BwareDWare94

Confession Thread

Yea. Lol. Although I don't think I've met a girl in real life who's rocked it and it hasn't worked, regardless of race. Didnt see it much when I lived in Detroit, but at the University of Michigan I've seen it a few more times, and have killed it. :yep:

I think on the right girl that hair can work. I probably still wouldn't prefer it though. I dunno, I guess it just depends.

A girl who I used to date and who is now one of my best friends, has a completely shaved head most of the time, but played around with all kinds of hairstyles like that. I think it's hot af on the right head and shoulders.

Natalie-Dormer1.jpg

natalie dormer from GoT

Edited by theMileHighGuy
  • Upvote 1

I think on the right girl that hair can work. I probably still wouldn't prefer it though. I dunno, I guess it just depends.

It'd be a major turnoff if a girl who couldn't pull it of tried it, or a girl who doesn't know what she's doing. Somebody would have to shut it down. Lol.

A girl who I used to date and who is now one of my best friends, has a completely shaved head most of the time, but played around with all kinds of hairstyles like that. I think it's hot af on the right head and shoulders.

Natalie-Dormer1.jpg

natalie dormer from GoT

Yea, Idk about fully shaved off, but women with the half shaved hair and shorter hair are the real MVPs. :yep:

Women with shorter hair are just wannabe men.

You want to look like a man? I have no interest in you. The whole half shave with long hair isn't bad. But the whole fucking short hair things is absolutely hideous. Have not met one woman IRL that can pull it off...and until I do. I'm going to mock them all that wear it.

Fucking butch lesbians do that, and I will judge you accordingly.

• Upvote 1

You want to look like a man? I have no interest in you. The whole half shave with long hair isn't bad. But the whole fucking short hair things is absolutely hideous. Have not met one woman IRL that can pull it off...and until I do. I'm going to mock them all that wear it.

You guys must have the wrong kinda women in PA. Lol.

:disgust:

You guys must have the wrong kinda women in PA. Lol.

:disgust:

I'm from PA. Oaktl's just a hater.

Some of the most beautiful women in the world have worn short hair. Halle Barry, Keira Knightly, Natalie Portman... all gorgeous with next-to-no hair.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Y'all ain't seen the right girl with a short haircut. One of my good friends is probably one of the most gorgeous women I know, and she's had short hair for most of the time I've known here. It flat out works with the right people.

Aside from that, it's kind of a movement thing with the rise in feminine equality, and I'd even go so far to say that it also has something to do with destroying these notions of certain things being gendered (blue of boys, pink for girls, etc).

pink is the colour of meat and therefore manly because women are all vegetarian bitches.

:p

actually, pink isn't the color of meat lol

ground_beef.jpg

steak-bbq.jpg

BWare, Plz. :yao:

I don't completely agree with this BUT I'm not into short hair at all. There are some girls I find attractive with it but I can't help but think, "She would look more attractive with long hair."

This.

ground_beef.jpg

steak-bbq.jpg

BWare, Plz. :yao:

Cooked, sure, but not raw lol. You don't know what they gotta coat that shit with to keep it pink on supermarket shelves.

Hold up.

I'm not saying shaved 100% looks good but there are quite a few women who take the short hair look and rock it the fuck out. Some of the most attractive women I know have short hair, and it looks much better than when they had long hair. It's not a look for everyone, but those who do it right can really pull that shit off.

I think ATL is doubting his masculinity with all these short-haired girls around. :smug:

Perfect example of someone who can rock that shit is Jennifer Lawrence, btw.

Jennifer Lawrence has high, round cheeks, which makes short hair gross. Cherry pls.

Kaley Cuoco fucked her hair up and made herself ugly, too, and for the same reason. High, round cheeks.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel
  • Upvote 2

Jennifer Lawrence has high, round cheeks, which makes short hair gross. Cherry pls.

Kaley Cuoco fucked her hair up and made herself ugly, too, and for the same reason. High, round cheeks.

This man knows what's up.

Kaley Cuoco looks completely different when I saw her on TBBT with short hair. Took her from a 10 to a 7.

• Upvote 1

I think Cuoco is much hotter with short hair. :shrug:

I have no real life friends anymore. Had a couple best friends I grew up with, they just stopped talking to me. Been this way for a few years now...

not really a big gamer anymore. Use to play video games all day every day. Within in the last year or so I just lost interest in them. Now I'm in the process of selling my ps3 games and most of my ps4. other things in life became more important and desirable for me Don't get me wrong though still gonna go ham on Fall out 4 and Uncharted.

I definitely feel like I'm headed on this path now.

I haven't lost interest in them, but I certainly don't play as much as I used to. I stil probably play every day, or most days.. But it isn't nearly as "intense" as it used to be. I was never REALLY "hardcore" but I am sooooo casual these days it almost isn't funny. I often think to myself "I am going to start XXXX game and just really grind it out" .. but when it comes to actually putting the disc in, I lose interest and just do other things or play Smash for a little bit instead....

I have no real life friends anymore. Had a couple best friends I grew up with, they just stopped talking to me. Been this way for a few years now...

I'm guessing your extremely introverted? Lots of people use the online dating apps simply to make friends. It'd take the whole randomly talking to people in public thing out of the picture.

I confess that when I was skimming through, I read this as the concussion thread :badass: