Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

Lol how does it feel knowing the guy you hate the most on the board is pulling the strings on your speech. I have impacted you enough to where you don't speak your mind anymore lol. Winning.

Edited by Omerta

Lol how does it feel knowing the guy you hate the most on the board is pulling the strings on your speech. I have impacted you enough to where you don't speak your mind anymore lol. Winning.

ullaqld.jpg

Also you arent the person I hate most on the board. Thats the white supremacist. I just don't take you seriously.

Edited by blotsfan

Lol blots and Ngata make this thread, seriously. Blots, one thing I will tell you is people would be much more open to your ideas if you weren't so abrasive. When your ideas aren't mainstream you have to convince people and you'll never do that with insults. I forget if it was you or than but when you told me that the difference between a disorder like anorexia and transsexualism was that anorexia is either treated or the person dies while trans people can live happy and fulfilled lives it definitely swayed my opinion on the topic a lot. When you were telling me I was an asshole for misgendering people my first instinct was to troll you.

• Upvote 1

South Park doesnt forget. Lmao. Terrible to laugh at but they had Caitlyn killing somebody in like every episode of the season. Fucking classic .

​BUCKLE UP BUCKAROOS

• Upvote 1

Lol, Sean I would have figured out of the whole board either you or Thanatos would have backed him lol. It is insanity though lol. Fuck Bruce lol. Traditional bitch....call the police yall.

You can only have free speech when you are protesting or talk in about how the country is a shit hole, or straight white guys ruin everything lol.

Blots is on his own on this one. Your stance is kinda asshole-ish, but I am completely against jailing someone for being an asshole. And also Bruce/Caitlyn is a dipshit human being, so I don't particularly care if they get their feelings hurt. They should be in jail anyway.

On kinda the same topic, hatecrimes rub me the wrong way, a crime is a crime, someone shouldn't get more jail-time because of their motives.

• Upvote 2

Lol blots and Ngata make this thread, seriously. Blots, one thing I will tell you is people would be much more open to your ideas if you weren't so abrasive. When your ideas aren't mainstream you have to convince people and you'll never do that with insults. I forget if it was you or than but when you told me that the difference between a disorder like anorexia and transsexualism was that anorexia is either treated or the person dies while trans people can live happy and fulfilled lives it definitely swayed my opinion on the topic a lot. When you were telling me I was an asshole for misgendering people my first instinct was to troll you.

It was probably than. I just think you're an asshole for misgendering people. He's nicer than me.

And Than, I'm just saying willfully misgendering someone you're responsible for (ie a caretaker of the elderly) is emotional abuse, something there are already laws for. This is just clarifying that willful misgendering falls under those laws. If you want to argue that emotional abuse shouldn't be a crime, thats another topic.

Honestly I think rather than jailing somebody levying fines on the employer would be much more effective. I doubt that jail time would be much of a deterrent. I do agree that, that is fucked up though.

Edited by seanbrock

Tens of millions of people thought this man was the best person to be the president.

https://twitter.com/pbump/status/918283026118922246

Honestly though, given our two options on the main platforms, can you definitively say he wasn't? I mean had Bernie, Johnson, or the host of better people had a legitimate shot than yeah I am with you. Given the two likely options the only person I despise more is Hillary, but its razor close. You have the choice between a bumbling, misogynistic, reality TV show host who looks like he's covered in movie theater butter. Or, you have the lying, pandering, evil, and careless buffoon on the other side. You know the one that thinks super predators are a good thing, and only Champion gay marriage when she needed their votes. Either way it went man there was no definitive candidate that was better than the other between those two. Edited by Omerta
  • Upvote 1

Pretty much what Ngata said but when you say that people thought he was "the best person", you make it sound like they had more than 2 choices.

That is.... not how it works.

You believe so little in the office of the president that you don't care if the president can't tell the difference between the national debt and the stock market.

And you cant tell that there really isnt a choice, but rather the absence of.

• Upvote 1

I was moreso talking about the tens of millions comment. People really had no viable options. I think he knows the difference. I think he is banking on the average person not to. The whole slight of hands and drawing your eyeline thing.

Edited by Omerta

I was moreso talking about the tens of millions comment. People really had no viable options. I think he knows the difference. I think he is banking on the average person not to. The whole slight of hands and drawing your eyeline thing.

Why do you assume that? What has he done to make you think he's smart enough to know that? It sounds like you're just projecting what you want to believe to justify to yourself that you support an insane moron as the president.

Why do you assume that? What has he done to make you think he's smart enough to know that? It sounds like you're just projecting what you want to believe to justify to yourself that you support an insane moron as the president.

I know you don't believe me, and you should have because I take great joy in trolling you. That said, and all seriousness I would put this on My Wife and Kids, I don't like Trump. I have never like Trump. I just think that the American people were duped into having two terrible candidates. Which is why I think you assume that I support him, just because I don't like Hillary does not de facto mean I like him.

Also I assume that he uses the stock market as a way to draw the eye line of the people who voted for him, because most of the time people don't have a great idea of how the economy works, or the debt for that matter. I believe he knows, because for nothing else most billionaires are good with money. He knows the difference between the stock market and the national debt, I truly believe that. This is a man who has game the system for years and making money off the backs of their people, all the while filing bankruptcy when he had more than enough money to cover it. I absolutely believe he knows what he's doing, I also believe that he knows that the vast majority of Americans don't.

• Upvote 2

It's really sickening how it's just business as usual for the DNC after such a humiliating defeat at the hands of Trump and across the nation locally, congressional elections etc. They're going to continue to get crushed until they offer a reasonable alternative to the psychotic and completely unsustainable neo-conservatism if the Republicans. We can't settle for a little less shitty. At least we don't have TPP. We certainly would have with Hillary and I'm not sure some of you understand just how disasterous that would have been.

• Upvote 1

That's one of the main reasons I loved Bernie. Anti-TPP was one of his biggest things.

• Upvote 1

Agreed, Trump's repeal of TPP was the one solidly good thing I can back that he's done so far.

He reinstated the Jones Act for PR again, he's a complete asshole, he has no clue how the office of the president works or how the national debt works, (sorry Ngata, the man is a complete and utter idiot, and I firmly believe its his lawyers who know how to handle the bankruptcy thing), but we got rid of the TPP.

And yeah, we had no options. I didn't vote for Hillary either, does that de facto make me a Trump supporter?

The DNC intentionally tried to rig the nomination for Hillary. Fact. It was a completely unnecessary move because she was winning anyway. Fact. So after shooting themselves in the foot for no reason at all, they wanted all the Bernie supporters to forget they just tried to rig a party's nomination and vote for Hillary because it was in the country's best interests.

This is laughably hypocritical, since they just showed us they don't even believe the public can choose what is in the country's best interests because they thought they had to try to rig the primary for Hillary.

• Upvote 1

Agreed, Trump's repeal of TPP was the one solidly good thing I can back that he's done so far.

He reinstated the Jones Act for PR again, he's a complete asshole, he has no clue how the office of the president works or how the national debt works, (sorry Ngata, the man is a complete and utter idiot, and I firmly believe its his lawyers who know how to handle the bankruptcy thing), but we got rid of the TPP.

And yeah, we had no options. I didn't vote for Hillary either, does that de facto make me a Trump supporter?

The DNC intentionally tried to rig the nomination for Hillary. Fact. It was a completely unnecessary move because she was winning anyway. Fact. So after shooting themselves in the foot for no reason at all, they wanted all the Bernie supporters to forget they just tried to rig a party's nomination and vote for Hillary because it was in the country's best interests.

This is laughably hypocritical, since they just showed us they don't even believe the public can choose what is in the country's best interests because they thought they had to try to rig the primary for Hillary.

They really did a lot to give Hilary the nomination dude. I don't believe she would have won without their help. Everything from the closed primaries to the debates to committing voter fraud. Bernie would have won.

I really have no idea what the specifics were for this rigging. However, there was a LOT of pro-Bernie stuff at OSU. Almost everyone I spoke to was very enthusiastic about him and were very vocal about people going to vote. I thought it was strange that Ohio went so overwhelmingly with Hillary, but then again my sample size is only Columbus (specifically the university district). It wouldn't honestly surprise me if Columbus mostly went with Hillary, because Columbus gives off the vibe that most people would say "if you don't support Hillary you're just reinforcing the patriarchy". So who knows, maybe my perception had nothing to do with what the DNC did. I just thought it was weird that so many students at a pretty influential part of the state seemed to have little effect on the outcome.

Edit: And yes, I have encountered people who would say that. None that I hang out with a lot, but at smoke sessions with my friends someone would say that when Hillary v. Bernie came up. I always kept my mouth shut, lol.

Edited by OSUViking

"Wilfull misgendering" isn't even a real thing lol. You are what you are

Societal expectations of masculinity are toxic, to say the least. The idea that someone will be ridiculed because they don't fit into a neat little box is pretty disgusting.