eaglesfan4

Biggest clown team right now?

The Bills are just so inept, and have been for so long that it would be hard to not pick them...

This.

They spent so much money this year to improve their defense and it is still garbage. They just seem to never be able to get things going.

Panthers are another good option though with all the Cam hype and Kalil predicting a Superbowl.

Jags by far.

My Jags are so painfully irrelevant that people don't even remember they're still in the NFL. When they do, all we get is, "When they moving to L.A.?" and, "Tarps!" :facepalm:

We need a real GM baaaaad. Carolina just fired theirs and he has by far a better track record than the Jags GM. And his track record is pretty bad, save for those two years competing for the Super Bowl.

Dunno about you, but I don't laugh when I watch the Jags play. I just get sad.

Edited by Vin
redundant redundancies
  • Upvote 1

I can't help but laugh every time the Browns do something stupid.

Examples in this past game: Dropped Passes, Kneeling to end the half with seconds on the clock and down

But it's not like a funny laugh it's more like an agitated/frustrated, menacing, going insane type laugh.

Hands down it's the Chargers. Rivers threw interception after interception straight to Denver defenders, blowing the lead and giving them the win. Then the organization answers the irate fans with "take a chill pill" and "you people." And now after these two consecutive losses, there's the Stickum fiasco.

All around, just laughable.

Eagles for the mere fact that all they need todo to win is give theball top Shady. They know this, we know this, everyone does. Yet they still won't do it.

You know what, I think you're right. We have a winner, because others of these teams have different problems that are not easily solvable. The Eagles problem is.

Dunno about you, but I don't laugh when I see watch the Jags play. I just get sad.

I sort of went through a progression of emotions in dealing with the Jags over the years. After their fall from grace in the 90s, It was mostly anger and disappointment. Then it was realization, and inevitably sadness like you stated. Now it's like I know what's wrong with the Jaguars, so I expect what I'm seeing, so I laugh in a, "yep... that's typical" kind of way. I even have a saying for it that me and my friends repeat, "Because: Jaguars." Which basically means, this bad thing just happened because it's the Jaguars. Almost in a "we're cursed" sort of way. Like when Gabbert looked pretty good in the beginning of the Oakland game, in what looked like the best start to a game in his career and then of course he gets hurt and is out for the rest of the game: Because Jaguars.

It's not a "ha-ha! look at the Jags! They suck!" kind of laugh. Not at all. It's just I don't have false hope anymore because I know there's a multitude of problems that can't be fixed until the real problems (GM, HC, QB, DE, OLB, WR, RT, and just overall depth) are addressed. This team has tons of holes. But if you were to read jaguars.com and only listen to really positive fans, you would think we were going to go 10-6 this year or something. They send false hope that feels good at the moment, but only sets you up with bitter disappointment when reality hits you in the mouth.

I don't care who it is but it's not the Vikings so far... I'm happy with that. Please God, don't take this happiness away from me. :pray:

The Cowboys...the ultimate face-palm team of the last decade and a half. Every game it's something so stupid it makes me sick. I don't want to talk about it anymore.

• Upvote 1

The Cowboys...the ultimate face-palm team of the last decade and a half. Every game it's something so stupid it makes me sick. I don't want to talk about it anymore.

I agree. With the Cowboys it's not a question of IF they'll fail, but HOW they'll fail.

Screw up clock management?

Blow a game winning kick?

Throw a last minute interception or three?

Or screw it. How about you just suffer a complete meltdown in all three phases of the game right after beating your defending SB champion division rival on the road!

The Cowboys do it all!

The best part is how no matter how badly the Cowboys mess up their organization continues to ignore it, and act like they're on the fast track to the Superbowl. Romo isn't inconsistant. Dez Bryant isn't an arrogant overplayed primadonna. Shelling out 50m for a corner was a GREAT descision that REALLY helped the team's defense! Oh, and Garrett is just doing a SPECTACULAR job as head coach! Seriously, they just have a few minor problems to correct. They'll bounce back and everything will be fine... right?

Edited by Jayrus
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Shelling out 50m for a corner was a GREAT descision that REALLY helped the team's defense!

Actually it did. We're 4th in the NFL in total defense and 3rd in the NFL against the pass.

Better than your Seahawks.

Am I supposed to feel bad that you're one spot ahead of us on defensive rankings after we had to play the best passing and rushing offenses back to back? You'll have to troll harder than that.

Edited by Jayrus
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Actually it did. We're 4th in the NFL in total defense and 3rd in the NFL against the pass.

Better than your Seahawks.

They still kicked our asses.

I agree. With the Cowboys it's not a question of IF they'll fail, but HOW they'll fail.

Screw up clock management?

Blow a game winning kick?

Throw a last minute interception or three?

Or screw it. How about you just suffer a complete meltdown in all three phases of the game right after beating your defending SB champion division rival on the road!

The Cowboys do it all!

The best part is how no matter how badly the Cowboys mess up their organization continues to ignore it, and act like they're on the fast track to the Superbowl. Romo isn't inconsistant. Dez Bryant isn't an arrogant overplayed primadonna. Shelling out 50m for a corner was a GREAT descision that REALLY helped the team's defense! Oh, and Garrett is just doing a SPECTACULAR job as head coach! Seriously, they just have a few minor problems to correct. They'll bounce back and everything will be fine... right?

Exactly. One more thing: WHO THE F*** ICES THEIR OWN KICKER?!?!?!

The eagles aren't a clown team but i will say this... after 14 years I finally joined the chorus "Fire Andy" a couple of days ago. If your gonna force Castillo to use the DL coach's wide 9, at least replace him with the guy. Just seems like a knee-jerk response by a coach under pressure...3-4 less turnovers by the offense and the team could be 4-2 or even 5-1. The OL w/o Peters and Kelce is as bad as the OL's of the Buddy Ryan era

If the Philadelphia Eagles aren't a clown team then Michael Vick is an elite quarterback.

Am I supposed to feel bad that you're one spot ahead of us on defensive rankings after we had to play the best passing and rushing offenses back to back? You'll have to troll harder than that.

I'm just letting you know that all of your snark towards signing a $50 million dollar corner didn't help our defense because in reality, it did.

Well, I guess you've got a point there. I still feel you could have put that money to better use, but results are results. The other stuff still stands though. The Cowboys are by far the biggest Joke in the NFL. At least the Jets and Eagles have started to realize they have problems. The Cowboys are still in denial.

Edited by Jayrus

Dallas, for sure. Being in constant denial over your inconsistency is never a good thing.

Dallas, for sure. Being in constant denial over your inconsistency is never a good thing.

I'd like to add in the Arizona Cardinals. After tonight's loss to San Francisco, they have blown a 4-0 start. That team's offense is just dreadful.

The cowboys had a terrible secondary and spent the money on the guy who has vastly improved their pass defense....how could the money be spent better else where? There was problem they did what they had to do to fix it. Jayrus is an ex cowboys fan I bet. Any ways as for clown team I'll pick the eagles.

Edited by monstersofthemidway

OMG Detroit just traded for Mike Thomas from Jacksonville with that awful contract. I may change my answer to the Lions off of that alone.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Smartest move Gene Smith's bum ass has ever done. Thank you Shack.

I don't even know the terms of the trade and it's still a good trade :rofl:

That contract was horrendous.

EDIT:

OMFG

@AdamSchefter

Jacksonville traded wide receiver Mike Thomas to Detroit for a mid-round draft pick.

MID-ROUND PICK!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by CampinWithGoatSampson

Jags drafted Thomas in the 4th, if they get a 4th back, even though he has that enormous contract... WOW Detroit. eLLsburyville. It's gotta be a 5th, which is still a bad trade, but still... if it's a 4th Detroit has officially jumped the shark.

Edited by CampinWithGoatSampson

Besides the Cowboys and Eagles I have to go with the Saints. They lost to both the Chiefs and the Panthers.