BLUE

LOL WUT?!?!?!?!?

Per Rotoworld.com:

The National Football Post's Dan Pompei suggests that Prince Amukamara fell in the draft because "a lot of NFL people are skeptical" about football players from Nigeria.

If so, it's blatant racism. Here's what Pompei writes: "The word on Nigerians: they are soft, not tough enough and too educated. It would be a pity if that’s what cost Amukamara." It certainly would, and we highly, highly doubt this was the case. Here's guessing no one questioned the toughness of Christian "The Nigerian Nightmare" Okoye, or doubts Jeff Otah's physicality. Other Nigerian-born NFLers: Isaiah Ekejiuba, Samkon Gado, and Adimchinobe Echemandu.

Source: National Football Post May 1, 4:39 PM

Fuck that. Okoye was a badass motherfucker.

• Upvote 1

:facepalm: Total fucking stupidity... and SN there is nothing understandable about racism!!!! Edited by BigBen07

What.... I would be pretty surprised if this was the case. It does give me a good excuse to go watch some Samkon Gado highlights though... lol

I'm skeptical as to whether Danny boy wants his intestines pulled out of his arse. Racist kunt.

And too educated?? LOL what would this guy know about education??

Edited by funnygunny

LOL. Maybe it was because he's not to great outside of press coverage and can easily be beaten by faster receivers on short routes becasue of his slow first step and backpedal. Maybe, just maybe it was because he has little experience in zone coverage. But I doubt it was racism.

LOL. Maybe it was because he's not to great outside of press coverage and can easily be beaten by faster receivers on short routes becasue of his slow first step and backpedal. Maybe, just maybe it was because he has little experience in zone coverage. But I doubt it was racism.

Ya, I thought he was a bit over rated coming into the draft as well. Don't get me wrong... I still liked him.. I still would have picked him if I was NY or if he fell to 32. And he was still my #2 corner. But I thought guys were just REALLY getting on him good just to have a story.

I think the title of the thread says it all.

Edited by BucD

He fell most likely because teams feared he was one of those online Nigerian scammers. :shifty:

I hate how people just look into what they want and toss around the "racist" word like everyone's against them. Last I checked there were plenty of good Nigerians no one has avoided, there are probably more black guys in the NFL than any other race, and since when was being "too educated" a bad thing in football? Teams want their players smart, that's what the wonderlic test is for.

Edited by Shotgun

Lmao...guy is making a big deal out of nothing. Like I said in the other thread, Prince didn't even "fall" that far. He was always going to be a mid-first round pick if the 49ers and Cowboys passed on him.

lol, Rotoworld report literally anything and everything they hear. Email them, claiming to be a beatwriter, and they'll post whatever the fuck you type.