Sign in to follow this  
AllYouNeedIsLovie

Where does Tim Tebow go?

Now that Peyton is in Denver, reports are coming out that the Broncos want to trade Tim Tebow. Where do you think he goes? I could see Miami because they missed out on Manning and Flynn and Tebow staying in Florida would obviously attract more fans.

By the way, lmfaoMathiasfail and everyone else who praised Tebow this season.

I was going to make this topic until I saw this.

He has connections in New England, but they have no reason to take him honestly. I've heard Jacksonville mentioned, in order to get the fanbase rejuvinated, which is a possibility. I would say the Browns though because they are really good at making really bad decisions and it would just be so lol that it would make my life complete.

I was going to make this topic until I saw this.

He has connections in New England, but they have no reason to take him honestly. I've heard Jacksonville mentioned, in order to get the fanbase rejuvinated, which is a possibility. I would say the Browns though because they are really good at making really bad decisions and it would just be so lol that it would make my life complete.

:rofl:

I say it's Miami. He's perfect for the Wildcat, he's perfect for Florida, Alex Smith learning a new offense makes him worse than Tebow. It's a marriage made in LOLness.

New England would be the best place. If there's anyone can turn him into something decent. it'd be Bill Belichick.

San Francisco...?

Best case scenario is that Manning gets fucked up in the preseason, and Tebow takes over in Denver and showed marked improvement with an offseason under his belt.

He's headed to Africa to STOP KONY 2012!!!

• Upvote 2

Per Rotoworld via Manish Mehta's Twitter

The New York Daily News and the Newark Star-Ledger report the Jets have "legitimate interest" in trading for Tim Tebow.

A source inside the organization tells beat writer Manish Mehta the Jets will be a "player in the Tebow race." Tebow's selling points are two-fold in the Jets' eyes: He could be a great influence on a locker room that had grown poisonous last season, and new coordinator Tony Sparano has designs on utilizing Tebow in Wildcat formations. According to NFL Network's Michael Lombardi, the Broncos have already received five phone calls on Tebow. The Jets could be the clubhouse leader.

As long as he doesn't end up in Green Bay I don't care where he ends up. The Tebow Maniacs will follow him anywhere and I'm tired of the unnecessary hype. Yes, he's a great person but he's a below average QB. I think it would be best if he was a backup with proper coaches and attention so he can develop properly.

As long as he doesn't end up in Green Bay I don't care where he ends up. The Tebow Maniacs will follow him anywhere and I'm tired of the unnecessary hype. Yes, he's a great person but he's a below average QB. I think it would be best if he was a backup with proper coaches and attention so he can develop properly.

Ah yeah you do know that Thompson expressed a little interest, right? Like JAX, NYJ, and Green Bay are the top 3 interested teams atm..

In addition to the Jets, NFL Network's Mike Lombardi reports that the Jaguars have "serious interest" in trading for Tim Tebow.

The Jags apparently aren't just discussing the idea "internally." Citing multiple NFL GMs, NFL Network's Jason La Canfora has suggested Tebow might bring back no more than a fifth-round pick as compensation. If so, several teams should be interested, and owner Shad Khan's fondness of Tebow dates back to 2010. The Jets and Jaguars appear to be Tebow's likeliest suitors at this point in time. The Broncos didn't plan to drive a hard bargain, but they could as interest begins to swell. In Jacksonville, it's believed Tebow would start out only as a third-stringer and Wildcat option.

Source: NFL.com

ColbertScreaming.gif

• Upvote 1

It makes the most sense if he were to go to Jacksonville. The fans already love him, they need to sell tickets. I mean.. It just makes too much sense to see a Tebow homecoming.

I want him In Cleveland. But sadly, he'll go to the Jets, and I won't be able to cheer for him :(

As long as he stays away from Atlanta...I don't give a fuck to where he goes. Most logical sense to me is the Jax Jags to help create a fan base and add another audience to the NFL there.

Please don't come to the Jets...as if we're not already a media circus.

• Upvote 1

Per Rotoworld.com:

Two sources have confirmed to ESPN New York that the Jets' interest in Tim Tebow has "intensified."

The Jets have reportedly gone from "lurking on the periphery of the trade talks" to in the thick of them. A team source confirmed to ESPN New York the potential move would at least in part be an effort to heal the Jets' fractured locker room. "Bringing in a guy like (Tebow) would help," the source said. "It makes perfect sense." In reality, adding a polarizing personality like Tebow could serve to further divide Gang Green, and would certainly put even more pressure on embattled starter Mark Sanchez. A league source has also confirmed to ESPN's Adam Schefter the Dolphins are "not likely" to make a move for Tebow. Mar 20 - 10:51 PM

Source: ESPN New York

Ah yeah you do know that Thompson expressed a little interest, right? Like JAX, NYJ, and Green Bay are the top 3 interested teams atm..

Of course I know that. They've been talking about it non-stop on the ESPN Milwaukee AM radio station. Just because Thompson is interested doesn't mean I want him around...

Ultimately I think Tebow will go somewhere where he has the opportunity to start and I can't blame him for wanting to fight for a starting spot. He would be able to do that in Jacksonville for instance.

Edited by PackIsBack

I think he'd actually be just fine in Jacksonville. They have a great defense and MJD, so the situation in that respect is similar, but with a better RB behind him. Sure the Jags don't have any good WR's, but the Broncos group wasn't great either and most of the plays the Broncos made in the pass game happened when the opposing defense completely blew their one-on-one coverage.Obviously the Jags would have to employ a similar offense for now though. I highly doubt Tebow is ready a normal NFL offense.

Edited by Shotgun

I think he'd actually be just fine in Jacksonville. They have a great defense and MJD, so the situation in that respect is similar, but with a better RB behind him. Sure the Jags don't have any good WR's, but the Broncos group wasn't great either and most of the plays the Broncos made in the pass game happened when the opposing defense completely blew their one-on-one coverage.Obviously the Jags would have to employ a similar offense for now though. I highly doubt Tebow is ready a normal NFL offense.

Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter

Denver traded quarterback Tim Tebow to the NY Jets.

For a fourth round pick....unbelievable.

I don't honestly understand Tebow to the Jets. Their fans will hate him if he ever starts, which is doubtful considering the extension they just gave Sanchez. Have fun with the wildcat I guess.

I don't honestly understand Tebow to the Jets. Their fans will hate him if he ever starts, which is doubtful considering the extension they just gave Sanchez. Have fun with the wildcat I guess.

On the contrary, Mr. Shotgun. I think he'll be starting sooner than you might want to believe, seeing as the NYJ fans hate Sanchez as much as Chiefs fans hate Cassel/Browns, McCoy/Dolphins, Henne/etc... I predict Tebow starts no later than week 6, and I don't often predict things. I give lots of opinions, but I really believe this WILL happen.

They were already running the 'Seminole' formation with Brad Smith often. Now they get the white version.