BLUE

What are the worst movies you've ever seen?

I really hated The Haunting in Connecticut 2: Ghosts of Georgia (WTF @ the name, btw... too lazy to just say "The Haunting in Georgia"?). It wasn't actually scary at all - it just had a bunch of pop ups (surprising more-so than scary) and creepy stuff like maggots in people's mouths. The ending was stupid, and it was some of the most retarded shit I've ever seen. For example:

When they are getting ready to leave the house for good, and the little girl realizes that the Stationmaster is going to come and kill them, the dad COMPLETELY abandons her just to go running after the dog. She later gets kidnapped. The dad returns to the truck WITHOUT THE DOG and commands his wife to check the nearby trailer, where the sister-in-law is staying (although she was already brutally attacked but not killed by the Stationmaster). You know what he does instead of following his wife, who can communicate with the people WHO KNOW WHERE THE DAUGHTER IS? He drives his truck at full speed towards the treeline, and then magically sees one of the ghosts there even though he does not possess the same ghost-seeing abilities as his wife and daughter. He crashes into a tree after swerving to avoid the woman that he shouldn't be able to see anyway - although he initially suffers from pain and bleeding from the accident (as anyone would after driving into a large tree in a truck at high speeds), he sprints to the rescue of his already-saved wife and child without any sign of pain or suffering.

I'm not spoilering that shit. I shouldn't have to shield anyone's eyes from reading something they shouldn't waste their time experiencing. Be aware of how awful this movie is, and don't go and see it. The Haunting in Connecticut 2 (even though it takes place in GEORGIA) highlights what's so wrong with the horror industry, in my opinion: the movie isn't actually scary or suspenseful, it just has a lot of pop-ups and creepy-crawly stuff to make your stomach churn because it's so blatantly revolting. The acting is horrible, the plot makes no sense, and "climactic ending" just leaves you wondering why the hell you just wasted 100 minutes of your life watching a movie with your friends when you could have been doing your AP Summer Reading assignments.

EDIT: The female lead was attractive in my opinion, however. The upside to this movie is that you can think about railing her in the opening scene, that is, until you see her dead ghost mother standing in the corner (so... you can think about having sex with the attractive mother for about 2 seconds and then you're already stuck with cliched horseshit like "creepy" ghosts standing in the corner).

Edited by Vikingfan465

Too lazy to see if anyone mentioned this already, but fuck it. It deserves it.

Battlefield: Earth.

I've tried on 3 separate occasions to watch this movie...not because I thought I enjoyed it, but because I figured it would teach me how not to write. I still couldn't get through it, even from an analytical standpoint.

The Ring 2

The first was genuinely scary with an original, interesting horror plot. The second? I laughed my ass off.

I'm really surprised to see The Blair Witch Project in some posts. That is potentially my favorite horror movie. It is what it was supposed to be. The actors didn't overact--they really seemed like just some kids on camera, and the face the corner scene is one of the scariest things I've ever seen on film. Loved that movie.

Everything in me wants to say Pulp Fiction, but that one was finally beat by Small Town Folk.

Meet the Spartans was easily the worst movie I've ever seen. The movies following behind it in the dogshit pile are the same damn parody movies made by the same retards who made that lol. Date Movie, Epic Movie, etc.

But in general, I'm someone who is light on bad movies so there are very that I hate. The worst movie I've seen recently that wasn't a parody was Identity Thief. It was a chore finishing that movie.

As a superhero fan, it pains me think of all the dogshit hero flicks made.

Batman & Robin

Fantastic Four (sequel included)

Ghost Rider (same as FF)

Catwoman

Green Lantern

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Spider-Man 3

X3: The Last Stand

Daredevil

Elektra

Hulk (The Eric Bana one)

Jonah Hex

These are just some of the recent dogshit movies off the top of my head too. Thank God for Chris Nolan and Marvel Studios for actually making good movies. :yep:

• Upvote 1

Batman & Robin

Fuck you fagut :smug:

I enjoy quite a few terrible movies.

A few movies on that list:

Bigfoot Breeds With Anything

Leprechaun

Machete

Flash Gordon

A few movies that I don't like that most others seem to enjoy:

Pretty much anything by M. Night Shyamalan

Some may hate me for this, but all the Rocky movies. Maybe I'll give a pass on the first.

Every superhero movie in existence. There are a few exceptions.

Inception

Star Wars

Back to the Future

Gran Torino

District 9

Edited by Barracuda

Every superhero movie in existence. There are a few exceptions.

Yay, I'm not alone. Superheroes are for eight year olds.

Star Wars

Back to the Future

Never mind. Fuck you guy.

Another enjoyable movie with Cage in it: Kick-Ass.

The difference here is that he is just a supporting character who still is mildly annoying, but doesn't have a big enough movie to make me ragequit.

It's not an extremely popular one of his, but I liked It Could Happen to You

Thankskilling.

LOL.

Hater. That movie is easily a Top 5 of all time, must see.

Never mind. Fuck you guy.

I assume he meant those are exceptions that he likes.

Otherwise yeah, insta-ban

It's listed under the rest of the movies that he doesn't like but everyone else seems to.

Gran Torino

• Upvote 1

Mav is correct. When I said exceptions in my post I meant as in superhero movies. There are a few that I do like.

Not a fan of Back to the Future. Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars.

Edit: Gran Torino also sucks canal water.

Edited by Barracuda

Hater. That movie is easily a Top 5 of all time, must see.

I never said I hated it; I merely laughed at it because the opening scene was hilarious.

Not a fan of Back to the Future. Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars.

insta-ban