Dutch

What would YOU like to happen on draft day?

I just want the Steelers to rebuild their secondary. Then they can contend for Super Bowls and stuff. :yep:

I just want the Steelers to rebuild their secondary. Then they can contend for Super Bowls and stuff. TGP%20Yep%20Gif.gif

Need a pass rush

Tom Brady and Peyton Manning announce their retirements out of the blue.

• Upvote 2

Tom Brady and Peyton Manning announce their retirements out of the blue.

The mainstream sports media wouldn't recover until 2020.

• Upvote 1

Trade the fuck out of pick #32 lol. This class doesn't really get me too excited, so seems most opportune to trade out.

Perfect situation: Green Bay is somehow able to land a good CB at #30 and then trade up into the early 2nd to get Stephone Anthony. While Chicago somehow ends up with Winston or Mariota.

More realistic: Green Bay trades down to early 2nd to get Anthony and gather more picks.

• Upvote 1

Part of me really wants the Seahawks to do whatever it takes to get the best CB available in the 2nd round even if it means sliding up... for either Ifo Ekpre Olomu or Byron Jones. Or just take them if they fall far enough. I really think our best use of the pick would be to re-create our previous reputation of being deep with elite talent in the secondary. After all, our 2nd corner and slot corners are going to be thrown at 99% of the time with Sherm on the right. These other DBs are also going to be lined up against the opponent's best receiver, so these guys will be under the microscope hardcore, and I don't feel ecstatic about Will Blackmon or Jeremy Lane (at least until January).

But then I also acknowledge Schneider's late round eye for DBs as he's never taken one higher than round 4 but the track record is amazing.

If not, a center, preferably Grasu from Oregon who we are projected to take would suffice. After that, scoop up a defensive tackle, and then scoop up the deep sleepers at guard, tackle, nickelbacks, and tight ends with all of our 4ths and 5ths and whatnot.

Bam. Team fixt.

• Upvote 1

Ideally:

The Chargers trade Rivers for Mariota

The Chiefs draft a WR that sucks

The Raiders do what the Raiders do best

We draft someone good.

• Upvote 1

Best player available in every round. Wouldn't mind trading out if the first altogether and picking up a couple good DB's/WR's.

Praying the Eagles trade for Manziel instead of Mariota to complete the fearsome foursome of Manziel, Tebow, Sanchez, and Barkley at QB for the greatest shitshow of our time.

Also hope the Raiders nab Leo Williams through some dumbfuckery in the top 3 somehow.

I wouldn't be mad if we traded a lot to move up to 10ish and grab Danny Shelton. W/o signing TKnight I think it's the biggest need on the team and he's one of my favorite prospects in a while. We have a lot of ammo, and not a crippling amount of needs. I also won't be made if we sit back and take whatever o-linemen falls to us. I just want fun stuff to happen lol.

Well, training camp should be interesting