Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

No it isnt dude. I said IT CAN, not that it would. My god. Being in good shape CAN correct all those.

Then you must not know the symptoms of obesity. Look at obesity and things brought on by obesity like diabetes, and heart disease and then look at the symptoms of PCOS like insulin resistance. Come on are you still trying to save face?

Discolored skin.

Skin tags are common in both

Weight gain is obviously common

Diabetes is also common

Irregular hormones are both common

high cholesterol

Psycho social effects.

Facial Hair

Those are the main symptoms of PCOS and they are all symptoms of obesity. So you saying most of what I said and 90% of PCOS symptoms can also be caused by being overweight is categorically wrong on that.

Diet and exercise CAN cure all PCOS symptoms. It may not but it can, which is why doctors tell you to do so. Saying all the effects (symptoms) can also be caused by poor diet and exercise is a true statement and in no way implies it is made up.

Tell me more about how the symptoms are not very close and if cure obesity you wont cure most. The only thing with PCOS that cant be cured the same way with obesity is the cysts, but hormone regulation can make them go away. However losing weight CAN balance hormones, its a fact.

Honestly I am done with this. I was right, I said nothing about PCOS and weight gain have the EXACT SAME symptoms, I said the symptoms of PCOS are also synonymous with weight gain. MANY PCOS SYMPTOMS can be cured with a good diet and Exercise. Body hair, hormone imbalances, discoloration of skin, acne, facial hair in women, can all be caused by PCOS and Obesity. Exercise can balance your hormones which will balance the rest. There is no guarantee but they certainly can which is all I ever said. I said nothing that was not correct.

Tell ya what post the symptoms to both. Why cant you just admit you blew a gasket for no reason and I was correct in what I said ? That said I am done either way so save it.

It is almost as if the disease was made up.

So where did I say it was made up? Try harder.

Edited by Omerta

Do you also believe when trump told the head of the FBI that he hoped an investigation would go away, there was no implication of an order?

You're talking about natural remedies you can do to help alleviate the symptoms. This is true. It's a good thing. It doesn't mean it cures anything, but it can help to alleviate things. It is *always* better to be in shape. That's why doctors will recommend it. Find me a single doctor anywhere who won't, lol. Being obese exacerbates a lot of the issues PCOS brings, but it sure as hell doesn't cause it.

But you appear to be stuck on "fat people are the only ones who get PCOS," so yeah. I mean lets ignore the fact that a single in-shape person being correctly diagnosed with PCOS destroys your entire argument, but you keep on ignoring that, so yeah, we're probably done here. And you keep listing things claiming they are symptoms of both when that's simply false- and ignoring ones I point out that are entirely different.

I do find it funny that you are like "I said nothing about PCOS." And then "I said PCOS and obesity have the same symptoms." Which is it, bro? You keep claiming PCOS has the same symptoms and yet in the same breath declare you aren't saying anything about PCOS. So then, what ARE you saying?

And yes, I'm sorry that your links, not a single one of which actually proves, well, anything, don't trump the opinion of three experts in the field or my own long exposure to the issue. Darn it, guess 20 minutes of internet research just isn't enough for me compared to hundreds of hours spent talking and researching about it. Who'd've thunk it.

One last thing for ya, Ngata:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/04/130408123454.htm

Notable quote being:

They found that the women with PCOS identified through the screening had about the same obesity rates as those who didn't have PCOS, said Dr. Ricardo Azziz, reproductive endocrinologist and PCOS expert at the Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University. However, obesity rates in patients actively seeking treatment were about 2.5 times higher than in women identified with PCOS through the screening of the general population.

Also, this calls it a disease.

Edited by Thanatos

Do you also believe when trump told the head of the FBI that he hoped an investigation would go away, there was no implication of an order?

No but

i do believe that instead of reading what I said, and taking it for what I said that you and Thanatos say,"Hmmmm, well instead of taking what he said, and believing that is what he meant, lets not read it, get mad, and then tell him what he said and then argue that."

Notice how Thanny was wrong on everything he attributed to me, then in an attempt to save face brings his girlfriend up who proves nothing other than he has a girlfriend to make me look bad. The he realized what I had ACTTUALLY written and the timbre of the section changed. Then he finds one article and touts that as evidence meanwhile discrediting mine from 3 of the top leading medical research labs IN THE WORLD and now all is right in the world lol. Instead the argument is well my girlfirend has it, and I know her thus ipso facto I am as qualified as a doctore who probably does not call it a disease lol. That is what we call not being able to substantiate an argument.

So both of your arguments in essence are," He didnt say it, but I think he meant it...OUTRAGE...RAGE,RAGE, RAGE" lol. My 7 year old has better arguments because he is willing to be wrong, something neither of which you guys ego allows. Its truly sad.

Look at these cool guys... :clap::sideroll:

• Downvote 1

Healthcare bill or Wealthcare bill?

I don't need the framers to justify why we shouldn't make laws based on religion. All religion is literally unproveable and anyone can make it up. Doing something for the sake of religion sets an impossible standard because I could start a religion tomorrow that says abortion must be available to all and it'd be no more or less valid than Christianity.

​Amen. On top of that, not everyone in the country follows or believes the same religion so making laws with religious intent is oppression and infringing on everyone's rights. Which is the main reason why I hated all the anti-gay marriage bullshit.

• Upvote 1

Official investigation by the judiciary committee opened against Loretta Lynch and her alleged involvement in the Clinton email scandal.

• Upvote 1

No but

i do believe that instead of reading what I said, and taking it for what I said that you and Thanatos say,"Hmmmm, well instead of taking what he said, and believing that is what he meant, lets not read it, get mad, and then tell him what he said and then argue that."

Notice how Thanny was wrong on everything he attributed to me, then in an attempt to save face brings his girlfriend up who proves nothing other than he has a girlfriend to make me look bad. The he realized what I had ACTTUALLY written and the timbre of the section changed. Then he finds one article and touts that as evidence meanwhile discrediting mine from 3 of the top leading medical research labs IN THE WORLD and now all is right in the world lol. Instead the argument is well my girlfirend has it, and I know her thus ipso facto I am as qualified as a doctore who probably does not call it a disease lol. That is what we call not being able to substantiate an argument.

So both of your arguments in essence are," He didnt say it, but I think he meant it...OUTRAGE...RAGE,RAGE, RAGE" lol. My 7 year old has better arguments because he is willing to be wrong, something neither of which you guys ego allows. Its truly sad.

Look at these cool guys... :clap::sideroll:

If you think this is about my ego, you really haven't been reading my posts at all. Also, your links don't really say anything contrary to what I was saying, except for disease =/ disorder difference. Congrats, you won a technical point that does not advance your argument at all.

And I brought up my girlfriend in my very first post, not in "an attempt to save face." How could I do that if she was mentioned in my first post?

Your argument, as I understand it, is we don't know what causes PCOS- true- and its symptoms are varied among its sufferers- also true- and they all are the same as obesity- debatable- so therefore PCOS *might* simply be obese women suffering the side effects of being obese. Correct?

Does this not hint at PCOS being made-up? Can you truly not see how someone can take it that way? Can you really fail to understand why someone would get upset when you claim that a person they love is simply making all this up? If all you're proposing is more research, go for it. But people don't generally write as long as you did on an issue if you don't have an opinion on the matter at all.

You also claimed that her doctors were lazy for diagnosing her with PCOS and that they need to "figure out what is really wrong with her", without knowing anything about them. If you aren't arguing that PCOS is made up, why are they lazy for doing this? Are you assuming they didn't put due time into testing and medicinal use to determine whether or not she had PCOS? Because to me, this is the argument of a person who thinks the whole thing is made up, and thus any doctor who diagnoses someone with it is "lazy" because in your opinion, PCOS is a catch-all that doctors can use to diagnose people without putting in the time to "really figure out what is wrong with them." In short, that statement assumes PCOS *cannot* be the answer, and thus any diagnosis of it is a doctor practicing lazy medicine.

To address your argument directly, there are two huge issues with it.

1) First, you argue that the vagueness of PCOS somehow reflects on its veracity. This is easily debunked by looking at the medical field as a whole, as there are several diseases that we don't know what causes them and that the symptoms vary from person to person. Look up Gastroparesis, for example. My sister can't eat more than about 1200ish calories a day. She has to take quite a few vitamin supplements to avoid losing too much weight. Its not solely about the amount of food, many different types of food will set her off and cause her to vomit. Which ones? For her: red meat, anything spicy, milk, anything acidic, apples, anything hard to digest.

For her two friends she made in the hospital wing who also had GP? Very different. One of them can't eat fish at all. My sister can eat fish, its one of the few things she has left. The other doesn't mind red meat in small portions, and- this one is kinda rare- also doesn't mind orange juice, as she had it nearly every morning. Orange juice, being somewhat acidic, normally sets off most GP sufferers.

You might even point out that the symptoms of GP are similar to those with acid reflux disease, and you'd be correct. But GERD and GP are not the same thing at all, despite having somewhat similar symptoms in the majority of sufferers, (nearly all people with GP have to avoid anything that would cause heartburn, much like those with GERD). We know what causes GERD and how to avoid it, though again, each person has to learn what will set them off. We are entirely unsure what exactly causes GP. In my sister's case, ironically enough, they found growths on her ovaries which were causing hormone imbalance, which was somehow triggering her body to do certain things. At least, they believed that at one point, because the doctor in question had run into it before while trying to help others with GP.

2) Second, your argument fails because it would require that every sufferer of PCOS also be obese. This is simply false, as I can attest personally. There are a large amount of women who are thin and/or fit who are also diagnosed with PCOS and have the same symptoms. In the process of researching the disease, we have visited numerous websites and support groups, in essence to try out different diets. As with GP, different diets work well for different people- again, not really about the amount, though obviously that needs to be right for the person- but more about the type of food that one consumes. Quite a few swear by a paleo diet, which is what she is currently trying. While there have been a fair share of obese women at this meetings, at least a third were not even close to obese. The problem here is obvious: If PCOS is in fact made up, and is only the side effects of being obese, then how are fit women displaying the same symptoms?

Edited by Thanatos

This isn't really political but I just took a long piss on the trump hotel in Toronto and it was quite satisfying.

• Upvote 1

Fight the power.

Three CNN journalists "resigned" after writing / editing / posting an article about a Trump associate who had business ties to Russia... The article / sources were fake and the article has since been retracted and an apology issued. As if Trump needed validation... lol

It's gotta be tough to juggle every single minute conspiracy that must go on in order for philelliots worldview to be correct. Sometimes just telling the truth is easier.

• Upvote 1

Yes. Taxation is theft. At least income tax is.

• Upvote 1

Taxation is theft? Wonder if people would say that if their house was burning down. lol

Edited by seanbrock

Senate delaying their vote on health care because the GOP doesn't have the votes. Thank God for common sense.

You don't see the ultimate stupidity in that?

There needs to be voting about health care?

It's not immediately and morally understood that you heal all no matter what? You need to think and vote about it?

It means the elite don't care if you live or die.

For 100 years, Americans hAve been asking; well why not do this or that to help this and that?

It's because they have no intention to in the first place.

Freedom is not competing with others for jobs and a place to live. Freedom is not worrying that one day I'll be homeless if I lose my job or can't pay a bill. That's bondage

Even if the bill was for UHC or single-payer, it would still need to be a vote to implement it... Without it, you're just relying on people with power to do the right thing and sacrifice their profits for the greater good. Yeah right... lol

It is possible to have a more egalitarian society than our Country have. They exist in this world as it is now

I'm a fiscal conservative, and I'm ready to say, just take a few extra % out of everyone's paycheck and give everyone health care. It's long overdue. Of course, it wouldn't ever be that easy, would it?

• Upvote 2

Vice retracted two stories about President Donald Trump Wednesday, admitting that the stories fell apart after further scrutiny.

The two stories were taken down after the site realized they were full of “factual errors” and faulty sources, reportsVariety.

“After a thorough investigation into the sourcing of two stories, ‘Here’s the Secret Backstage Trump Drama at Walt Disney World’s Hall of Presidents’ and ‘Behind the Scenes of Disney’s Donald Trump ‘Hall of Presidents’ Installation,’ and the identification of several factual errors, we have decided to retract both pieces,” Vice Media’s Motherboard editorial board said in a note.

Both stories wondered if Trump would be able to speak at the Walt Disney World’s Hall of Presidents event. The second report, “Behind the Scenes of Dine’s Donald Trump ‘Hall of Presidents’ Installation,” claimed that Disney Parks was unsure of whether he should speak at the event and who would write the speech.

The reports relied on a source allegedly close to an employee at company.

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/vice-retracts-two-stories-trump/