Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Who would you rather have as the next president?

Who would you prefer to be the next president.   

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you prefer to be the next president?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump

They're nobody's first choice, but it's going to be one of these two. Who would you prefer?

Gotta go Trump. Not owned by big business and tax plan is still better for middle class. Also business tax rates are fucking A1.

• Downvote 1

if you actually had freedom of choice,neither of them would be running.

Elections are predetermined,it doesnt matter who you vote for in the first place

Fascinating

• Upvote 1

TGP conspiracy theorist title has transferred from ATL to PhilElliot.

I'm grateful.

For the record, I will be voting for Gary Johnson to hopefully help get the Libertarians over 5% in the popular vote.

If I was forced at gunpoint to choose, its not really a choice. Clinton is the only rational choice here. Ugghhhhh.

For the record, I will be voting for Gary Johnson to hopefully help get the Libertarians over 5% in the popular vote.

If I was forced at gunpoint to choose, its not really a choice. Clinton is the only rational choice here. Ugghhhhh.

Which is why I made this. Curious to see who TGP really prefers. Looks pretty even, which is kind of what I suspected.

Both are terrible, but almost inclined to pick Trump because at least his terribleness is more humorous. Kind of like a George Bush/Barack Obama type deal. Both putrid, but at least George was funny.

I'm not voting period though.

If I didnt think Trump could seriously harm, perhaps permanently, many of the freedoms we enjoy as Americans- and is far more likely to do so than Hillary- then sure, perhaps I'd vote for him because he's so wrong its funny sometimes.

He isn't going to win unless he steps up his debate performance though, that was really bad.

Both are terrible, but almost inclined to pick Trump because at least his terribleness is more humorous. Kind of like a George Bush/Barack Obama type deal. Both putrid, but at least George was funny.

I'm not voting period though.

"If you don't vote, that's a vote for Trump," Obama stressed in a new line of attack during a radio interview with Steve Harvey that aired Wednesday morning. "If you vote for a third-party candidate who's got no chance to win, that's a vote for Trump."

If I didnt think Trump could seriously harm, perhaps permanently, many of the freedoms we enjoy as Americans- and is far more likely to do so than Hillary- then sure, perhaps I'd vote for him because he's so wrong its funny sometimes.

He can't and won't, that is precisely why the answer to this poll is Trump.

He can't and won't, that is precisely why the answer to this poll is Trump.

You can prefer Trump to Hillary, but to claim that nothing substantial will be accomplished is not correct. The next president is likely to pick 3-4 supreme court justices, which lately is the only part of the government that gets anything done.

Probably Trump:

1. To spite Hillary

2. :troll:

I would just be praying some of the stupid things he wants don't pass congress.

Edited by BJOSA

You can prefer Trump to Hillary, but to claim that nothing substantial will be accomplished is not correct. The next president is likely to pick 3-4 supreme court justices, which lately is the only part of the government that gets anything done.

Scanning Trump's list of potential nominees, I didn't see anything that ridiculous. I could have missed something though, so feel free to enlighten me. I don't know what Hillary's list looks like, but I doubt I am more comfortable with it.

Scanning Trump's list of potential nominees, I didn't see anything that ridiculous. I could have missed something though, so feel free to enlighten me. I don't know what Hillary's list looks like, but I doubt I am more comfortable with it.

Thats fine. You don't like him because you don't think he'll do anything of note, but because you like what he'll do.

Thats fine. You don't like him because you don't think he'll do anything of note, but because you like what he'll do.

Seems to me like you are a being a but presumptuous.

For one, I didn't say I liked it. I said I didn't see anything ridiculous. Secondly, I don't think Thanatos was even referring to the Supreme Court (although maybe this is just me being presumptuous).

The serious damage to our freedoms Thanatos is afraid of comes slyly in the form of things like The Patriot Act or the New Deal -- not from overly boisterous mouths of politicians. Anything that Donald has said up to this point that seriously worries you about your freedom won't make it through Congress, and if he passes an executive order, he's likely to be impeached.

The one more likely to push through another (again, just an example) Patriot Act? The puppet of the establishment -- Hillary Clinton.

Secondly, if I actually liked what he'd do... Wouldn't I just vote for him?

Edited by Favre4Ever

I am legitimately afraid of Donald Trump. I know we all laugh at things and see them as impossible- it will never happen here mindset- but Trump is the first candidate to actually make me think he would try some of his ridiculous shit.

Trump is a weak-minded buffoon that is going to be swayed with ease by those who can push his buttons and make him feel like he's the one making the decisions.

While I agree with your statement- yes that is mostly what I was referring to- I disagree with its conclusion. Trump is more likely to put those things into place.

I am legitimately afraid of Donald Trump. I know we all laugh at things and see them as impossible- it will never happen here mindset- but Trump is the first candidate to actually make me think he would try some of his ridiculous shit.

Trump is a weak-minded buffoon that is going to be swayed with ease by those who can push his buttons and make him feel like he's the one making the decisions.

While I agree with your statement- yes that is mostly what I was referring to- I disagree with its conclusion. Trump is more likely to put those things into place.

Those things are far too smart for Donald Trump to put into motion. He's being loud to be loud. He's already backed off immigration, Obama's birth certificate, etc. He is all bark and no bite. That kind of legislation that you are afraid of is going to be implemented by a career politician. I can't tell you how to feel, obviously, but you said it yourself.. he's a weak-minded buffoon.. He's harmless. He may have paid no taxes or said mean things about women or minorities...

Hillary Clinton is guilty of government corruption, her campaign has rigged elections, she's done favors for foreign governments that have given her money, her negligence has cost innocent Americans their lives.

Donald Trump COULD do some nasty things... Hillary Clinton has already done nasty things.

• Upvote 1

Trump. Cause I wanna see the wall built for the lulz

Putin.

Be thankful I don't post in the politics section. I never really have because you'd be AMAZED by the shit that you so willingly believe.

Just remember jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams.

Donald Trump COULD do some nasty things... Hillary Clinton has already done nasty things.

I think we all know this deep down. That´s why the real question is: do you take the evil you know or the evil you don´t?

True story. And the rap sheet on Clinton is so long and so dangerous that I don't believe there is anything Trump would do that could surpass it.

As mentioned previously.. taking bribes from foreign governments, negligence leading to death, rigging the political system... The worst Trump would do, in my opinion, would be match the travesty and I don't think that will even happen.

Edited by Favre4Ever