Zack_of_Steel

Anyone else notice Coleman throw Brown's cleat?

I was outraged when this occurred. Did anyone else see it?

Last Sunday Coleman ripped off Antonio's cleat and chucked it to the sideline. Can anyone explain how the refs can justify not calling a delay of game on that? I was screaming when it happened. Brown had to come off the field or the Steelers had to burn a timeout to keep him in for the next play. Fucking ridiculous.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

Didn't he (Coleman) also jump onto one of your Olinemans back?? Dude is a turd, not even a turd who plays well.

• Upvote 1

I was outraged when this occurred. Did anyone else see it?

Last Sunday Coleman ripped off Antonio's cleat and chucked it to the sideline. Can anyone explain how the refs can justify not calling a delay of game on that? I was screaming when it happened. Brown had to come off the field or the Steelers had to burn a timeout to keep him in for the next play. Fucking ridiculous.

to be fair, it didn't look like he intentionally ripped the cleat off (and Brown may want to tie his laces tighter) that said, if throwing the ball is sufficient for a delay of game (which is typically called) then I would think throwing a cleat would be cause for it as well, and there's no argument that wasn't intentional, classic elementary school manuever, all I can figure is the refs just missed it, but that doesn't make a whole lot of sense since it happened right where the ball was

Edited by oochymp

Didn't he (Coleman) also jump onto one of your Olinemans back?? Dude is a turd, not even a turd who plays well.

Koleman pisses me off with how he is responsible for like 100% of our blown coverages :disgust:

Oh, and I feel it should be mentioned that this was during the last minute of the half. After the play the Steelers had 1 timeout and 49 seconds on the clock. Taking Brown off the field for that play in hurry-up, must-score mode fucking sucked.

Domata Peko did the same thing to Richardson when we played earlier this season. The refs didn't notice it and I doubt they did in this case either.

Speaking from a defensive standpoint I think it's a smart move as long as you don't get caught. Take out a dangerous player in a bad situation.

Edited by Barracuda

Only saw it because of 'c'mon man'. Screw Coleman. This is coming from an Ohio State fan.

Coleman is completely useless. He's been responsible for the majority of our secondary's incompetence, and his tackling leaves something to be desired. Can't wait to get rid of him.

coleman-stomp1.gif

W T F! :wtf: What a douche bag. Wasn't too concerned with the shoe thing, ya it pissed me off but didnt even see this play where he's jumping on our fucking o lines back. I hope a car jumps on his leg.

Coleman is completely useless. He's been responsible for the majority of our secondary's incompetence, and his tackling leaves something to be desired. Can't wait to get rid of him.

How bad must Jaiquan Jarrett have been? :(

coleman-stomp1.gif

There it is.. I was looking for a youtube video of the same thing but couldn't find it a couple of days ago when you made this thread.

Coleman is a douche...which is why I loved this play even more:

• Upvote 2