oochymp

Presidential Election Thread

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Please just shoot me now

You realize that Donald Trump is considered the ideal alt-right candidate, right? Like, breitbart is literally helping him with his campaign. The same donald trump who asked "why have nukes if we cant use them?"

You are the best cherry-picker on the site with tunnel vision rivaled by no one. He's also said taking out Assad may just lead to someone worse (probably would if history is any indication and our involvement in coups). He's also said he will mostly be counter-puncher and he wants to build a strong military but act defensively. Just like most politicians, he speaks out both sides of his mouth and knowing exactly what is going to happen with him in the White House is just guess work.

It's funny though because Donald Trump or the alt-right wouldn't exist without people like you fueling him / them.... So, well done. Ha.

You are the best cherry-picker on the site with tunnel vision rivaled by no one. He's also said taking out Assad may just lead to someone worse (probably would if history is any indication and our involvement in coups). He's also said he will mostly be counter-puncher and he wants to build a strong military but act defensively. Just like most politicians, he speaks out both sides of his mouth and knowing exactly what is going to happen with him in the White House is just guess work.

It's funny though because Donald Trump or the alt-right wouldn't exist without people like you fueling him / them.... So, well done. Ha.

Yes, racism wouldn't exist without people who were against racism.

Yes, racism wouldn't exist without people who were against racism.

Racism will always exist.

Racism will continue to exist as long as people have melanin differences in their genetic makeup. Because our caveman brains still need a few more million years to evolve.

• Upvote 2

I find that Hillary commercial about Donald Trump hillarious...

"And you can tell them, to go fuck themselves!"

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

So, the hubbub about Hillary Clinton "overheating" this morning was something. Best part was on CNN:

BREAKING NEWS: HILLARY CLINTON LEAVES DAUGHTER'S APARTMENT

Looking forward to

BREAKING NEWS: DONALD TRUMP ORDERS EXTRA GUAC AT CHIPOTLE

Trump would never eat somewhere so ethnic. Trump tower taco bowls were too much.

Edited by blotsfan

Trump would never eat somewhere so ethnic. Trump tower taco bowls were too much.

I love Mexicans! Happy Cinco De Mayo!

So, the hubbub about Hillary Clinton "overheating" this morning was something. Best part was on CNN:

BREAKING NEWS: HILLARY CLINTON LEAVES DAUGHTER'S APARTMENT

Looking forward to

I just had this extremely dirty thought about Hillary needing to have her radiator drained, flushed, and re-filled. Them old engines need a little TLC!

RE: Hillary over heating.

The video of her stumbling into her van to go to Chelsea's apartment is kind of eye-opening and a little scary. She's an evil witch, but I hope she is okay.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/clinton-departs-911-ceremony-after-feeling-overheated-campaign-says-153431902.html

(Video in that link)

Yikes, let me backtrack a little bit, that looks...very eerie.

Apparently HRC had pneumonia for the last few days that she has been keeping from everyone. So much for that presidential standard she was talking about a few days ago. Head Democrats held or were going to hold a meeting about possible replacements for her if she couldn't fulfill her duties, but actually withdrawing is completely up to here.

Apparently HRC had pneumonia for the last few days that she has been keeping from everyone. So much for that presidential standard she was talking about a few days ago. Head Democrats held or were going to hold a meeting about possible replacements for her if she couldn't fulfill her duties, but actually withdrawing is completely up to here.

If Hillary is on deaths door, I can live with Tim Kaine as president.

It's pneumonia. A few days of antibiotics and she'll be fine. Media is being absolutely ridiculous as per the usual. Of course the crazies and conspiracy nuts are out in full force, too. I noticed today that HRC body double and doppelgänger have been trending at/near the top.

I'm not much of a fan of hers, but this whole election keeps getting more and more ridiculous with every passing day. It's fucking sad.

• Upvote 1

I had a grandparent almost die from pneumonia once.. Granted they don't / didn't have the resources HRC has and there are varying degrees of it. Tens of thousands die from it though.

Her not telling the public is a big question mark. If she would have been transparent with people, I don't think this would be much of a deal at all. But everyone not knowing and then seeing her people stuff her body into a van when she is unable to walk on her own is a scary image for the future President of the United States.

Per the New York Times, her campaign will be releasing more information in regards to her health.

Edited by Favre4Ever

Apparently they did have a discussion about a potential replacement. I wouldn't write it off as nonsensical. You don't usually elect a president who is unable to step into a van.

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

I thought Clinton's campaign was joking around about this when I first heard it, but they are dead serious. Has no one in her campaign ever been on reddit? 4Chan?

I hope people aren't believing that shit. This election is turning into a straight comedy.

Pepe wasn't created by white surpremacists but he's really popular with them.

Romney got shredded for making a very accurate 47% comment but Hillary calls a large portion of Trump fans a "basket of deplorables" and gets nothing. Lmao.

Because Romney insulted poor people. Hillary insulted racists.

• Upvote 1