Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

Mark Cuban Takes Skip Bayless To School

Absolute domination right here... lol. All Skip does is repeat himself. And over and over again, Cuban just tears him down. Hilarious.

• Upvote 2

I gained a lot of respect for Mark Cuban here. He really showed everyone how little Skip really knows about the game of basketball (not that we had any doubts). Cuban is 100% right, all Skip (and other media members) does is spout of generalities and cliches without any real substance or knowledge. Skip sits and says things like "LeBron froze in the 4th quarter" and Cuban gave legit basketball analysis of the kind of defenses and strategies the Mavs used to take LeBron out of his game. I loved when Cuban pretty much asked Skip what is a zone defense is, and he couldn't answer rofl. He answered with some BS like "I saw LeBron was too afraid to take it to the basket."

Skip Bayless has no more real basketball knowledge than you or I, he just got famous for accusing Troy Aikman of being gay and got a gig at ESPN to spout off controversial opinions without any real substance to get people to watch. What makes it worse is Jay Crawford (or Jay Bayless as SAS called him) coming to his defense whenever someones makes Skip look like a fool. He made an attempt in this video by asking Cuban to point out the actual defenses Dallas used to shut down LeBron and was quickly shut the fuck up when Cuban gave an intelligent reponse that explained what the Mavs actually did defensively. Props to Mark Cuban for calmly showing us all how much of a complete tool Skip Bayless really is.

On another note, I loved how Stephen A. Smith was completly quiet through this whole thing.

Ya, I loved how Skip was like...

blah blah blah, "And Stephen A can back me up on that one..."

And Stephen said absolutely, positively nothing. Not only did he not speak, but I don't think he even blinked through that entire thing. hahahahhahaha.

Mark Cuban, ftw.

Ya, I loved how Skip was like...

blah blah blah, "And Stephen A can back me up on that one..."

And Stephen said absolutely, positively nothing. Not only did he not speak, but I don't think he even blinked through that entire thing. hahahahhahaha.

Mark Cuban, ftw.

Skip has to say that every day.

"Stephen A. can back me up on that, Rob Parker can back me up on that, whoever the fuck I'm talking to can back me up, blah blah blah." He really gives the same 'ol generalities and cliches every day on the same overused topics (LeBron and Tebow mainly). I think the idea of a sports debate show is awesome, but First Take is a joke because there is no real substance to any of these opinions. I'm not a huge Stephen A. fan, but the dude has a decent understanding of the game of basketball, and I'm routinely disappointed that he fails to put Skip in his place and expose him for the tool he really is like Mark Cuban did, and Jalen Rose did. Probably because he knows he'd lose his job if he did. I'm suprised Jalen Rose wasn't fired for making a fool out of Skip Bayless.

Skip hates Lebron and is probably more pissed off than Cavs fan he won his championship. It hilarious that he can't back up most of his statements with any facts. People place way too much blame on Lebron for losses. You have 4 other guys in your lineup and 2 other superstar players, why not blame them too...

Skip hates Lebron and is probably more pissed off than Cavs fan he won his championship. It hilarious that he can't back up most of his statements with any facts. People place way too much blame on Lebron for losses. You have 4 other guys in your lineup and 2 other superstar players, why not blame them too...

Well, LeBron deserved a TON of criticism for last year's Finals, but people like Skip just give lazy generalities and cliches without any real substance to discuss his struggles with the Mavericks.

Also, Skip is notorious for setting himself up to take any road he wants to look like he was right. He always picks Miami to win, that way if they do he can sit there and claim he knew it all along. If they don't, he can go off on how he is right about LeBron not being able to get it done. He did the same thing with Tebow. He picks Denver to lose, and if they do he goes off blaming everyone else and if they win, he goes on and praises Tebow for being a winner and taking the Broncos over the top. That is the only thing Skip is really intelligent about, planning ahead to make sure he doesn't look stupid. But he really doesn't have any real knowledge of what he watches, Cuban showed that.

I've never watched that show before. I got the impression that bayless was intentionally trying to play into Cuban's hands.

:clap: Mark Cuban

Wow, that was awesome. Cuban made Skip look like the moron he really is. He's so clueless about every sport yet continually spits out the same garbage.

Mark Cuban, ladies and gentlemen.

He absolutely destroyed Skip. Just wow. That was so fun to watch.

We have better debates on here than Skip Bayless can fathom in his wildest dreams. If this is sports "journalism" it is not a wonder why it is up to us fans to make talking about sports worth it.

I've never watched that show before. I got the impression that bayless was intentionally trying to play into Cuban's hands.

Skip's job is literally to just bitch about anything he can and take any kind of props away from any great player and then turn around and find players that do almost nothing and give them all the credit for a team's success vice the great players attempts that pushed them through.

I like Cuban a lot, always have. His style of ownership is perfect and it's always great to see him yelling with Mavs fans in the audience and giving out high fives to random people during a good play. I think this video needs to be preserved for eternity and skip needs to be continuously reminded that Cuban is a better sports writer than he is.

Only thing that would have made that better would have been seeing Skip get punched in the face. That was awesome.

• Upvote 2

I highly doubt it. Skip is actually that dense... He is actually that ignorant. Don't let him fool you. He isn't just acting that stupid. He IS that stupid.

Hes right on sports world though. Thats how fans even start to debate now. Thats reasons for hating Lebron too.

The reasons Skip uses is so hes right, too much on pride. Stephan A.Smith hit em with the truth when he was talkin for 7 1/2 mins. Skip went then Smith did. In sports fans who hate on players will say ok they dont do this this or this. If they did this and changed this, theyd be better. Or he hasnt won a ring hes no good. Then when the players DO THAT, the fans always add another thing they need to do. Ok hes done that but now he needs this. Moditifying your hate to something. There will always be a BUT comment after talking about that player. Skip USED to be good at debating fairly, then just got too much into himself.

Nothing new here with Bayless for me, he was being the same guy he always is.

From this video the only thing I learned was how much respect I have gained for Cuban. Shutting up Bayless is just icing on the cake what I really like is that there are still owners out there who care enough about their job and the game they are apart of to actually learn the X's and O's instead of just walking in and worrying about how much revenue he has brought in that year.

• Upvote 2

This is great. He makes Skip look like he knows absolutely nothing about basketball

This is great. He makes Skip look like he knows absolutely nothing about basketball

I am going to go on a limb and say that is because he does not.

• Upvote 1