Sign in to follow this  
FartWaffles

Falcons LB Shembo kicks dog to death

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/9551/prince-shembo

Falcons LB Prince Shembo was reportedly arrested in Gwinnett (GA) on accusations of killing his girlfriend's dog.

Shembo has reportedly been charged with felony animal cruelty after kicking and ultimately killing the dog. A 2014 fourth-round draft pick out of Notre Dame, Shembo is competing for playing time at outside linebacker in new coach Dan Quinn's defense. The arrest won't help his chances of earning the coaching staff's trust, and could potentially lead to league discipline.

Whelp... Found my new most-hated player.

Edit:

Falcons waived LB Prince Shembo.

The Falcons are cutting ties with Shembo following his arrest for animal cruelty. A 2014 fourth-round pick, Shembo played 347 snaps as a rookie and was a candidate for an expanded role under new coach Dan Quinn. Shembo's off-field incident will be subject to league discipline.

Bravo Falcons. Bravo. :clap:

Edited by FartWaffles

He, Cholly, and Michael Vick should fuck in prison. :yep:

If you do something like this, you should be abused in the same way by a large group of people. On live TV.

If you do something like this, you should be abused in the same way by a large group of people. On live TV.

:slingblade:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000494743/article/falcons-waive-shembo-following-animal-cruelty-charge

A necropsy performed on the dog determined the cause of death was blunt force trauma. The report said the dog suffered a "fractured rib, fractured liver, abdominal hemorrhage, thoracic hemorrhage, extensive bruising/hemorrhage in muscles in front leg and shoulders, head trauma, hemorrhage and edema in lungs, hemorrhage between the esophagus and trachea, and hemorrhage in the left eye with internal injuries."

dafuq.gif

I would echo my 2007 Mike Vick comments....but I'll just let it slide.

• Downvote 4

He is a sack of shit for doing this and deserves jail time. But I will admit, pet owners who consider a pet a "child" is annoying. Your not a mom or dad because you have a pet.

This guy was a jackass. He was also accused of rape will Kew attending Notre Dame a few years back but nothing ever materialized and everything was dropped.

He wasn't anything special on the field and clearly not off. Needs to sit in prison for a few years.

http://hosted.stats.com/fb/story.asp?i=20150812172110106590008&ref=hea&tm=&src=

ATLANTA (AP) Gwinnett County district attorney Danny Porter says former Atlanta Falcons linebacker Prince Shembo has agreed to a misdemeanor plea of cruelty to an animal.

Shembo was arrested on May 29 for killing his girlfriend's dog.

Shembo also agreed to a $1000 fine with the dismissal of the felony charge of cruelty to an animal.

The Falcons released Shembo the same day he turned himself in at the Gwinnett County Detention Center. A report from the Gwinnett sheriff's office said that Shembo killed the tiny Yorkshire Terrier on April 15. Coach Dan Quinn said the team learned of the incident at the time of the arrest.

The Falcons had no comment Wednesday.

Shembo, a 2014 fourth-round draft pick from Notre Dame, played in 16 games with three starts as a rookie.

I'm really surprised the prosecutor let him plead that down

Then to hear the breed of dog he did that to. A Terrier :slingblade:

I'd love to see if he had the balls to do that to a German shepherd, a Rottweiler or Pitt. Coward.

Edited by Dutch

lolselfdefense