Zack_of_Steel

Who were you in your past life? - Reincarnation machine

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/low_concept/2015/04/the_reincarnation_machine_find_out_your_past_lives.html

I was most recently:

Walter_Chiari.jpg

Walter Chiari, stage name of Walter Annicchiarico (8 March 1924 - 20 December 1991), was a hugely successful Italian stage and screen actor, mostly in comedy roles.

^He banged Sinatra's wife, Ava Gardner, and went to jail for cocaine.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

A black guy. :notbad:

Before you were you, you were …

Wendell Scott

Wendell Oliver Scott (August 29, 1921 – December 23, 1990) was an American stock car racing driver from Danville, Virginia. He is the only black driver to win a race in what is now the Sprint Cup Series. According to a 2008 biography of Scott, he broke the color barrier in Southern stock car racing on May 23, 1952, at the Danville Fairgrounds Speedway.

Bay as the "true father of Rock and Roll" makes so much sense.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel
  • Upvote 1

Bharathan

Bharathan (Malayalam: ഭരതന്‍, 14 November 1946 30 July 1998) was an Indian film director, artist, lyricist, music director, sculptor, poster designer, editor and art director. Bharathan is noted for being the founder of a new school of film making in Malayalam cinema, along with Padmarajan, in the 1980s, which created films that were widely received while also being critically acclaimed. A train of directors, and screen writers followed this school onto the 1990s

300px-Edward_A._MacDowell.jpg

Edward MacDowell

(December 18, 1860 January 23, 1908) was an American composer and pianist of the Romantic period. He was best known for his second piano concerto and his piano suites Woodland Sketches, Sea Pieces, and New England Idylls. Woodland Sketches includes his most popular short piece, To a Wild Rose. In 1904 he was one of the first seven Americans honored by membership in the American Academy of Arts and Letters.

300px-Edward_A._MacDowell.jpg

Put a cigarette in his mouth and make it your new avatar.

I got a woman...

Lee Krasner

Lee Krasner (October 27, 1908 – June 19, 1984) was an influential American abstract expressionist painter in the second half of the 20th century. On October 25, 1945, she married artist Jackson Pollock, who was also influential in the abstract expressionism movement.

krasner1.jpg

An unstable, creative fountain of a woman, so it works.

• Upvote 2

Charles L. Weltner, some old ass politician.

I didn't think my self loathing could grow any greater.

• Upvote 1

Cool thread. My guy holds the record for most NASCAR starts without a win. I'm honored to be associated with such a prestigious record. >_>

220px-JDMcDuffie70NASCARCupCar.jpg

J. D. McDuffie

John Delphus "J. D." McDuffie, Jr. (December 5, 1938 – August 11, 1991) was an American racing driver. He competed in the NASCAR Winston Cup (now Sprint Cup Series) driver from 1963 to 1991, and collected 106 top-tens during his career and holds the record for most starts in NASCAR's top level without a win. He died in a racing accident at Watkins Glen International in 1991.

• Upvote 1

three generations back I was apparently this guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Vaughan_(puisne_judge)

which is weird because he was an English judge who was the third son of a physician, as you know I just started a legal career, what ya'll probably don't know is that my dad is a doctor and I have two older brothers, creepy

• Upvote 2

Mav and I used to race each other back in the day. :notbad:

Edited by Vin
  • Upvote 2

Couple reincarnations back I was William of Orange. Beast.

So I was showing my friend this website and didn't realize there were more than 2-3 people. I got frickin'...

300px-Nikolaus_Kopernikus.jpg

Nicolaus Copernicus

(Polish: About this sound Mikołaj Kopernik ; German: Nikolaus Kopernikus; 19 February 1473 24 May 1543) was a Renaissance mathematician and astronomer who formulated a heliocentric model of the universe which placed the Sun, rather than the Earth, at the center. The publication of Copernicus' book, De revolutionibus orbium coelestium (On the Revolutions of the Celestial Spheres), just before his death in 1543, is considered a major event in the history of science.

Edited by FartWaffles
  • Upvote 1

I had no idea it went beyond the first one either :yao:

Some other notables I got:

Charles_III,_Duke_of_Parma.JPG?width=300

Charles III, Duke of Parma

Charles III (Italian: Carlo III; 14 January 1823 – 27 March 1854) was Duke of Parma from 1849 to 1854.

Leopold_I,_Prince_of_Anhalt-Dessau.jpeg?

Leopold I, Prince of Anhalt-Dessau

Leopold I, Prince of Anhalt-Dessau (3 July 1676 – 7 April 1747) was a German prince of the House of Ascania and ruler of the principality of Anhalt-Dessau from 1693 to 1747. He was also a Generalfeldmarschall in the Prussian army. Nicknamed "the Old Dessauer" (German: der alte Dessauer), he possessed only modest abilities as a field commander, but was a talented drillmaster who modernized the Prussian infantry.

Jami_poet.jpg?width=300

Jami

Nur ad-Dīn Abd ar-Rahmān Jāmī (Persian: نورالدین عبدالرحمن جامی‎) also known as DJāmī, Mawlanā Nūr al-Dīn 'Abd al-Rahmān or Abd-Al-Rahmān Nur-Al-Din Muhammad Dashti who is commonly known as Jami (August 18, 1414 – November 17, 1492), is known for his achievements as a scholar, mystic, writer, composer of numerous lyrics and idylls, historian, and the greatest Persian and Tajik Sufi poets of the 15th century.

Ladislaus of Naples, King of Naples

Frederick III (Frederick the Simple), King of Sicily

Andronikos III Palaiologos, Byzantine Emperor

Hugh Capet, King of the Franks in the late 900s

Emperor Kanmu, 50th emperor of Japan

There were some Saints mixed in there, but I was impressed by all the royalty, and the crazy mystic :smug:

Edited by theMileHighGuy

Darel Dieringer Darel Dieringer (June 1, 1926 in Indianapolis, Indiana – October 28, 1989) was a NASCAR Grand National and Winston Cup Series driver.