Sign in to follow this  
BLUE

George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

Zimmerman gonna beat dat ass then pull out a gun.

He's basically profiting off of murder either way. I'd love to see him get his ass beat, but in all actuality if it happens he's gonna get paid.

He'll be boxing The Game, who is like 6'4, 205ish lol, and The Game has already said he's taken on the fight as an opportunity to carry on Trayvon Martin's legacy. I hope he talks tons of trash about how Zimmerman wrongfully stalked a minor and then shot him.

Edited by BwareDWare94

He'll be boxing The Game, who is like 6'4, 205ish lol, and The Game has already said he's taken on the fight as an opportunity to carry on Trayvon Martin's legacy. I hope he talks tons of trash about how Zimmerman wrongfully stalked a minor and then shot him.

No, The Game said he would love to do it, but Zimmerman ultimately gets to decide and nothing has been set in stone. Also, according to the article he's 6'5" 245.

lern 2 reed dakota

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

The Game is huge, and he would knock Zimmerman's head off. lol

• Upvote 1

No, The Game said he would love to do it, but Zimmerman ultimately gets to decide and nothing has been set in stone. Also, according to the article he's 6'5" 245.

lern 2 reed dakota

The article I saw said 6'4, 205. I initially had 240 in the post, but checked to make sure.

Conflicting reports!

Zimmerman is a "celebrity"? When the fuck did that happen?

I thought the same thing as Zack and Mav.

The fact that he is being called a celebrity is disgusting, murder is a new way to become a celebrity ? I guess it is true the line between fame and infamy is rapidly narrowing.

And if he is a boxer of any number of years you are going to tell me that as a portly man you can not seem to land a clean shot on a kid who has had no reports of any training in any sort of physical combat that ways less than 160 ? You must really suck. Which is going to make this all the more fun to watch if he is truly that bad. If he is any good it just raises more suspicion about the dude.

And there is no way he fights the game if Zimmerman gets to choose. You think he is that dumb ? The dude got acquitted to maintain a life, I don't think he would be interested in a boxing match that would take that away.

Guest Phailadelphia

I thought the same thing as Zack and Mav.

The fact that he is being called a celebrity is disgusting, murder is a new way to become a celebrity ? I guess it is true the line between fame and infamy is rapidly narrowing.

And if he is a boxer of any number of years you are going to tell me that as a portly man you can not seem to land a clean shot on a kid who has had no reports of any training in any sort of physical combat that ways less than 160 ? You must really suck. Which is going to make this all the more fun to watch if he is truly that bad. If he is any good it just raises more suspicion about the dude.

And there is no way he fights the game if Zimmerman gets to choose. You think he is that dumb ? The dude got acquitted to maintain a life, I don't think he would be interested in a boxing match that would take that away.

Welcome back!!

According to TMZ it's going to be DMX he'll be boxing.

I'm surprised it's DMX given some of DMX's comments when this news first came out a few days ago, lol:

It's official ... X gonna give it to George Zimmerman -- TMZ has learned, rapper DMX has just been named Zimmerman's opponent in his upcoming celebrity boxing match.

Celebrity boxing promoter Damon Feldman tells us, DMX was selected out of 15,000 applicants ... all of whom wanted a piece of Zimmerman in the ring after he issued the open challenge to fight anyone willing to take him.

But no one wanted to beat Zimmerman's ass more than DMX.

As we first reported, DMX promised to massacre Zimmerman in the ring if he got the chance. To be exact, he said, "I am going to beat the living f**k out him … I am breaking every rule in boxing to make sure I f**k him right up." He then said he'd literally piss on George's face.

Zimmerman might actually have a chance though -- as we reported, he's been training pretty hard for months ... oh yeah, and he's only 30 years old. DMX is 43.

The boxing match will be 3 rounds.

The date, time, and location of the fight will be announced at a news conference next Wednesday.

Source: TMZ.com

Zimmerman gonna beat the piss outta DMX.

No he ain't. DMX is going to butcher him.

Isn't it great that in this country we can profit and benefit from murder? And yes, I realize George Zimmerman isn't the first nor the last person to do such a thing.

Isn't it great that in this country we can profit and benefit from murder? And yes, I realize George Zimmerman isn't the first nor the last person to do such a thing.

Actually Zimmerman is donating money to charity. DMX is the one wanting them "to show me the money" before he fights. Its not right either way but at least one person is giving it a good cause.

This is the guy that claims he got beat on by a 17 year old kid?

If he wins, it will be indisputable that he was full of shit the entire time. OR he's gonna cop an absolute pounding from DMX and lose. Either way, he's fucked. Nice job asshole.

nBZ03eT.gif

Actually Zimmerman is donating money to charity. DMX is the one wanting them "to show me the money" before he fights. Its not right either way but at least one person is giving it a good cause.

The guy who organizes these fights has been known (or allegedly) to say money is going to charity and then pocketing it for himself. Plus, there are more ways to benefit and profit off a situation than be it financially.

It's not charity if the whole world knows you're doing it. In that case, it's self promotion.

Edited by BwareDWare94

This is the guy that claims he got beat on by a 17 year old kid?

If he wins, it will be indisputable that he was full of shit the entire time. OR he's gonna cop an absolute pounding from DMX and lose. Either way, he's fucked. Nice job asshole.

nBZ03eT.gif

I don't see how he loses tbh. Either way he gets the publicity he wants and he makes probably a shit load of money. If he wins that's just a bonus at this point.