30 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Please just shoot me now

You're a selfish child.

I'm looking out for my own interests :cigar:

Oh, and I also think that taxes are the root of every problem so that's part of it :p

Fuck off, Zack. I'm on my phone. Next time if I'm doing something that's bothering you just fucking message me or something.

:tissue: -Zack

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

He literally bragged about sexual assault.

You should be able to have a private conversation if you trust that you're in a private setting. The mere fact that the audio was recorded is a violation of privacy and the individual who recorded it should be facing charges. How many truly awful things has Hillary said that are well-documented?

These candidates are both heaping piles of shit and neither stinks more than the other.

Oh right. I forgot you support locking up journalists for reporting things. At worst, releasing that tape is a breach of contract and someone could get sued. Pressing charges? Give me a fucking break.

Saying, "Oh but he shouldn't have been recorded," doesn't absolve that he said that he essentially committed sexual assault. Now if he were just bullshitting to hype himself up and admits he was trying to look cool to a guy, sure, it's admissable, a lot of guys do that. But the concern is if he sexually pressed himself without consent.

Oh right. I forgot you support locking up journalists for reporting things. At worst, releasing that tape is a breach of contract and someone could get sued. Pressing charges? Give me a fucking break.

A journalist's job is not to stalk or spy on their subjects. You know what happens when everyday people treat other everyday people like some journalists treat their subjects?

Restraining orders.

Freedom of the press is a fine line crossed by our pitchfork media way, way too often.

Donald Trump signed deals to be on these shows and get recorded whenever for money. He had no expectation of privacy. If Access Hollywood wanted to air those clips on their show they would've been allowed to. If there was some kind of breach of contract, they can handle it in civil court.

It's not even illegal in all states lol.

Wait what happened to it being smart to skirt the law to your own advantage? Isn't that the exact same argument Trump's been pushing about his taxes? And now his supporters are mad the conversation was taped when it's in the grey area legally? LMAO.

I didn't think you'd grasp at straws, Blots. :yao:

Did you read the article?

NBC has said they will not be releasing the Trump tapes due to the contracts they signed and the potential for litigation.

Also, there is lot of talk on the interwebs (always true, of course) that the Trump sniffles during debates are because of a cocaine problem.

Speaking of the sniffles though, I like this video...

The guy is obviously biased so don't listen to him if you don't want, but this is a very real issue that Trump discusses and a valid one -- showing just how truly two-faced Hillary is. It was one of like 3 good moments he had all night.

Is the rumor about Clinton wanting to move the Syrian Refugees into empty Detroit homes, really true?

Bill has talked about it multiple times:

Genius, imo.

Eh. I bet Detroit citizens wouldn't be too happy. They should go to homeless vets first.

Donald Trump's 2013 tax returns have leaked (probably by himself) and it shows he paid over $40,000,000 in taxes and donated almost $30,000,000 to mostly conservative charities like Wounded Warrior.

Sounds 100% fake. If Trump actually did that there would be no reason why he wouldn't have just released his tax returns in the first place, because they'd paint him in a favourable light. Now he can claim he's a generous person without actually releasing his returns, and because the fake ones are already out there, he doesn't have a personal obligation to release the real ones.

• Upvote 1

Also, there is lot of talk on the interwebs (always true, of course) that the Trump sniffles during debates are because of a cocaine problem.

I don't think anyone says that seriously. I've only seen that mentioned as something of a parody of how he freaks out at every little thing Hillary does.

Also, I'm with RZ. If Trump did all that, then great. Officially release the returns and I'll give him props for that. Until then, I won't give him credit for anything in those papers.

Anyone bitching at Trump saying he cheated on taxes and it's unfair seems to not understand that he used tax loopholes put in place by Democrats to prop up crony capitalism :yao:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The more I think about the debate, the more annoyed I am that rather than giving Hillary a chance to respond to Trumps criticisms about her lack of self-funding (a fair point IMO). We had to get to the inanity of "name one thing you like about each other." We only get three debates between these people. Why are we wasting time on questions from these morons they picked out?

Donald Trump is a mouthpiece for the Russian government. You have no argument otherwise. There is no ambiguity. This is a fact.

Or he and his staff are dumb/lazy enough that they didn't double check or scour the emails themselves. Or they don't care about spreading misinformation (they definitely don't).

Continuing the weirdest election of all time, Glenn Beck endorsed Hillary Clinton.

What a time to be alive. el oh el Trump.

WikiLeaks has posted documents stating that Hillary Clinton will impose new gun laws by executive order -- closing the gun show loopholes, implementing universal background checks, and imposing manufacturer liability.

Good times.

All good things to do, but not something that should be via executive order.