Favre4Ever

2013 Mock Draft Game Sign-Up & Discussion

How high you lookin' to trade up?

Depending on how the draft goes, early, mid 20s. Just drawing interest and starting negotiations so that I'm ready to go.

Why? DO YOU WANT TO THROW MONEY IN THE CLUB??

Treat him well JF4L... :(

Anyway, the Dolphins are looking to trade up in the draft. PM me, and throw some money in the club if you want to trade back yo

Edit, making this even more interesting, the Dolphins are open to multiple trade partners to trade up.

You know me. I will trade down. I will wait until about the 15th pick though just in case a prospect plummets but unless there are none I like at that spot on the board I will always trade down.

For the cowboys, I would trade out of the first round but down is more likely.

I will trade the Ravens out of the first as well. I am looking for early

mid second round for my first pick if anybody is interested. Send offers.

Depending on how the draft goes, early, mid 20s. Just drawing interest and starting negotiations so that I'm ready to go.

Why? DO YOU WANT TO THROW MONEY IN THE CLUB??

Sounds like I'm your man, then.

Panthers pick was between Vaccaro and Cordarelle, and as much as I like the potential of Cordarelle, Vaccaro fills the bigger need.

Definitely has the potential to be a great great player. Don't think you could have made a better selection in that spot for the Panthers.

Too bad the Panthers setup for this year really sucks. Only five draft picks, due to Hurney trading away future picks that are a round ahead of where he makes the pick, (last year, traded this year's 3rd rounder to move up in the 4th round and grab Frank Alexander). This is made even worse of a problem by our salary cap situation, (also thanks to Hurney), which means we kinda need to grab playmakers in the draft because we can't afford any big free agents.

Treat him well JF4L... :(

Anyway, the Dolphins are looking to trade up in the draft. PM me, and throw some money in the club if you want to trade back yo

Edit, making this even more interesting, the Dolphins are open to multiple trade partners to trade up.

If the Jets actually pick Jones I'd be so hyped.

Patterson was too good to pass up at that point and given the Rams offense is pretty shit outta of Givens now they needed him. The OL still needs some work, but I have a few guys in mind. Still not finished with the weapons on O yet :)

I really need to improve upon my patience with trading, but I think I can come away with some good picks here.

Rams get:

- Vikings second round pick (47th Overall)

- Vikings 3rd Round Pick (70th Overall)

Vikings get:

- Rams 1st Round Pick (22nd Overall)

I really need to improve upon my patience with trading, but I think I can come away with some good picks here.

Rams get:

- Vikings second round pick (47th Overall)

- Vikings 3rd Round Pick (70th Overall)

Vikings get:

- Rams 1st Round Pick (22nd Overall)

I confirm this. I need as many picks as possible to retool this entire team. All the OL I wanted are basically gone or reaches at 22.

Yeah; I feel like I don't need as many picks and that I can still get the guy I want at the beginning of the 4th round.

Trident might have just made the move of the draft.

Agreed. Talented guys always fall farther than they should have in this game, and Trident made a great move to trade up and grab a top prospect who fills a major need.

Cardinals looking to trade up into the tail of the first round. Let me know if you're interested.

I think I started the Vikings off strong.

Cardinals looking to trade up into the tail of the first round. Let me know if you're interested.

I am.

Nice pick Ranga.. Although, only reason it happened was because the Browns stole Richardson from me. Thought about trading up but figured I would take the risk.

I even had the same picture picked out for my selection.

Good stuff, Cuda.

Sheldon+Richardson+Georgia+v+Missouri+Bw1Jjpwhxfgl.jpg

Nice pick Ranga.. Although, only reason it happened was because the Browns stole Richardson from me. Thought about trading up but figured I would take the risk.

I even had the same picture picked out for my selection.

Good stuff, Cuda.

Sheldon+Richardson+Georgia+v+Missouri+Bw1Jjpwhxfgl.jpg

Haha thanks...pretty happy with the move. I wanted to pick up two OL with my first two picks. Couldn't have asked for two better players to get at those spots.

I'd be ecstatic if the Browns could trade back and get Richardson IRL. They may not get the same picks we got from Bangy but it would be an ideal situation.

lmao @ sarge.

I like the Richardson value pick there. He is a great talent and fell pretty far.

I was trying to move ahead of the Brows to get him but I took my sleep at the wrong time. and didn't jostle enough people for him. Ah well, it'll be for the best I'm sure. Looking to trade down if anyone is interested.

Joekel and Fluker are pretty nice picks to completely rebuild that oline.

A great tackle combo. But the interior will still be destroyed. Great start though.

Play Fluker inside and leave Massie at Right Tackle. You may still be stuck with Sendelin and either Colledge or Adam Snyder, but still that's much better than what they had before.

There has been a Trade

Denver gives Houston

1st Round pick (28th overall)

Houston gives Denver

2nd Round pick (57th overall)

3rd Round pick

7th Round pick