SteVo

Rank Your Preferred Super Bowl Winners

I'd enjoy the best game possible and I think to do that you want New England vs Carolina. Would probably be a super close game in the high 20's with still a good defensive plays to make it interesting. Cardinals would be the only team where I would probably hate them winning so much I would turn off the post-game celebration.

But to pick one gimme :panthers: very modern offense and tough defense. Luechly, Thomas Davis, Norman, and Short are all pretty cool :yep:

Edited by BC
  • Upvote 1

AFC Super Bowl reps since 2001

Brady
Gannon
Brady
Brady
Roethlisberger
Manning
Brady
Roethlisberger
Manning
Roethlisberger
Brady
Flacco
Manning
Brady
Brady/Manning ?

NFC is like fuck consistency in comparison

Warner
Johnson
Delhomme
McNabb
Hasselbeck
REX GROSSMAN
Eli Manning
Warner
Brees
Rodgers
Eli Manning
Kaepernick
Wilson
Wilson
Newton/Palmer ?

four categories:

Would be awesome based on local interest

:Redskins:

:panthers:

They got players I like

:Cardinals:

:Broncos:

:Packers:

:Texans:

Indifferent

:Vikings:

:Chiefs:

:Bengals:

:Seahawks:

:Steelers:

Fuck'em

:Patriots:

looks like I've still got 2, 3, 4, and 12, I like those odds

:Broncos: I'd like to see Peyton win another so TGP cries and Ware finally get one.

Next 2 are interchangeable

:Cardinals: Fitz tho

:panthers: Big fan of Cam, Olsen, and Luke. I used to like them when I was younger, too.

:Patriots: I don't despise them, but I don't like them and I'd like to see another team win it for a change.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Would like to see Carolina win.

Would like to see Carolina win/Thanatos menstruate all over TGP with how the Panthers were underdogs and nobody ever believed in them insufferability for the whole off-season

Fixed.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Fixed.

Lmao.

Come on, we have definitely been way under-reguarded as compared to any other 15-1 team ever. If the Pats were 15-1, there'd be a far different narrative.

But no, I wouldn't be doing that the entire offseason lol.

Lmao.

Come on, we have definitely been way under-reguarded as compared to any other 15-1 team ever. If the Pats were 15-1, there'd be a far different narrative.

But no, I wouldn't be doing that the entire offseason lol.

The fact that you feel the need to deny it only confirms my fears....

• Upvote 1

1. :Cardinals: I'd like to see Bruce Arians get a ring considering all the things he stands for. He doesn't overwork anybody on his coaching staff (they do not do overnights at all) and seems to take players and make them believe in themselves. He's made football really exciting with the pieces he's accumulated but he's routinely shown us that so many things are bigger than football, too.

2. :Broncos: I want Ware to win one pretty badly, and I want Peyton Manning to retire so we don't have to watch him anymore.

3. :panthers: I wouldn't mind them winning all that badly. I'm not a big fan of their coaching staff and think they're getting a lot of undue praise. If there ever was a scenario in which the roster is carrying the coaches, it's Carolina. Nevertheless, Thanatos deserves it.

4. :Patriots: Same old same old, but as a fan of the NDSU Bison, it's not like I can act like teams winning over and over again bothers me THAT much, but I just don't like the way they go about things, but you have to applaud Belichick for his classiness in week 16 when it looked like a former player of his was badly injured (Kenbrell Thompkins). Thompkins was OK for the next week but you don't forget seeing something like what Belichick did. Bravo, coach :clap:

At least Russell Wilson can't win another. No Wilson knob-slobbering from the media until next September!

Who's exit interview is that? That's Russell Wilson's exit interview.

• Upvote 1