Sign in to follow this  
SteVo

TGP Primary Poll: Democrats

19 members have voted

1. 1. As of today, who would you vote for?

• Joe Biden
    • Hilary Clinton
    • Bernie Sanders
    • Other

Says the libtard.

Sanders seems like a great candidate for people who like not having a job.

Yeah Phail is an obvious libtard :yao: Trump is very unlikable if you're concerned about your president's ego and attitude. Ignoring that side of him by calling people libtards just makes you look like an idiot.

That's not an opinion, its a fact. If he wins the nomination, he will have the least likability of any major candidate since they've been polling for that. He's polling at less than 30% when people are asked if they like him or not.

It's honestly amazing to me that anyone of any intelligence can vote for someone who seems to spew more bigotry and ignorance every time he opens his mouth. He has no clue how the President works and acts like he'd have the power to do anything he wants once he's in office.

Whoever wins the Dem nomination will crush Trump in the general. He's barely winning the white male vote lol. And no minority is voting for Trump.

Edited by Thanatos

Guest Phailadelphia

Says the libtard.

I mean...it's the consensus national opinion, not mine. Check the polls, homie.

tumblr_o36lhn3OfQ1qima83o1_1280.jpg

Meme has peaked, time to go home. >_>

That's not an opinion, its a fact. If he wins the nomination, he will have the least likability of any major candidate since they've been polling for that. He's polling at less than 30% when people are asked if they like him or not.

It's honestly amazing to me that anyone of any intelligence can vote for someone who seems to spew more bigotry and ignorance every time he opens his mouth. He has no clue how the President works and acts like he'd have the power to do anything he wants once he's in office.

Whoever wins the Dem nomination will crush Trump in the general. He's barely winning the white male vote lol. And no minority is voting for Trump.

I really don't think Hillary crushes Trump. Hillary might be under indictment by the time the general election is beginning and just as many people can't stand her as there are that can't stand Trump. We've been saying this guy has no chance for over a year now and he's half way there. Hillary's got a lot of dirt to dig up and if you don't think Trump will do that you're kidding yourself. She's just about the worst candidate the Democrats could possibly put up against Trump. I thought Trump was running to get Hillary elected because he's about the only Republican that wouldn't beat her.save for maybe Ted Cruz or Mike Huckabee. Now that I've seen this all unfold I can't sit here and say the man has no chance. I think he has a very very strong chance.

Gee, this sounds familiar: http://heavy.com/news/2016/05/nevada-democratic-convention-what-happened-roberta-lange-delegates-election-fraud-videos-recount-denied/

A voice vote with yeas or nays that is indecisive and then is called by the chair.

A rule change that is retroactively applied to favor the establishment's choice.

A denial of recounts by the chair simply saying their authority cannot be challenged.

Turning off the lights and turning up the sound to drown out supporters of the other candidate.

Dems are being idiots. Hillary is going to win, there is no need to be dicks to Sanders supporters. You're just going to drive them to voting for Trump or not at all.

• Upvote 1

This is the person the Dems want to put up against Trump?

Edited by Thanatos
  • Upvote 1

We are so fucked.

• Upvote 1

Lmao at Bernie @ 5:54

All you can do is laugh at this point

Meh, our country's been led by liars for a long time now. Just enjoy the show, folks.

• Upvote 1

this could go in either primary thread, but this one was on top when I pulled up the sub-forum so I'll put it here:

• Upvote 1

Oliver nailing it as always.

I wonder how many other states Hillary pulled that shady Nevada shit in. This election process is so broken.

Not a free article so couldn't read it all but the message I was getting was a bit odd. Clinton has been crushing Sanders in the polls in California and even a win there might not save the Sanders campaign.

Weird, a friend posted it to facebook and I was able to read the full article, from my link it does show up behind a paywall but I can still get to it by clinking the link on facebook, which goes to the same url, go figure. Anyway, the gist was that Hillary's lead in California polls is not very big and Bernie has generally been out-performing polls so a Bernie win there is very plausible. From there, the article suggests Bernie may try to force superdelgates to vote with their states (full disclosure: I'm still confused as to how superdelegates work) which would balance those out significantly. The writer also seems the most worried I've seen anyone about a potential indictment taking Hillary out of the picture and, most interestingly to me, suggests that even leaving superdelegates free Hillary's grip on them may be slipping as Bernie is polling better against Trump than Hillary is. They also suggested a new candidate might emerge at the convention, specifically mentioning John Kerry (a name I've not heard in some time) and Joe Biden.

Probably just more pure speculation, but given the source I thought it was interesting.

Impossible for a new candidate to show up at this point I believe. All the state delegates are locked so it would be entirely super delegates vs Bernie/Hillary. Only a third party could save it now.

Man, 3 million more people voted for Hillary than Bernie. I like Bernie, but him winning would be incredibly undemocratic.

I couldn't even make it through that video highlighting Hillary's lies. And she is a likely presidential candidate...

Impossible for a new candidate to show up at this point I believe. All the state delegates are locked so it would be entirely super delegates vs Bernie/Hillary. Only a third party could save it now.

All due respect, you must not be paying attention if you think anything is impossible with this election.

I might sound like a nut by saying this but I think Hillary has been cheating the whole time with the help of the DNC. We saw the funny business in Nevada and I guarantee you she's done that and more in every state. I mean, it's a little fishy that she has such huge unfavorable numbers but is beating Bernie by 3 million votes? You could say the same about Trump of course, but there were so many people in the Republican primary and in the end he was up against Ted Cruz. Hillary has been shoved down our throats for like 15 years and she's NEVER been liked.

• Upvote 1