Sign in to follow this  
әightninә.

Osama Bin Ladin is dead.

cc769ac9-efaf-4e68-894f-cae246ed896a.jpg

tumblr_lkjz0qD2sj1qzs5cqo1_500.jpg

This is probably the best day for our nation in my memory. I have never been more proud of this nation and its' leadership than I am today.

AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

tumblr_lkjz0qD2sj1qzs5cqo1_500.jpg

I was literally coming to post that exact picture right now.

I was both surprised and glad to hear this news this morning it is news that both America and Great Britan (to a lot lesser degree) needed to hear. So many people gave up there lives trying to hunt this one man down it is great to hear that he has been killed. Enjoy this day guys but just remember both those lost during 9/11 and the soliders killed to get him.

I was both surprised and glad to hear this news this morning it is news that both America and Great Britan (to a lot lesser degree) needed to hear. So many people gave up there lives trying to hunt this one man down it is great to hear that he has been killed. Enjoy this day guys but just remember both those lost during 9/11 and the soliders killed to get him.

There is no lesser degree, my friend. The whole world needed to hear this news.

One think I love about this entire thing is that of the team that killed him, not one person was killed. Walked in, killed that asshole, walked out.

Guest Durant4MVP

One think I love about this entire thing is that of the team that killed him, not one person was killed. Walked in, killed that asshole, walked out.

Yeah that piece of shit bin Laden used one of his wives as a human shield too. The SEALs all had cameras on their helmets. I'd love for the USA to release freeze frames from some of the videos if there are any good ones and spread them around the al Qaeda network. "Here's your leader using his wife as a shield."

Edited by Durant4MVP

Yeah that piece of shit bin Laden used one of his wives as a human shield too. The SEALs all had cameras on their helmets. I'd love for the USA to release freeze frames from some of the videos if there are any good ones and spread them around the al Qaeda network. "Here's your leader using his wife as a shield."

Only problem with that is that she will probably be seen as a marytar for giving her life up to protect him even though that would not have been the case it is how it would be seen unfortunately.

Navy Seals = most BAMF in the world. I'd surrender myself in a heartbeat if them boys were after me.

Also, props to Obama for doing this right. He called off a planned air strike a month ago at this location and instead authorized the joint operation FSUVike posted about because he wanted to make sure there was no doubt we caught this son of a bitch, in person, confirmed, with a bullet in his head.

It would have been less-riskier to send in a bomber to level the place but then even if he was killed in the blast, you'd still have Al-Queda and others stirring shit up about him still being alive or not being in there. Now, theres no doubt.

God bless America.

AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

I must say, credit to the United States and even though I don't agree with most of his views, President Obama. They handled this situation perfectly in every way.

You said it, KiLa. Navy Seals are definitely the baddest mother fuckers around. It's amazing that nobody died on our side from invading bin Laden's home which I'm sure has some hiding spots and what not.

A few people were getting frustrated by all the status updates rejoicing about Osama's death this last night, but that's bullshit. I was happy to see every American come together and for once be happy about something we've accomplished.

I lol'd @ the page on Facebook - "And that's how the U.S. outdoes a Royal Wedding"

I'm so glad we finally got him. It's been 9 and a half years and it was about time!

This is a great time in American history. Today we put aside all political views to recognize the death of a man who killed thousands of innocent Americans. I could not be happier that this justice has been done. Many thought he would live out the rest of his life in hiding and die a peaceful death, but the United States has served justice. Credit to our wonderful Navy SEALs, all other military forces who have worked for this day, especially those who have passed fighting for it, and President Obama and his defense team.

I remember that fateful day, September 11, watching with horror the news unfold on TV after school. Thousands were killed that day because of Osama Bin Laden, and today those deaths, while still causing a severe pain in our hearts, have been avenged. I have not seen our country this united since the September 11 events took place, and I love being able to see us so united because of something positive this time.

My heart goes out to all fellow Americans, especially citizens of the states of New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Viginia, as well as the city of Washington, and especially to the men and women of the police and fire departments of those cities.

Today we sent a message to the world: Mess with us, and we'll fuck you up. I hope this major event results in a decrease in terrorism and the fall of terrorist groups. As I have many other times, let me remind the citizens on this forum that reside in the city of New York that, just like on 9/11/01, despite our friendly rivalry, Chicagoans stand with you always. May God bless America and the world.

mondays-randomness-26.jpg?w=500&h=373

tumblr_lkjsa0vvlq1qzu2tdo1_400.gif?w=255&h=156

mondays-randomness-30.jpg?w=500&h=317

no doubt a great fucking day in 'Merica's history.

Those are some powerful, moving images...thanks for posting, sweet.

Awesome pics, sweetness....they literally gave me goose bumps....

truely some powerful images, all of the images from 9/11 flash through my head when I see them. All of the people gathering, crying, holding candles.

Great pics. I also want to point out how awesomely funny the Obama birth certificate image is..