren't willing to give up anything for him (plus he wants a big contract, which isn't happening in OKC).

Hmm I thought I read the opposite. Too bad.

Greg Monroe in OKC would be scary.

Presti needs to nut up and make some kind of move that will convince Durant to stay.

Guest Phailadelphia

Greg Monroe in OKC would be scary.

Presti needs to nut up and make some kind of move that will convince Durant to stay.

You mean like having another top 10 player, a PF who should be an All Star, and a team that is a perennial contender? Totes.

You mean like having another top 10 player, a PF who should be an All Star, and a team that is a perennial contender? Totes.

Well, apparently it isn't enough. Why not add a real, actual Center to that mix?

I forgot about him. I like Adams but he could be the centerpiece of a Monroe package which I would do if I'm the Thunder.