butta54

2012 NBA Draft

hmm a guy who frustrates opponents by taking charges, plays hard, gets rebounds, and scores sounds pretty good to me but of course u didnt look at my other trade which im sure ud wet urself

You just described Glen Davis. We don't need Varejao, especially in a trade for Dwight.

That is an awful trade dude. Thunder trade 3 starters for 1.

That trade is way better for our side, but I don't see OKC doing it. They have a championship caliber core as is, and there is no guarantee Dwight would want to stay in OKC.

1.Anthony Davis

2.Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

3.Brad Beal

4.Thomas Robinson

5.Andre Drummond

6.Cody Zeller

7.Jared Sullinger

8.John Henson

9.Jeremy Lamb

10.Harrison Barnes

Cavs have 2 picks in this draft. Hopefully we can land a top 3 pick, would love #1. Then with the 24th pick take John Jenkins or Royce White.

Cody Zeller's still at Indiana, brah.

1. Anthony Davis: PF/C Kentucky

2. Andre Drummond: C/PF UCONN

3. Michael Kidd-Gilchrist: SF Kentucky

4. Bradley Beal: SG Florida

5. Thomas Robinson: PF Kansas

6. Harrison Barnes: SF

7. Jared Sullinger: PF

8. Perry Jones III: SF/PF Baylor

9. Terrence Jones: SF/PF Kentucky

10. Jeremy Lamb: SG

I think a lot of questions regarding Sullinger is all about his size… If he measures out well in terms of height, he’ll probably be an easy top 10 pick. But I am a huge fan of what he brings to the table in the post.

I don't think the Thunder would make that trade. They already have a good center in Perkins, and while he obviously isn't as good as Howard, I don't think the difference between the two makes up for losing a top 5 point guard in westbrook.

• Upvote 1

90% certain Cook is the starting SG. would u trade a PG and C for the Leagues best Center.

I'm 100% certain that Thabo Sefolosha is the starting SG.

• Upvote 1

Thabo Sefolosha is the starter. As for the trade. I could see the Magic being all over that, but the rest of the teams no. Also, Westbrook is not under contract next year, so I'm not sure how those salaries would work given he is gonna get a mega contract.

Westbrook signed a 5 year extension this year.

Sefolosha is the starter, but I am pretty confident that James Harden could step into his spot with no problem.

3. Michael Kidd-Gilchrist: SF Kentucky 4. Bradley Beal: SG Florida

I think a lot of questions regarding Sullinger is all about his size… If he measures out well in terms of height, he’ll probably be an easy top 10 pick. But I am a huge fan of what he brings to the table in the post.

He's shown some amazing ball skills in the post all this season with the Buckeyes..I think his size isn't the problem,he has a good height for a PF..Top 10 pick in my book..

3. Michael Kidd-Gilchrist: SF Kentucky

4. Bradley Beal: SG Florida

I'd also put Harrison Barnes lower in this list,maybe at #9 or #10..

Edited by housemd

I'd also put Harrison Barnes lower in this list,maybe at #9 or #10..

Yea, Barnes is a huge wildcard, doesn't seem like too many people are in the middle about him. Either they like him, or they aren't so hot about him. I just think that he has a lot of room to grow as a perimeter player. But I do see how he could be ranked that low.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=6owmrv8

magic get: Andrew Bynum, Andrea Bargnani, Jose Calderon, James Johnson, raptors(original 2nd)

Raptors get: Pao Gasol, Hedo Turkoglu, Chris Duhon, Ryan Anderson*, magic 2nd

Lakers get: Dwight Howard, Linas Kleiza.

*Raptors also sign ryan anderson and the magic dont match the offer as part of the trade agreement.

The Raptors get SCREWED right there. Wow. And as if they want Hedo back, anyway.

The Raptors would take two of the biggest turds in the NBA (one of which they already had a problem with) to give up their best players for Pau.

The Draft Lottery is so fucking rigged. Nets will get the #1 pick because they need some buzz heading into Brooklyn next season. Book it. :yep:

If the Nets, Cavs, or Wizards get the #1 pick, I'll be pissed. None of them need it.

The NBA owes the Nets one since they got fucked over hard by getting the 3rd overall pick after that 12-70 season.

I've never really understood why there is a lottery in place.

Is it to keep a team from completely tanking?

Edited by Thanatos19

I like to still believe the lottery is random. I don't know why but I have a feeling the Wizards will get the #1 pick. But can't wait to find out this order!

-@thanatos19 I think they do it just for fun to shake up the order and makes it more exciting. I really like the lottery NFL should try it.

That proposed trade at the top of this page might be one of the worst I have ever seen... lol

Magic get Bynum, Calderon, Johnson, and Bargnani? Jesus. And poor Raptors... lol

I've never really understood why there is a lottery in place.

Is it to keep a team from completely tanking?

Correct.

I like the lottery, one of the funner nights of the year IMO.

The NBA owes the Nets one since they got fucked over hard by getting the 3rd overall pick after that 12-70 season.

Made way more sense for the Hornets to win it. They lost Chris Paul, NBA just sold the team, gives the new owner more incentive to actually want the team. I'm sure Benson and Stern had a handshake that they would get the #1 pick if they wanted it. The draft lottery just needs to go, if a team is teams are tanking then those teams should be fined draft picks and coaches/gms should be fired.

ESPN mock draft had Clev getting Barnes. Damn, Clev would be heading up fast with that pick. Bobcats get MKG another good pickup too. Him and Walker would be a good combo for a team that needs to score.

Also fuck that trade, giving up TWO BIG MEN to get Dwight is heavy. Unless we picked up a solid or good PF like a Scola type player then ok. I like Dwight but he is more defense then offense. Yes he has worked on his offense, but he isnt one to carry a team. Not worth both Big men spots. Id trade Pau and Sessions and something else.

I had no idea my boy from high school might be going to the NBA. Hes listed as the most underrated player in the nation.

http://mhclions.com/profile.asp?playerID=322

When he played in middle school i swear i thought he had talent. Alot of people from ym middle school and high school are going big. Hes a scorer i know that. If he gets drafted by anyones team yall got a good ass scorer. He can play D when he wants too but when he does, look out.