Welcome man...Ravens suck :)

Hey man,,I only wish Ravens and Titans were our rivals instead of Steelers. I really dont like Ravens in AFCN divison. We should trade places with the Colts. Colts belong in AFCN. Ravens belong in AFCS. Why this rival? Billick started it way way back when he hates Jeff Fisher. I dont like him nether so.

Hey man,,I only wish Ravens and Titans were our rivals instead of Steelers. I really dont like Ravens in AFCN divison. We should trade places with the Colts. Colts belong in AFCN. Ravens belong in AFCS. Why this rival? Billick started it way way back when he hates Jeff Fisher. I dont like him nether so.

Yea I've never gotten why a team in Indiana, a state from being bordered to Canada, gets put in the AFC south...Doesn't make sense if u ask me

We could use more Ravens fans here.

No. No we could not, lol.

:D

Hey alright! Another Ravens fan, cool! Welcome aboard TGP, man! Hope you enjoy yourself!

KEEP THE STEELERS-RAVENS RIVALRY ALIVE! :rock:

Welcome man!

:beerchug2:

Yea I've never gotten why a team in Indiana, a state from being bordered to Canada, gets put in the AFC south...Doesn't make sense if u ask me

it makes about as much sense as a team from Dallas being in the NFC East

Hey alright! Another Ravens fan, cool! Welcome aboard TGP, man! Hope you enjoy yourself!

KEEP THE STEELERS-RAVENS RIVALRY ALIVE! :rock:

You got the Browns as rivals. I Perfer Titans vs Ravens as rivals.

I see your point. However, the Browns-Steelers rivarly has cooled off and became mostly one-sided. I'm just glad that we still have some competition in the North.

I see your point. However, the Browns-Steelers rivarly has cooled off and became mostly one-sided. I'm just glad that we still have some competition in the North.

Well you can face the Colts as competition in the North. Look at the Map. How far is it from Indianapolis to Cincy,Cleveland and Pittsburgh? Theyre in the right geographical areas. And Indy and Steelers fans can help selling out Bengals games

Edited by Wacko4Flacco61

Well you can face the Colts as competition in the North. Look at the Map. How far is it from Indianapolis to Cincy,Cleveland and Pittsburgh? Theyre in the right geographical areas. And Indy and Steelers fans can help selling out Bengals games

Yeah the NFL's sense of geography has never made any sense :laugh: That's why Dallas is still in the NFC East and St. Louis is still in the West.

yeah, that was the one thing that really pissed me off about the '02 realignment, the Titans should not have been pulled from the old AFC Central, those were some great rivalries

Wocka Flocka

hey there welcome to tgp

Welcome to TGP...good to have another Ravens fan on here ;)

Edited by RANGA

Welcome to the boards!

As for you, I'm sorry to inform you that Indiana does not share any border to Canada lol You still make a good point, though!

Map-USA-Midwest01.png

Welcome to the boards!

As for you, I'm sorry to inform you that Indiana does not share any border to Canada lol You still make a good point, though!

He said it was a state away from being bordered by Canada, dipshit. Reading comprehension, you need it.

• Downvote 1

He said it was a state away from being bordered by Canada, dipshit. Reading comprehension, you need it.

Lay off, asshole.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Welcome aboard. Love your activity so far but please familiarize yourself with the search feature. Nothing sucks more than seeing multiple threads about the same topic.