DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

NFL Draft Thread

Packer fans realized football wasn't the Lions' sport a long time ago -- nice to see the Lions finally realizing it as well.

No thread is complete without F4E throwing shade. :disgust:

I'm very happy that the Giants got Flowers. By far imo the strongest OG in the Draft and imo the best Olineman. He will probably come straight in and start and boost the line.

Can't really complain about the Lions pick, having a guard from both Kentucky and Duke means great news for the Lions front court.......

:D

And a mauler who owns the Texas Tech bench press record! :smug:

-----

I love this guy already!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqeFmOpmybg

One of the better interviews I got to see. Can't wait. He's on a mission now.

Day 2 wish list...

OLB

1. Eli Harold, Virginia

2. Randy Gregory, Nebraska

ILB

1. Eric Kendricks, UCLA

2. Denzel Perryman, Miami (Fla.)

3. Benardrick McKinney, Mississippi State

4. Paul Dawson, TCU

WR

1. Tyler Lockett, Kansas State

2. Jaelen Strong, Arizona State

3. Dorial Green-Beckham, Missouri/Oklahoma

4. Devin Funchess, Michigan

5. Justin Hardy, East Carolina

• Upvote 1

Give me Fart's ILB list + the likes of Jordan Phillips or Carl Davis along the DL. Would make me so happy.

From an entertainment standpoint, this has to be the most boring draft in years. Only two trades, very few WTF picks, and the draft's biggest story (Mariota trade) ended in the most anticlimactic way possible.

It'll be interesting to see when the QBs come off the board tonight. Other than that? :coffee:

From an entertainment standpoint, this has to be the most boring draft in years. Only two trades, very few WTF picks, and the draft's biggest story (Mariota trade) ended in the most anticlimactic way possible.

It'll be interesting to see when the QBs come off the board tonight. Other than that? :coffee:

Scherff Ogbuehi Humphries Shaq Erving Gordon (at #15). Quite a few WTF picks.

Eating my words that DGB would be a first-rounder.

Edited by Chernobyl426

Don't know much about these prospects but it seems like The Eagles took a WR who is versatile and polished. We'll need him this year. I like having all these young pass catchers. Hopefully Huff has better luck with his health.

CD68lX8WgAAO3qb.jpg

lmao, I didn't make this by the way just saw it and laughed

Don't know much about these prospects but it seems like The Eagles took a WR who is versatile and polished. We'll need him this year. I like having all these young pass catchers. Hopefully Huff has better luck with his health.

Big fan of Agholor y'all got a good one :yep: Chris Collinsworth thinks he's a star. I'm not gonna go that far but I really like his game, when I was watching Marqise Lee last year I couldn't help but notice how much better Agholor was.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel
  • Upvote 2

I like the Waynes pick, but as soon as Leonard started to fall, I kinda wish Speilman would have tried to go get him. Leo and Shariff in the middle would have been so damn nasty.

Day two wish list :Vikings:

ANY good offensive lineman

Any good ILBs.

I'd say RB, but I really like the idea of David Johnson in round 3.

Gotta try to go o-line on Day 2, but if it's not there, it's not there. Wouldn't mind moving up a few picks again and grabbing Donovan Smith if it seems necessary. I like him a little more than TJ Clemmings, and idk if you can chance La'el Collins at this point. Marpet or Arie Kouandjio would be fits inside if they're around.

That said, if Maxx Williams hasn't been picked yet I would be shocked if we didn't grab him. I'd still rather wait around for Heuerman who is probably a better fit for Kubes in the long run.

**Eddie Goldman still on the board, would love that. I suspect he'll be off the board early tonight though.

Edited by theMileHighGuy

-Love the Lions pick more and more everytime I see it. Two monster guards and Swanson growing as a center is a nice young interior.

-Round 2 is all about Preston for me. Bears getting him would make my day, but wouldn't hate a surprise pick like Funchess

Titans have had the worst draft not even through 1 round, IMO. Not even close.

I don't like or understand Leo to the Jets, no matter how good you think he is. Texans have maybe my favorite pick so far.

What's there not to understand about drafting the best player in the draft (as many say) at six? Especially when it looks less and less likely that Wilkerson will be a Jet in 2015. Even if Wilkerson stays, I'm all for building a beast of a defense.

For the record I preferred Kevin White but I'm more than happy with Leonard Williams.

Edited by JetsFan4Life

La'el Collins won't get questioned till MONDAY! That's brutal. Lol.

Somebody is going to get a major steal, if he didn't pull an Aaron Hernandez. It's weird that he's waiting to talk to the police. The sooner the better IMO.

I'm not too knowledgeable about prospects, but I'm happy considering we addressed a need. Byron seems to be one freakishly athletic player, too, which I know doesn't necessarily translate to a successfully career in the NFL but it's exciting.

Wouldn't mind trading up in the 2nd round if Randy Gregory slips, but it's not necessary.

Said in the shoutbox last night that I hope the Steelers nab Gregory as well and tell Jarvis to fuck off.

Would also like to see a nice OT or OG, some DBs, or a WR. Please for the love of god do not draft a RB on Day 2.

I like the Waynes pick, but as soon as Leonard started to fall, I kinda wish Speilman would have tried to go get him. Leo and Shariff in the middle would have been so damn nasty.

Day two wish list :Vikings:

ANY good offensive lineman

Any good ILBs.

I'd say RB, but I really like the idea of Cobb in round 3.

Fixed.

What's there not to understand about drafting the best player in the draft (as many say) at six? Especially when it looks less and less likely that Wilkerson will be a Jet in 2015. Even if Wilkerson stays, I'm all for building a beast of a defense.

For the record I preferred Kevin White but I'm more than happy with Leonard Williams.

I would gladly take that switch

• Upvote 1

I like what Gregory said about falling. "The team that drafts me won't have to worry about me off the field. But the teams that didn't select me will have to worry about me on the field."

All the sudden, I'm rooting for Gregory.

I was listening to the radio earlier and Stephen A was saying how the lack of discipline from Gregory should be a concern for teams considering he couldn't lay off the weed for the Combine - the biggest event of his life at the time.

He's got a point, but maybe that was a wake up call for Randy.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/10371/lael-collins

LSU G/T La'El Collins says he won't sign his contract if he's drafted after the third round, and will re-enter the draft next season.

It's a power play from Collins, but a smart one. It's also evident Collins believes he has nothing to fear from the police investigation into the murder of his ex-girlfriend. It's quite possible Collins will end up buckling and signing if he's a Day 3 pick, but he has little to lose by planting the seed in teams' minds. He believes he's a day-one talent, and the money gets scarcer as the rounds roll on. Collins is arguably the player to watch on Friday evening.