BLUE

Who has the best running game in the AFC South?

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the best running game in the AFC South?

Jags, for me....

Edited by BLUE

Man this one is hard. We got MJD, Foster and the Texans RB depth, and CJ2k. I usually go with the depth, but I can't go against the latest record breaker. Titans.

Edited by Shotgun

:jags:

I'm gonna have to be a homer here. Titans.

The Texans have the offensive line edge, Foster isn't even as close to as talented as MJD or CJ2K, he's just a solid back with a great line. And he outrushed both of those guys so, easy choice.

theres some really good RB's in this division.

I'm going with the Titans.

The Texans have the offensive line edge, Foster isn't even as close to as talented as MJD or CJ2K, he's just a solid back with a great line. And he outrushed both of those guys so, easy choice.

I'm sure there's a little bias in my thinking, but I've got to agree with Razor on this. If we're talking about the running game as a whole (including offensive linemen) I would say the Texans have the best running game. If we're just talking running backs, it'd be a tossup between Jones-Drew and Chris Johnson.

Line+Back = Houston, no contest.

Just back = CJ, though MJD is right up there with him.

Running back? Titans

Running GAME? Texans

It's nice to see the Texans getting some recognition for their O-line, since it was the weakest link on their team for a long time.

I went with the Texans for a lot of the reasons that have been mentioned, though if Stafon Johnson turns into the complement to CJ that I think he can then I think the Titans will have it hands down

Who in the fuck voted for the Colts?!?!?!?

• Upvote 1

Titans, because we had about the same production as the Texans and Jags last year but we didn't have a good passing game to help keep the safeties back.

• Downvote 2

Running game: Texans

Running back: Jags

How does anyone say MJD is better than CJ? and How did he get voted to the pro bowl ahead of CJ? I mean look at the stats from Reg. Season last year. CJ had more yards and TDs than MJD. Enough said about that but maybe the Texans line is better but CJ best back hands down. And I will go ahead and say best back in the NFL. Please do not gimme the Adrian Peterson argument. Put them at the same point in there careers. after three years. CJ has more yards but AP has more TDs but don't forget CJ split with Lendale White his first year and gave him most of the goal line carries therefore most of the TDs... give CJ those 15 TDs from Lendale that year and he has AP beat all around...so CJ best back in the NFL.

Edited by mikerobdatitan
  • Upvote 1