blotsfan

2014-15 NBA Season

Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen you admit to being wrong. Not sure why any of us expected otherwise. :yao:

NERLENS NOEL.

I'm still waiting on that. Goes from "Wiggins and it's not even close" to "ya know I think Nerlens Noel should get the award."

Dawg, you argued just the opposite to me like 2 weeks ago lol

Edited by seanbrock

The Rockets have no chance at winning this game.

• Downvote 9

Up 56-46 at halftime. But no chance at all. Just lol.

I KNOW YOU SAW THAT POST BWARE, ACKNOWLEDGE IS. BOW TO THE GREATNESS THAT IS NERLENS NOEL.

Now I like Josh Smith but how and when the Fuck did he learn to shoot 3s?. His 3 point shot was ass early in his career. How he's hitting it some what at will. Da Faq

Houston stopped him from taking as many dumb 3s

Guest Phailadelphia

McHale walking to the locker room through all that confetti, waving his arms in the air like they just won the title. :laugh:

NO CHANCE AT ALL GUISE!

• Upvote 1

the Rockets have no chance at winning a single game against the Warriors

• Downvote 8

Oh I get it. You're doing the whole reverse jynx thing.

Oh I get it. You're doing the whole reverse jynx thing.

Nah, he was legitimately being fucking dumb and now won't admit it.

• Upvote 1

My angry rant/post and some of those that followed were absolutely legitimate.I hated my team. I cannot fathom how this come back even happened

Edited by BwareDWare94

I cannot fathom how this come back even happened

You faced the Clippers.

ARE YOU SHITTING ME YOU CHUMPS YOU PLAYED THE ROCKETS. HOW. ITS JUST HARDEN AND HOWARD. CLIPS PLS.

My angry rant/post and some of those that followed were absolutely legitimate.I hated my team. I cannot fathom how this come back even happened

Now I've not been following this a lot but why the hell would you hate your team? Yes they were 3-1 but man with a dynamic player like Harden and then defensive players in Smith and Howard they were always going to have a chance of a come back on talent alone. Damn it's the fucking playoffs anything can happen.

Giving up on that talented a team early is a premature and a bitch move, then to say the same thing for the WCF... WTF here's your support?

Now I've not been following this a lot but why the hell would you hate your team? Yes they were 3-1 but man with a dynamic player like Harden and then defensive players in Smith and Howard they were always going to have a chance of a come back on talent alone. Damn it's the fucking playoffs anything can happen.

Giving up on that talented a team early is a premature and a bitch move, then to say the same thing for the WCF... WTF here's your support?

Bware has multiple favorite team. If one is loses, there is always another to root for.

Bware has multiple favorite team. If one is loses, there is always another to root for.

I support all 30 NBA teams.

• Upvote 1

Billy Crystal on suicide watch. Seriously man, the Clippers are so snake-bitten that I actually feel bad for them.

• Upvote 1

Come to think of it I don't think I've ever seen Bware post one positive remark in regards to one of his favorite teams on this website.

Bware, what's the point of watching sports if you hate your own team?

Come to think of it I don't think I've ever seen Bware post one positive remark in regards to one of his favorite teams on this website.

Bware, what's the point of watching sports if you hate your own team?

You've clearly never seen him post about Tony Romo lol

• Upvote 1

I honestly have no clue how the Clippers lost that series aside from sheer dumb luck. I don't believe in the way Houston plays, at least not as far as championship contention is concerned. I don't see them winning more than 2 games against GSW, and I will be surprised if they win more than 1. Has it been fun to see them make a historic comeback in game 6 and steamroll through most of game 7? Yes, but now i think they're cooked.