Sign in to follow this  
әightninә.

Osama Bin Ladin is dead.

Somebody on my facebook feed said...

"RIP BIN LADEN"

Rest in peace? Why? More like burn in hell.

Somebody on my facebook feed said...

"RIP BIN LADEN"

Rest in peace? Why? More like burn in hell.

Ban from friends IMMEDIATELY

Maybe they meant Rest in PIECES???

• Upvote 1

We just ripped the heart out of Al-Qaeda's cause but does it take the wind out of their sails....or really, really piss them off?

This is a huge victory in the war on terror but the tension in the Middle East is far from over.

Got a new Avatar to celebrate.

• Upvote 1

Apparently we got him a week ago with missiles but had to wait a week until a DNA test. Not only is he dead, but killed by the United States. FUCK YEAH!!!

According to what the Prez just said it was done today.

*cue CARDINALOFWISDOM post that gets a ton of negs*

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would first like to congratulate President Obama for directing this special operation that thankfully killed Osama Bin Laden. I would also like to extend a message of remembrance towards the victims of 9/11 attacks but also all types of terrorism everywhere that try to manipulate the religion of Islam for there own selfish and medieval minded ideal ends. I hope that Osama Bin Laden rots in hell with Hitler, Stalin, Gadhafi (pending), and any other leader or person of significance that has caused great pain and killing over the course of humanity, regardless of the reasons or rational. I also personally believe that this will hopefully weaken the morale and operations of not only Al-Qaeda but all terrorist groups in the world, regardless of there ideological or "religious" roots. I hope that they can continue to pound Al-Qaeda and other groups into the ground and kill everyone of these pieces of fuckin filth until the world has been cured of this fuckin disease that is called terrorism. Even though I am not american, MAY GOD BLESS THE VICTIMS OF 9/11 AND AMERICA AND EVERY DESCENT AND GOOD NATURED AMERICAN WHO TREATS OTHERS HOW THEY WOULD WANT TO BE TREATED: WITH DIGNITY AND AS A HUMAN BEING, REGARDLESS OF ANY SPCEIFIC FEATURE!!!

Edited by CARDINALOFWISDOM
  • Upvote 1

Guest Durant4MVP

Apparently we got him a week ago with missiles but had to wait a week until a DNA test. Not only is he dead, but killed by the United States. FUCK YEAH!!!

Not quite. He was killed in a firefight at his mansion at 7PM today.

No sir. It was a firefight outside his mansion. SEALs and Pakistani intelligence joint operation.

Not quite. He was killed in a firefight at his mansion at 7PM today.

Before Obama addressed the nation (when I made that post), the news networks were reporting that Bin Laden had been killed a week ago and that we were just waiting on DNA samples.

Apparently Osama was using a lady and his son as a shield, which explains their deathes.

Edited by Matthew

Before Obama addressed the nation (when I made that post), the news networks were reporting that Bin Laden had been killed a week ago and that we were just waiting on DNA samples.

Dats coo brah.

Edited by BwareDWare94

huh? thought this guy died ages ago...or am i getting my terrorists mixed up? O_O

huh? thought this guy died ages ago...or am i getting my terrorists mixed up? O_O

There's been speculation at a few points, but nothing was ever confirmed.

well, I vaguely remember a terrorist being hung on live TV. thought it was this guy.

well, I vaguely remember a terrorist being hung on live TV. thought it was this guy.

You must be thinking of Saddam Hussein.