Sign in to follow this  
DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

So... I Got this friend...

Went to school with him, was my football teammate in high school, and I think this is the saddest, and at the same time funniest thing ever...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/27680298/index.html

Long story short, he's in jail with a 5 to 10 thousand dollar bond for running over 4 ducklings 'intentionally'...

drug addicts shouldn't drive...

A felony case? What in the hell did they charge him with??

This dude is pretty stupid but LOL at the news reporting.

HE DID IT WITH A HUMMER! A HUMMER!!!! LOOK AT THIS SHIT, WE CAN'T EVEN SHOW YOU THIS PICTURE OF THE SMOOSHED DUCKLING AFTERMATH! QUICK SOMEBODY CALL PETA!! A HUMMER!

• Upvote 2

I agree that it was fucked up, but 5k in bonds and up to 4 years? idk, seems like it's a little much :shrug:

• Upvote 1

Should've fought dogs, wouldn't have gotten up to four years. :shifty:

idk, I imagine that Vick had some cash to get a pretty good lawyer :laugh:

HAHAHAHA

What a fucking idiot.

• Upvote 2

I hope he spends all of them possible four years behind bars.

Also, a 19 year old with a Hummer? Daddy's dime goes too far sometimes.

Edited by BwareDWare94
  • Upvote 1

I hope he spends all of them possible four years behind bars.

Also, a 19 year old with a Hummer? Daddy's dime goes too far sometimes.

For running over ducklings? It costs TAX PAYER DOLLARS to incarcerate somebody. Putting somebody in jail for running over ducklings in a McD's parkings lot is a waste of time and money. Give the kid a shit load of fines to pay and put him on probation for 2 years and he'll learn his lesson...hopefully anyway.

• Upvote 2

wtf 4 years for running over 4 ducks?? that's like a duck per year O_O

• Upvote 2

You know, we could just hang people we know are guilty of horrendous crimes. No trial. No appeal. Noose and gallow. It's over.

This kid ISN'T one of them, but it would be easier to justify putting him in jail if we just hung the sick bastards that take up cells.

• Downvote 1

You know, we could just hang people we know are guilty of horrendous crimes. No trial. No appeal. Noose and gallow. It's over.

This kid ISN'T one of them, but it would be easier to justify putting him in jail if we just hung the sick bastards that take up cells.

Yeah that's it, we'll start hanging people without trial. That's a brilliant fucking idea. Plus, if that was your son, you wouldn't be saying that. What if that was your best friend or your brother?

• Upvote 1

4 years? Jesus. Its effed up, but that is just stupid.

100 hours community service in an animal shelter for every duckling he hurt/killed would suffice. No need for probation in my opinion. Just seems like some punk kid that wanted to be 'badass' and decided to take it out on four little ducklings, not a sociopath yet. Got a decent head start, but not quite there yet.

Yeah that's it, we'll start hanging people without trial. That's a brilliant fucking idea. Plus, if that was your son, you wouldn't be saying that. What if that was your best friend or your brother?

Hanging those guilty of multiple homicides doesn't sound like a bad idea to me.

Hanging pedophiles and rapists sounds like just as good of an idea.

No trial or appeal.

What issue do you have with that?

100 hours community service in an animal shelter for every duckling he hurt/killed would suffice. No need for probation in my opinion. Just seems like some punk kid that wanted to be 'badass' and decided to take it out on four little ducklings, not a sociopath yet. Got a decent head start, but not quite there yet.

I was thinking the same thing, jail time for this just doesn't make sense, I'm a firm believer in letting the punishment fit the crime, and in this case community service in a local animal shelter would be the best way to hopefully help him figure out why what he did was really stupid

No trial or appeal.

the no trial part, our judicial system is founded on the principle of innocent until proven guilty, even if the trial is little more than a formality because of the evidence available, someone still has to prove that the person in question did something deserving of capital punishment

• Upvote 1

No trial or appeal.

Um, because not everybody accused of those crimes is guilty. Girls fake being raped a lot. Should a 22 year old be hung because he slept with a 16 year old girl who looked older and was at a friend of his' college party? There are people who come off of death row because they're proven innocent. Obviously enough my problem with your idea is that I could possibly be hung for either something minor or something I didn't do.

Two things.

1. Only in Detroit. (Sorry to offend. As a Chicagoan I am required to say that.)

2. It's kind of messed up that this kid would get 4 years but people who do a lot worse things get off because of loopholes in the law. I'm not saying what he did was right by any means (it was messed up and horrible sad), but there are people who kill human beings who never see a jail cell.

Um, because not everybody accused of those crimes is guilty. Girls fake being raped a lot. Should a 22 year old be hung because he slept with a 16 year old girl who looked older and was at a friend of his' college party? There are people who come off of death row because they're proven innocent. Obviously enough my problem with your idea is that I could possibly be hung for either something minor or something I didn't do.

I'm not talking about statutory rape.

Jeez Dware I never thought I'd agree with sean on something like this but you're ridiculous. I agree that the death penalty is underused in the US, but to say they don't deserve a fair trial goes against the basic principles of our constitution. Part of the reason the founding fathers rebelled was to prevent stuff like this. If someone accused of murder or rape is killed without a trial, whats to stop the government from just killing citizens it doesn't like under the guise that they were thought to have raped someone?

Executing without trial would eventually end up like this.

Edited by Tridentdawgpound