Patriots2994

The Better Johnson Debate

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better player?

• Andre Johnson
    • Chris Johnson

Two of the top players at their position have the last name Johnson. Andre Johnson is without a doubt the top or 2nd best WR in the NFL. Chris Johnson is without a doubt the top or 2nd best RB in the NFL. With age out of the equation, which is the better player? They play different positions, yes, but I'm curious who people would rank higher.

I'd take Andre. He has the perfect built for a WR and is just an absolute stud. Best WR in the NFL IMO. Plus, he is one of the few great WR's who doesn't seem to have an ego.

I'll take Andre as well. My reasoning would be that at the WR position he will be a dominant force for at least another 4-5 years before he starts to maybe decline. Depending on his conditioning he might even play into his mid 30s. However, with a RB, no matter how much of a stud you are, you only have a good 4 years before the hits take their toll and you start to decline fast.

Definately Andre not being biased but he's without a doubt the best WR in the game and has been the last 2-3 years...That said CJ isn't too far behind the kid is explosive and when hes in the open field there might 1-2 guys in the league that can catch him...But Andre no doubt is better...

Andre Johnson right now is the better player. In two years I'm thinking Calvin will be the better player.

Andre is just too good.

went with CJ tho because of the 2000 yd club.

Edited by BoneKrusher

Andre Johnson right now is the better player. In two years I'm thinking Calvin will be the better player.

Didn't read :redface:

Andre Johnson, no doubt. Dunno if I really even need to post a reasoning. :shrug:

• Upvote 1

Andre Johnson, no doubt. Dunno if I really even need to post a reasoning. :shrug:

No reason needed comrade.

Andre Johnson well because he is just awesome.

I would for sure take Andre. He imo is the best WR in the league. CJ is great but RB's don't last half as long as WR's can.

Guest MikeyDay

CJ. I love Andre he a beast but ima take CJ hes the better one NOW. His stats back it up enough said.

The Better Johnson.

Really?

Put your rulers away...

• Upvote 1

Calvin is a beast. He should definitely in the conversation.

I'll take Andre, he'll kick the crap out of the douchey corner on the defense.

However, I still believe Larry Fitzgerald is the best receiver in football. I'll never forget what that guy did in the playoffs to carry the Cards to the Super Bowl. The guy was simply unbelievable. You take away his QB last year and leave him with Max Hall, Derek Anderson and John Skelton? He gives you 1100 yards and 90 catches. Andre and Calvin are there, but Fitz gets the edge in my book.

Oh, and Chris Johnson isn't better than AP in my book either. AP runs behind a terrible line and has physical abilities that CJ dreams of.

Edited by Pewter And Red

Andre Johnson. He's probably the best WR in the league now. Probably tied with Fitz, but CJ isn't the best RB.

Andre Johnson. He's probably the best WR in the league now. Probably tied with Fitz, but CJ isn't the best RB.

agreed, and your avatar kicks ass dude