Favre4Ever

2014 NFL Mock Draft Sign-Up & Discussion

The Bears have traded pick #156 to the St. Louis Rams. Terms of the trade:

Rams get: Pick 155 (Round 5, pick 15)

Bears get: Pick 188 (Round 6, Pick 12)

Pick 226 (Round 7, Pick 11)

Waiting for the confirmation Terry :yep:

***EDIT: Forgot about Air getting skipped because he went over on time: what was originally pick 156 is now 155 because Alex got skipped, still it's the Bears 5th rounder for my 6th rounder and highest 7th rounder (pick 226.)

I got a couple people to say it'd be cool if I just posted Terry's PM agreeing to the trade to confirm it since we wanna keep this train moving while we got momentum. So here's Terry confirming:

MXDZj9Q.png

Edited by CampinWithGoatSampson

I Confirm dat shit

• Upvote 1

Can someone update the draft thread (if it hasn't been already)? I'll pick during my lunch break at noon

I lied. Ya'll gon' have to wait til 5.

• Downvote 2

Thrilled to have gotten my top target for both KC and Philly in the 4th

Isaiah Crowell and Kevin Pierre-Louis are both in my opinion the #3 RB and #3 Off the Ball LB (which means it excludes edge rushing LBs) in this entire draft. To get them in the 5th round was a major gamble I took in case someone else here looked into either unheralded player and saw what I and some others have seen — and why I traded back into the 5th to grab KPL. Maybe I could of gotten him in the 6th, maybe not, OLB is getting thin so I made the move. :yep:

Edited by CampinWithGoatSampson

WOW. I wanted Brett Smith. Air is a loser. Gets skipped like 6 times and then takes the player I wanted. Thought he was going to last longer, honestly.

It was so awkward watching Brett Smith. He's almost like Manziel the way he plays, he's running around, scrambling then slinging the ball off balance giving no fucks about mechanics but the ball somehow still gets there and he makes the play. Very intriguing later round guy. There's some cut-ups of his games that are woeful and hard to get through and others that blow you away with the plays he makes.

Except he isn't nearly as reliant on the run -- even though he has that ability. He's definitely a project, definitely a late round pick, and definitely a little unorthodox.. But as a late round, maybe even UDFA guy -- worth the gamble. Unlike Manziel who carries some of that same risk, but at a much higher price.

Michael Campanaro is a white WR who needs to work on his route running, but he's a really explosive guy after the catch. When he gets into space, look out and that's what Chip Kelly's offense is all about. If he can clean up his route running he could be a more explosive Wes Welker and Kelly would get every inch out of this guy

As for Saunders...very, very skinny but also very athletic. Reid hasn't been afraid to take a chance on talented athletes who are small, see DeSean Jackson and Saunders imo could be every bit as good as Jackson.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

When Thanatos picked up Sorenson I immediately thought of this play last year. I then realized it was Mike Hague, but he got trucked.

http://youtu.be/fxPQRAATpKs

Edited by Socal

When Thanatos picked up Sorenson I immediately thought of this play last year. I then realized it was Mike Hague, but he got trucked.

but Hague still got the tackle, I'd call that a draw

but Hague still got the tackle, I'd call that a draw

Yeah, he was still able to get his hand up on the back of his jersey and pull him down which is impressive considering the hit he took. Not calling that a draw, though :nope:

Michael Campanaro is a white WR who needs to work on his route running, but he's a really explosive guy after the catch. When he gets into space, look out and that's what Chip Kelly's offense is all about. If he can clean up his route running he could be a more explosive Wes Welker and Kelly would get every inch out of this guy

As for Saunders...very, very skinny but also very athletic. Reid hasn't been afraid to take a chance on talented athletes who are small, see DeSean Jackson and Saunders imo could be every bit as good as Jackson.

racist1.gif

• Upvote 1

lol. Most white WR's are good route runners. Campanaro isn't your typical white WR. All I was saying. Hell of an athlete though man. He showed out at the combine.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sean pls. Stahp.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And there goes both centers I was targeting. Fuck you guys. :(