BC

Jim Harbaugh is a delusional idiot

Going into his press conference today and backing his decision to play a player who JUST had his SECOND incident involving alcohol and drugs of the season, with the first one involving him getting stabbed? Aldon is clearly chemically dependent. How the hell is he slipping through the justice system of the 49ers AND the NFL to play a recreational professional football game in the middle of the season? You had the nerve to call us a shady team in the offseason after Bruce Irvin got popped 4 games. Don't go and do this shit after you went out and sold your dignity. You're not above justice, you punk.

:smashfreakB:

Oh yeah, and your team fuckin sucks and can't hold our jock. Kick rocks, cellar dwellers.

gotta love seahawks fans.

You better hope Seattle gets HFA otherwise you can add to that minuscule road playoff win total.

Actually you have 2. Congrats.

Edited by Bay

Oh yeah, and your team fuckin sucks and can't hold our jock. Kick rocks, cellar dwellers.

168hnqb.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

168hnqb.jpg

The Montana Niners won rings. The Young Niners won rings. The Harbaugh/Kapernick niners have not won shit. Yeah they got to the game, but as you've been so fond of reminding us for SEVEN FUCKING YEARS losing the Superbowl doesn't count. Those championships have nothing to do with your current team and you look like a desperate fool trying to use them to defend your current failure.

Edited by Jayrus

I do prefer the Seahawks to the 9ers, but to Seahawks fans:

Call us all back when you actually beat a good team. A healthy team. A team with real aerial weapons.

I guess crushing the life out of the Niners doesn't count anymore. Coulda sworn everyone was calling them the best team in the league when they flew up to play us. Getting real sick of people writing off every one of our wins. Oh that team sucks. Oh that team was hurt. Fuck you, ok? Enough. You'll make the same excuse when we beat the fucking Texans. Nothing is ever good enough for you people. Why is it whevever we crush a good team suddenly beating them doesn't count anymore?

Edited by Jayrus
  • Downvote 1

Because when teams get beat so bad by you guys they cease playing good football. >_>

I guess crushing the life out of the Niners doesn't count anymore. Coulda sworn everyone was calling them the best team in the league when they flew up to play us. Getting real sick of people writing off every one of our wins. Oh that team sucks. Oh that team was hurt. Fuck you, ok? Enough. You'll make the same excuse when we beat the fucking Texans. Nothing is ever good enough for you people. Why is it whevever we crush a good team suddenly beating them doesn't count anymore?

It doesn't count when it's at your house, which for some reason holds the largest home field advantage in the league, by a good margin. I don't understand why. Noise can't make that much of a difference when every other stadium is loud, too. I'm pretty sure you guys could stomp anyone at home.

168hnqb.jpg

The Montana Niners won rings. The Young Niners won rings. The Harbaugh/Kapernick niners have not won shit. Yeah they got to the game, but as you've been so fond of reminding us for SEVEN FUCKING YEARS losing the Superbowl doesn't count. Those championships have nothing to do with your current team and you look like a desperate fool trying to use them to defend your current failure.

Current failure?

Please. What the fuck have the Seahawks done?? 5 road victories in 2 seasons. You guys are the most overrated pieces of shit in the league. If it wasn't for that bullshit staidum you would be in the fucking cellar of the NFC West where trash like you belongs.

Yeah losing the Super Bowl doesn't count. But at least Harbaugh made it there IN HIS SECOND NFL SEASON. What the fuck have the Seahawks done since you entered the league? One playoff road win since 1983? Get the fuck out of my face hahahaha

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just give it up Ranga. You're making yourself look pathetic. You've devolved into mindless insults. "LOLLOLOL WEHAVERINGS!!! LOLOLOLOL WHATHAVEUDONE?! LOLOLOL!!!" If that's all you've got you're wasting your time. Harbaugh fell ass-backwards into a prebuilt team that just needed direction where Carroll had to rebuild everything form the ground up. Harbaugh isn't half the coach Carroll is and he never will be. He's proving it right now by refusing to coach to your strengths and instead forcing his brainless "fuck the run let's pass hurr durr!!" offense on you when all your WRs are injured. So go ahead and pretend we're the ones that suck. Go ahead and pretend your team isn't collapsing around you. While your at it go ahead and shove all five of those moldy old superbowl rings up your ass.
you're not even old enough to remember most of them.

What exactly have the seahawks done? Lose in their only superbowl apperance lawlz. becoming the only team in history to have a losing record and still make the post season. gotta love most seahawks fans on this site their shitty team has ONE good season since Pete Carrol came and they act like thier best fucking thing since slice bread. Also if Harbaugh will never be half the coach Carrol is how come Harabaugh made 2 Straight championship games and a super bowl while your coach choked dick in the divisional rd last year.

Edited by monstersofthemidway
  • Upvote 1

Says the guy who had the Niners #1 himself.

Well, at least BC revived the Smack Talk section again ...

• Upvote 2

For better or worse. :laugh:

I can understand frusteration from Seattle fans. I get the same for the Titans. Back in 08 when we were 10-0 people still didnt take us seriously. Its annoying yeah. But even the great Peyton manning gets flock for bringing it only in the regular season and not the playoffs. Sure the Seahawks are doing well. But until u guys get to the postseason or show u guys can win on the road in crucial games, dont think people will be silent on Seattles weaknesses. To win the SB u have to win away from home and u guys havent proved u can yet.

I can understand frusteration from Seattle fans. I get the same for the Titans. Back in 08 when we were 10-0 people still didnt take us seriously. Its annoying yeah. But even the great Peyton manning gets flock for bringing it only in the regular season and not the playoffs. Sure the Seahawks are doing well. But until u guys get to the postseason or show u guys can win on the road in crucial games, dont think people will be silent on Seattles weaknesses. To win the SB u have to win away from home and u guys havent proved u can yet.

And the Titans proved we shouldn't take them seriously when they collapsed in the postseason.

• Upvote 1

I merely wanted to take a shot at Harbuagh. No clue what Jayrus is doing. You're on your own :shrug:

And the Titans proved we shouldn't take them seriously when they collapsed in the postseason.

Yeah. Nobody feared Kerry Collins lol

I merely wanted to take a shot at Harbuagh. No clue what Jayrus is doing. You're on your own :shrug:

Apparently what I'm doing is running my head repeatedly into a brick wall. I flew off the handle because of the "lulz 5 rings" and "what have you done lulz" bullshit. I understand I wasn't doing myself any favors getting so worked up, but I'm just so sick of having their precious rings rubbed in my face every day for 18 years. Especially when the person doing it isn't even old enough to remember winning them. and MOST especially when they do it right after my team demolished theirs. It just comes across, at least to me, as undeserved arrogance derived from an era they never personally experienced and has no bearing on the performance of the modern teams.

I guess it's just too easy to troll me.

Edited by Jayrus

Guest Phailadelphia

Reflect a while on how angry it makes you when 9ers fans flaunt their 5 rings.

Then, imagine you're an Eagles fan in the NFC East.

• Upvote 1

if by 'collapsed' you mean 'lost their best player to injury in the first half' then yes, that's exactly what happened