funnygunny

How did you find out about TGP?

LOL!...wondered who that was in here, now I know..yeah, nflcom sucks, but I have used that to recruit from on other sites, but you have to cherry pick to get a quality poster...

hopefully you get some rep for getting me in here, I think i was on a 49ers/harbaugh says he wasn't serious about manning thread when i saw your post, and opened another browser and checked ya out...if that can narrow it down a bit for ya...

I have some guys, may take me a little bit but I know some good posters, multi teams too, not just mine...yeah, even some ravens fans...LOL!...I even like rival fans if they are honest, even if i don't liek their team or agree, if they are honest and cool, then they are my kind of people...

OK--let's go to the boards...

That was me, actually.

Welcome to the site.

I, unlike Sarge and Goodell, don't use an alias on NFL.com :p

I remember..I found our Facebook page and signed up..

SBB pmed me on the Buffalo Bills message board. And that was over 5 years ago...

I got recruited from Nfl.com Was posting on an article and someone sent me a pm. Not sure who it was. Now since I think about it, I would like to know who is responsible for bringing this god awful Iggles fan here.

I got recruited from Nfl.com Was posting on an article and someone sent me a pm. Not sure who it was. Now since I think about it, I would like to know who is responsible for bringing this god awful Iggles fan here.

Pretty sure it was me. :yep:

• Upvote 1

I remember..I found our Facebook page and signed up..

Glad you found this place dude.

• Upvote 1

Pretty sure it was me. :yep:

:yeahthat: That's how I found :tgp::yep:

Found me on Bleacherreport, and you're still right. :goodell:

CARDINALOFWISDOM, on 16 April 2011 - 12:41 AM, said:

Razor introduced myself to this site.

Remind me to thank razor for that amazing contribution to TGP.

Now....about this....

I think NBB recruited me here from NFL.com during the 2009 season.

Vincenzo promised me free tacos and well, I bit and was sold on the site (I never received any free tacos, though :() ...

• Upvote 1

Vincenzo promised me free tacos and well, I bit and was sold on the site (I never received any free tacos, though :() ...

Damn, he told you that too... what is up with this guy

• Upvote 2

Found this site searching through google looking for a good NFL forum! Look forward to meeting some big football fans and having some discussions around the boards!

Welcome to the boards!

Found this site searching through google looking for a good NFL forum! Look forward to meeting some big football fans and having some discussions around the boards!

Welcome aboard! You came to the right place!

Through the forums on NFL.com! Got tired of all the drama and B.S. trolling everyday on there. Hopefully some friends will follow, so we can actually talk some real football with fans on here and make some friends as well. So far I really dig this site!

NFL.com is awful. A bunch of trolls and homers. Glad you found your way here, and feel free to bring the good guys from NFL.com. TGP%20Yep%20Gif.gif

• Upvote 1

Through the forums on NFL.com! Got tired of all the drama and B.S. trolling everyday on there. Hopefully some friends will follow, so we can actually talk some real football with fans on here and make some friends as well. So far I really dig this site!

Welcome aboard.

Actually(Rogergoodellsucks)informed me of GIP! Thanks bud! After floating around from site to site for a few yrs....I finally made it here! lol I'm glad I did too!

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the boards!

You invited me and I invited Frog.

:corn:

• Upvote 1