Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

McConnell has conceded that Obamacare won't be "repealed" and replaced. He is going to try moving forward with a straight repeal.

They might have the votes actually repeal it. What would take it's place? Nothing good, probably worse than Trump Care.

See what I'm saying though with Russia, is that they have people saying we should bomb Russia because they leaked emails that should be all means have been public and because of this kind of vague DTJr. Apparently we don't have to worry about Russia attacking us.

They've already gotten enough Republicans to kill a straight repeal.

They might have the votes actually repeal it. What would take it's place? Nothing good, probably worse than Trump Care.

See what I'm saying though with Russia, is that they have people saying we should bomb Russia because they leaked emails that should be all means have been public and because of this kind of vague DTJr. Apparently we don't have to worry about Russia attacking us.

We aren't going to bomb Russia because a couple crazies suggest it to get attention. That's even less likely than them attacking us.

Sean Spicer has resigned. Don't cry that it's over. Smile that it happened.

Apparently Japan's first lady avoided talking to Trump for 2 hours by pretending to not know English. That is so awesome and hilarious. :lol:

• Upvote 2

Japan is eerily close to Russia don't you think? :ninja:

map-of-japan.gif

Edited by seanbrock

I'm not much of a political person whathaveyou, but isn't Alaska close to Russia? :O

Japan's kicked Russia's ass before. They can do it again.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-ends-covert-cia-program-to-arm-anti-assad-rebels-in-syria-a-move-sought-by-moscow/2017/07/19/b6821a62-6beb-11e7-96ab-5f38140b38cc_story.html?utm_term=.52298c8137eb

The title is fucking incredible. "Trump Ends Covert CIA Program To Arm Anti-Assad Rebels In Syria, A Move Sought By Moscow"

So now all of the sudden because Trump decides to stop funding Jihadists, it's a move sought by Russia and not just the right thing to do. This War Propaganda is being sensationalized. Wake up people. Do we want Isis to be the government in Syria? Who's position is this? lol It's fucking ridiculous.

If I recall correctly, its because the Russians brought it up at their most recent talks. So then Trump immediately doing this makes it somewhat obvious he's doing it to curry favor with Moscow.

I might be wrong, but I can't read the article because WaPo's stupid things with ads is blocking me.

Spicer stole a mini fridge from staffers before resigning / as he resigned . Lmao.

• Upvote 2

I mean, of course Russia is in favor of this move. Assad is one of their biggest allies. That doesn't mean it isn't the right thing for the US to do. I'm not convinced this was done at the behest of Russia. We haven't lifted sanctions. Honestly if this does have something to do with Russia it's probably to prevent war. If you take a second to look at this from a non American perspective, Russia has every reason go to war with us.

We are not going to war with Russia anytime soon. This is not an American invincibility thing, but they are in no way prepared to wage war against us. There is no country in the world that thinks they can take us one on one, and there is not. Our Air-force alone could cripple Russia, especially with Trump at the helm. I don't prefer Trump in many ways over Obama, but I will say that I prefer him as the commander-in-chief of our military. He cares little for other countries and he would unleash our military with everything other than nukes. When America fights like that to win, and no some half assed Obama approach, there is no country in the world that can withstand the full force of our military. China has numbers, but no logistics, not enough training, and and they would drain resources feeding an Army that half of them use stamped M1-garands. Russia is large with no infrastructure and a fractured country, who could not call upon all of its resources and count on them with any sort of reliability, and they have not shown strategy just numbers.

They all know this, we know this, and the only way they could sustain a war against us is if they came together in an overwhelming force that could end the conflict in a month, outside of that they would blow their wad and they would be exposed.

Trump has banned trans people from the military.

Trump is trying to get sessions to resign so he can hire someone to fire mueller to end the investigation of trump.

The senate is voting on a health care bill that we aren't sure what's in it, but it will cause millions of people to lose their insurance.

Yeah, not only did he ban trans people from the military but he called them a burden and a distraction.

I've got nothing on this one... Absolutely nothing.

This seems rather harsh if no ridiculous additional accommodations were being demanded

Trump blows. Also grass is green. More news at 11.

The trans people in the military thing is inconsequential to me with a litany of issues that are far more important. How many people are we talking about here? A thousand? If you want to take advantage of the GI bill put your transition off. If you join to pay for your operation, if that's even covered, go fuck yourself. This is barely even worth the breath or key strokes to discuss...

• Upvote 1

How many people are we talking about here? A thousand?

15k, according to Twitter.

That's pretty stupid. Oh hey you want to defend your country where you're free to be trans? Well fuck you too bad, you can't be trans in our military. Also you're mentally unfit to serve now, so no veteran benefits for you either.

Honestly though, what percentage of trans people are mentally ill? You want to tell me Bruce Jenner isn't nuts? If you've ever seen The Maury Povic show you'd know some of these people go back AFTER surgery lol. You also might be mentally ill or at the very least dumb if you think signing up for the United States military means you're defending your country. What do they say on tv all the time? "Fighting for our freedom?" Lolololol

• Downvote 1

Sean, please shut the fuck up.