Tridentdawgpound

"Things You Hate" Thread

People who bitch at fast food employees.

Just went to dairy queen and the guy in front of us with his two kids was like "I paid 3 dollars for this fucking sundae, can I get some more fucking chocolate sauce on it?"

Calm down dude.

I would tolerate being with people who complain if they did one of two things: A. Simply mentioned something unsatisfactory to a worker and say, "please mention this to a manager" or B. Actually talk to a fucking manager (and still doing it nicely).

This is just like getting uppity with a cashier over prices. They're a fucking cashier. They clearly didn't set the price.

If you want to complain, complain to the right goddamn person.

I'm willing to bet that you've never worked in a restaurant. Thousands of cups? Where do you expect they keep those? We used to run out of cups even with the stock room packed full of giant boxes of cups. Also, charging for water cups encourages the purchase of a drink, since they're going to be paying anyway.

You'd be wrong. We didn't charge for water.

You'd be wrong. We didn't charge for water.

Neither did we, but I understand charging for it, especially when customers end up stealing soda most of the time.

When I worked at McDonald's, we would give out water cups all the time and didn't care less if you took soda. But we had a ridiculous amount of cups in stock all the time (especially the small water cups, they are only sold with Happy Meals) and generally made enough of a profit on drinks to not worry about someone "stealing" soda. Plus, we were constantly told to pretty much give the customer what they want unless it's something absurd. They feel possibly throwing a few bucks out the window isn't worth pissing off people and running away business.

But then again, that is just a McDonald's, I'm not sure how other restaurants handle water cups. I'm not even sure of Chick-fil-a's policy with it, I just know we were told to not make a big deal out of it at good 'ol Mickey D's.

Fat bitches.

Bitches with hairy pussies.

BITCHES THAT WEAR AN UNGODLY AMOUNT OF MAKEUP

I also hate all drivers who think motorcyclists are invisible so they'll tailgate the fuck out of us..

I also hate all drivers who think motorcyclists are invisible so they'll tailgate the fuck out of us..

Yeah, but I dislike when I inevitably don't see one motorcycle per year and then get followed for several miles. It's usually a guy without his headlight on, too. Turn 'em on. Makes it much easier to see you.

When people change sports teams.

• Upvote 1

I hate a lot of things, but my most gigantic pet peeve at the moment is the sheer number of people who leave debris on toilet seats.

Jesus fucking Christ. If you use it, clean it off. You wipe it off before you sit down, do you not? Be courteous to the next person and clean up after yourself.

Especially if you piss or splatter on the fucking thing. You don't want to sit in anyone's urine. Nobody wants to sit in your urine. Be courteous. It takes two seconds to wad up some people and wipe off a seat.

Taking shits in public restrooms is for the birds.

Can't believe there are actually people out there that are willingly able to take a shit in a public restroom. I'd only do it if I was about to shit my pants and wasn't going to get home in time.

Luckily, my shits are like clockwork. I take a shit right after I wake up, and sometimes late at night after I've digested my meal.

Better to take a shit in walmart than on the seat of your car.

"Bias" is a NOUN. I am "biased" is the actual way of doing engrish.

Same with "suppose", a verb. Things are "supposed to be" this way, not "suppose to be".

Edited by Zack_of_Steel
  • Upvote 2

People that cry "I need Football" when they won't give other sports a shot.

People that don't recognize this place as a football site.

Seattle drivers.

When my vagina gets sand in it.

People that ride bicycles on the pavement when they should be on the road and then try to look at you like shit because they almost rode in to you.

BC's constant bullshit that turns to bitching.

Edited by Arz

^People on bikes on the road. People who where black and bike at night and don't look where the fuck they're going.

Small dogs

Pets in apartment complexes

People who don't use turn lanes

People who don't see others' perspectives

People that don't recognize this place as a football site.

Football is king. Doesn't mean I want to talk about it 24-7.

• Upvote 1

Every attractive woman's hovering puppy dog male friend (or friends) who will do anything for her, buy her drinks and food, beg for her attention constantly whenever they hang out together, and then go home with his tail between his legs when she doesn't react to him the way he wants, but still go back and do the same damn thing at her beck and call.

Grow a pair. A. There are other women on this planet. B. At some point, you're the problem. She deserves to be able to breathe in public, no matter how badly you want her.

This one struck a nerve with me, recently. I helped an ex (a girl where it ended mutually and amicably) pack up her car for an hour one day (she was moving--several hours away so we wanted to see each other) and she had two of her puppy dogs with her. Both were fawning over her and she seemed to think she needed to pay attention to me, too, because I wasn't worshiping the ground she walked on. I felt bad because even if I was just being a friend, the other two weren't (or well, whether they like it or not just friends is what they are to her, I guess--she didn't react to them at all. It was honestly kind of hilarious), and I didn't want her to feel like she had to spread her attention out between 3 people. I bailed and sent her a text saying why and I got a thank you/love you for it.

Let her breathe.

Hoverers, man. Seriously. They're pathetic.

Edited by BwareDWare94

The key is to be the chivalrous guy that provides trivial things like coffee and a shoulder to cry on while also exuding an air of confidence and semi-douchebaggery. That shit will have you drowning in insecure pussy. :yep:

And most importantly--let her want you. Give her some space. Don't make yourself unquestionably available. That's what the two dudes who were there had done. It's like they were walking around with signs on their foreheads saying "You can have me. PLEASE have me!"

Think of Elijah Wood's character in Wilfred on steroids. Super pathetic.

Edited by BwareDWare94

The PUA scene and the women who fall for the game.