butta54

The Would You Rather Thread

WYR have your team win the SB but you have to wipe and shake for Goodell for a year OR have your team lose in the SB?

Don't be a whimp...that's nothing...starting off gentler than my original contribution... :smug:

To Bredi's...I'd rather be 7'4"...you don't have to be good at basketball to dunk and block shots :smug:

WYR: Have sex with one of your parents (you can choose lol) and no one knows about it OR NOT have sex with one of your parents but everyone thinks you did?

Since no one wants to answer I will step up and do so. Option B easily.

God dammit I'm terrible at thinking of them. Just use butta's for next.

• Upvote 1

WYR have your team win the SB but you have to wipe and shake for Goodell for a year OR have your team lose in the SB?

I assume wipe and shake means wipe him out and then shake him down for the sweet sweet cash he's holding onto. Obvious choice.

WYR: Have to wear a batman costume in public at all times for the next year, or have your voice permanently changed to bane's voice?

I assume wipe and shake means wipe him out and then shake him down for the sweet sweet cash he's holding onto. Obvious choice.

WYR: Have to wear a batman costume in public at all times for the next year, or have your voice permanently changed to bane's voice?

Yeah you wish thats what that meant.

Bane voice easily. I would welcome that. Then whenever I'm about to drive I can just say "Time to go mobile"

WYR: eat a cup of live wasps or get punched in the nuts as hard as one can 4 times?

Take the Nuttercut 4 times. I'm a badass man who doesn't want to die from eating monster bees.

WYR: Sing the thong song to your grandparents, or fight Greg Hardy in a dark alley?

Take the Nuttercut 4 times. I'm a badass man who doesn't want to die from eating monster bees.

WYR: Sing the thong song to your grandparents, or fight Greg Hardy in a dark alley?

Lawl - definitely sing the song thong to grandparents.

WYR: be without elbows or be without knees?

I'd rather be without knees. At least I could still get around in a wheelchair and be able to do some things on my own.

WYR : Lose your vision or hearing.

I'd rather be without knees. At least I could still get around in a wheelchair and be able to do some things on my own.

WYR : Lose your vision or hearing.

Vision. There are some ugly things in this world.

WYR: Shower with swamp water (for at least 5 minutes), or be Donald Trump's personal assistant for a day.

Shower with swamp water, fuck the bloody bloke.

WYR:

Spend a month in prison with Sean as his cellie....or spend half a year in Stevo's torture basement?

WYR piss your pants during your wedding or fart everytime you blink?

You failed at your own thread.

nvm, I see it's just anarchy. Carry on.

I'd spend a month in jail with Sean, even though Stevo's ass doesn't have a basement down in Florida.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

WYR piss your pants during your wedding or fart everytime you blink?

piss my pants during my wedding, set expectations low for the entire marriage

WYR be a professional sports coach, or a professional sports GM?

Sports coach... I don't what the hell I'd be doing, but I should do better than Gus Bradley at least. >_>

WYR: Bring Harambe back from the dead or bring back Prince?

Prince without question

WYR: take an all expense paid trip to somewhere you've never been, but you can only stay for one day, OR move to any place you've already been to but you can never move back (again, moving expenses covered, and I'll say you have a financially comparable job lined up there)

option B

Would you rather: Live to be 100 with superior health and average intelligence or live to be 70 with superior intelligence and average health?

100 with superior health. Superior Intelligence just leads to superior depression. >_>

WYR: Be the last man on the planet with only thirty women, or be one of the last ten men on the planet with one thousand women?

100 with superior health. Superior Intelligence just leads to superior depression. >_>

WYR: Be the last man on the planet with only thirty women, or be one of the last ten men on the planet with one thousand women?

I don't know if I have ever stumped myself on my own question. I honestly can't pick.

On yours, option B easily. You will still have awesome, hot women to bang but also other guys to bullshit with and share stories.

Live with an average looking to less than average looking woman who gives you great sex anytime you want it.....or live with an absolute knock out who says if and when you get any?