BUCK3Y3

Miley Cyrus

I didnt watch any of the VMAs and my twitter feed blew up about Miley and I was like how bad could it have been... I guess about that bad...

Dude. I don't know how the fuck she could possibly think she is attractive. Teenage girls coming to her defense is reason enough to euthanize her. I understand we live in a progressive society and all but if shit like this is progressive I don't want any part of it. I don't want my daughter even thinking about emulating this skank lol.

Is that picture real? My fucking god. Its like a black hole. Not even light can escape its grasp.

Edited by BUCK3Y3

Guest Phailadelphia

It is.

You should be ashamed of yourself, America.

That's horrible. I bet her dad is double fisting bottles of jack crying.

That's horrible. I bet her dad is double fisting bottles of jack crying.

Her dad seems like the pedo type. I saw a picture he took with her not long ago and its not something I would take with my daughter.

• Upvote 1

She is soooooooooooooooooooooooo nasty. WTF.

Her dad seems like the pedo type. I saw a picture he took with her not long ago and its not something I would take with my daughter.

I didnt think they got along.

Edited by BUCK3Y3

Nothing like a dike haircut and painted on clothes, eh?

It's like she realized she's really mainstream and decided to do her best Lady Gaga impression to up her shock value.

BSmJ1laIMAAJXyR.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:rofl:

Thanks for that...been awhile since I've laughed and almost puked at the same time...

Ah. The good old "hey I'm a mature adult now! Mature adults drink, do drugs, and have sex right?" phase.

Uses thread to talk about something awesome like (the) Alice Cooper (band)

alicecoopergettyimages.jpg

Edited by Bay

Dude. I don't know how the fuck she could possibly think she is attractive. Teenage girls coming to her defense is reason enough to euthanize her. I understand we live in a progressive society and all but if shit like this is progressive I don't want any part of it. I don't want my daughter even thinking about emulating this skank lol.

This isn't anything new. The VMA's have been a shit show for as long as I can remember. This is one of the worst performances I can remember though.

So, is there anyway we can get a baby aborted in the 63rd trimester...

• Upvote 1

so, why is Miley the only one getting crap for this? so many more people were involved in putting this on tv, she's got producers, choreographers, assistants, who knows who else who could have said now, then there's the production side, maybe we should expect this sort of crap from MTV but I'm sure the performance had to go through a lot of is preliminary approval mechanisms, there's no way they just say "go have fun" (certainly not after the whole nipplegate incident, which it's worth pointing out was also part of an MTV performance) and then you've got all of the other people on stage who certainly were not just spectators, is it just that she's the biggest face/name involved or is she just the easiest target?

so, why is Miley the only one getting crap for this? so many more people were involved in putting this on tv, she's got producers, choreographers, assistants, who knows who else who could have said now, then there's the production side, maybe we should expect this sort of crap from MTV but I'm sure the performance had to go through a lot of is preliminary approval mechanisms, there's no way they just say "go have fun" (certainly not after the whole nipplegate incident, which it's worth pointing out was also part of an MTV performance) and then you've got all of the other people on stage who certainly were not just spectators, is it just that she's the biggest face/name involved or is she just the easiest target?

Miley is an adult and have freedom to turn down the gig if she didn't like what she is doing. She is a giant whore and MTV just exploited it for publicity and it worked.

Miley is an adult and have freedom to turn down the gig if she didn't like what she is doing. She is a giant whore and MTV just exploited it for publicity and it worked.

I understand that, but does that really make anyone else less culpable? why not get mad at MTV too for exploiting Miley's whorishness and putting it on display during prime time? is it just because we've come to expect crap like this from MTV but we haven't quite gotten to the point where we expect it from Miley?