SteVo

2012 TGP Mock Draft Game Discussion Thread

The Bengals have made a really shitty trade:

Bengals trade with the New York Giants:

Giants recieve:

-Bengals first round pick (21 overall)

-Bengals 2013 fourth next year ***Originally thought the fifth Giants were giving was for this year but It's for next instead of changing it and screwing up the whole trade and the other I'll just give him my fourth next year so it's all good now***

Bengals recieve:

-Giants first round pick (32 overall)

-Giants fourth round pick shit

-Giants fifth round pick shit

Bengals trade with Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Bengals recieve:

-Buccaneers 2nd round pick

Buccaneers recieve:

-Bengals second round pick

-Bengals fourth round pick

Edited by Barracuda

Wow, Giants move up 11 spots without having to give up a 3rd rounder? Nice work, NYGFH.

Now we have a nomination for worst trade of the draft. Yay!

Good work NYGFH.

Now we have a nomination for worst trade of the draft. Yay!

Good work NYGFH.

2012 Mock Draft Auto-Win?

2012 Mock Draft Auto-Win?

Pretty close... lol. Moving up 11 spots in the first round for what amounts to... an extra 5th rounder for the Bengals... I can't imagine a better trade for the Giants.

Although, let's see what you do with it first. :D

The Bengals have made two trades:

Bengals trade with the New York Giants

Giants recieve:

-Bengals first round pick (21 overall)

-Bengals 2013 fourth next year ***Originally thought the fifth Giants were giving was for this year but It's for next instead of changing it and screwing up the whole trade and the other I'll just give him my fourth next year so it's all good now***

Bengals recieve:

-Giants first round pick (32 overall)

-Giants fourth round pick

-Giants fifth round pick

Bengals trade with Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Bengals recieve:

-Buccaneers 2nd round pick

Buccaneers recieve:

-Bengals second round pick

Pleasure doing business sir. CONFIRMED

Edited by NYGIANTSFLYHIGH

The Rams currently have there lines open... And 2 early seccond* round picks. One of you guys in the 1st round give them a call........................

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

I'm kinda surprised Barron was still there, hopefully he falls to the Titans in real life, with our secondary influx right now Barron would provide a great plug in and should become a leader on the defense pretty quickly

No offense oochymp but I'm not surprised Barron was there at all. I've yet to see a mock with him going in the top 20.

No offense oochymp but I'm not surprised Barron was there at all. I've yet to see a mock with him going in the top 20.

fair enough, looking through some mocks it looks like most have him somewhere in the second half of the first round (I've seen him as high as 16) but I still think he was the best guy available for the Titans' situation, we need to add a safety (even after franchising Griff, but since that happened after the start of this mock we're not taking it into account so it's even more critical) and the position is pretty thin in this year's draft

The point system is not a perfect science, either. While the difference between the 21 and the 32 is a mid 3rd round pick, there is NO way the Bengals would give up that pick for anything less than a 2nd, regardless of the point system.

Yeah...for some reason I thought I had RGIII. I got this confused with the first staff mock. Leave me alone. It could be awesome anyway.

The point system is not a perfect science, either. While the difference between the 21 and the 32 is a mid 3rd round pick, there is NO way the Bengals would give up that pick for anything less than a 2nd, regardless of the point system.

Definitely not an exact science, but it can guide people in the right direction who are unsure of what fair trade value is when it comes to draft picks.

anyone else kind of have a problem with a Browns fan making a shit trade back for the Bengals? I like his DeCastro pick but I really don't want to see a team get sabotaged so I'm keeping an eye on this personally.

anyone else kind of have a problem with a Browns fan making a shit trade back for the Bengals? I like his DeCastro pick but I really don't want to see a team get sabotaged so I'm keeping an eye on this personally.

Yeah, I'm sure Cuda is intentionally sabotaging the Bengals in our mock draft. (That was a joke.)

Edited by Thanatos19

To quote from my buddy Mathias, "What kind of dog shit is going on in here?" lmao

• Upvote 1

I don't think it was intentional... Or I hope not...

BUt I think we do need to even out these trades a little bit.

I AM NOT proposing that we approve every trade. Most trades would go through as usual... But trades SOOOOOO unfair and SOOOOO lopsided need to be dealt with.

Trades between two teams get automatically voted on...

If I owned the Giants and the Bengals... Would you guys have approved that trade? I sure hope not.

My .02

and LOL sarge

Honestly... the Bengals/Giants trade was complete bullshit.

Everything from there on out should be revoked, and the draft put on hold till we deal with this. This was supposed to be at least somewhat realistic.

Now, if it was the Raiders who had done that trade, things might be different.

Edited by Thanatos19

Honestly... the Bengals/Giants trade was complete bullshit.

Everything from there on out should be revoked, and the draft put on hold till we deal with this. This was supposed to be at least somewhat realistic.

Now, if it was the Raiders who had done that trade, things might be different.

lol this guy.

Yeah...for some reason I thought I had RGIII. I got this confused with the first staff mock. Leave me alone. It could be awesome anyway.

With the insanely long list of Browns' needs it would never happen, especially with having Greg Little.

I don't think it was intentional... Or I hope not...

BUt I think we do need to even out these trades a little bit.

I AM NOT proposing that we approve every trade. Most trades would go through as usual... But trades SOOOOOO unfair and SOOOOO lopsided need to be dealt with.

Trades between two teams get automatically voted on...

If I owned the Giants and the Bengals... Would you guys have approved that trade? I sure hope not.

My .02

and LOL sarge

I think the entire rest of the draft is going to be shitty and not taken seriously if we don't veto that super shitty trade. Not too late to get it right :shrug:

• Upvote 1