Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

Nobody has been as hated as the Jews. We're talking thousands of years of numerous movements of people attempting to wipe them out or enslave them or something fucked up. Get out of banking guys, seriously lol.

Nobody has been as hated as the Jews. We're talking thousands of years of numerous movements of people attempting to wipe them out or enslave them or something fucked up. Get out of banking guys, seriously lol.

Lmao.

Found this quote on twitter the other day.

"Mike Pence is a horrible little man who is a mediocre bigot... and I would like it if he would take over the Presidency as soon as possible."

Pence is a bigot and a homophobe, but at least he is not potentially bought out by the Ruskies.

Edited by Thanatos

[ytube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR1w6IkpE6o

Fucking bizarre stuff. It's not proof or anything but I don't think it's totally out of the question that there are pedophilia rings run by powerful people. I read the whole court transcript of Paul Bonacci detailing the abduction and rape of Johnny Grosch, saw interviews. This guy was not lying. I'm not ready to just dismiss this stuff.

Gdi Sean. I was just starting to respect your opinion again.

Pizzagate is absolutely nothing but an alt-right neo-nazi conspiracy theory started by 4chan trolls. It's not true and it has lead to real violence where a guy went in and shot a gun at that pizza place.

Pizza is not a code word for pedophilia. Spoiler alert: busy politicians eat a lot of pizza.

I don't have the information on pizzagate honestly. Just something I came across on youtube, but some of the things I've researched about this stuff that doesn't have anything to do with pizzagate. Like I said, I read court transcripts and saw real life interviews. That video isn't proof, like I said but it's just fucking bizarre. It's something that could easily be taken out of context or whatever but I do believe that there are pedophilia rings run by powerful people. I'm not sure that pizzagate is one of them. Some of the stuff I've seen with the emails though...it's just bizarre. Nobody talks like that.

Look up the Paul Bonacci testimony dude. I read the whole thing. It's long but as you read it it's just way too detailed to be made up and where's the motive? It's crazy man. I'm not sure about pizzagate, but I do believe that kind of thing happens.

Basically Trump's response to the leaks that forced Michael Flynn to resign:

C4zXYtuUEAABTFu.jpg

I uh. I think the person there is trying to imply he asked that because she was black. I really did not get that vibe at all.

• Upvote 2

Any time someone has to tell you they're not racist ...

• Upvote 1

Actually bursted out laughing when he said " I am the least anti-Semitic person you have ever seen in your entire life" :rog:

• Upvote 1

On the Congressional Black Caucus reaction. Bloots please that's hardly a reaction to get shitty over.

On the anti-Semitic reaction. Yeah that's kind of embarassing. :slingblade: Trump just loves to turtle up and avoid all criticism.

• Upvote 1

It gets better. After you do the survey, it redirects to a page asking you to donate money to help him "cut through the noise of the media and deliver his message straight to the American people."

Also, you can choose to make it a monthly recurring donation.

• Upvote 1

Trump's logic is pretty funny.

Say whatever you want. If people counter you? That's the information you were given. If people still counter you? It doesn't matter, because millions of people believe you. That's what matters.

This dude is a joke.

• Upvote 2

So many tears from this pussy liberal millennial generation...

SNL_SNLGiphy.gif

• Upvote 1