Dutch

If you could take a player from your opposing team this week...

I wish I would have thought of this in the beginning of the season but If you could take a player from the team that you play this week, who would it be? Going to disqualify QBs because it would be such an easy gimme in a lot of situations.

:Bucs:

We play the Bucs this week and the player I would take Darrelle Revis. I contemplated on their safeties (Dashon Goldson; solid safety and experienced or Mark Baron prime with potential and young) because ours are the worst in the league but I can't pass up on Revis. It's risky considering he just came off a major surgery but I couldn't help it. He's played great so far even though he's not being utilized in the most productive way but he's still the top corner in the league until proven otherwise. Having Revis, Bradley Fletcher and Brandon Boykin would be a solid tandem in my opinion and we could bench Cary Williams inconsistent and penalty happy ass.

Edited by dutchff7

Um... I'll Abstain.

Baha. Yeah that's a tough one for Denver. Maybe Jason Babin?

From the Colts, I'd snag Robert Mathis. We are in dire need of pass rushers and he has been on a tear lately.

Um... I'll Abstain.

Baha. Yeah that's a tough one for Denver. Maybe Jason Babin?

From the Colts, I'd snag Robert Mathis. We are in dire need of pass rushers and he has been on a tear lately.

Yeah I know. He's currently leading the league in sacks. That Colts defense in general has been performing great so far. I guess the Chuck Pagano influence is finally in effect.

Matthew Stafford throwing to Megatron and Josh Gordon WITH Reggie in the back field would be insane. You sure do love your offense. I remember you doing the same in another thread similar to this. No interest in Joe Haden though ;o?

:Bills: Kiko Alonso. Guy has been a beast all year so far.

Wrong team... Larry Fitz

Edited by Bay

I'd actually take Vince Jackson. We're thin at WR and if we could have two legit WR's on the outside it would guys like Avant and Ertz so much more effective inside. Forget about stopping McCoy if teams had to cover that.

• Upvote 1

Matthew Stafford throwing to Megatron and Josh Gordon WITH Reggie in the back field would be insane. You sure do love your offense. I remember you doing the same in another thread similar to this. No interest in Joe Haden though ;o?

CJ isn't going to play. At least IDT so. Our offense needs way more help being down to third and fourth stringers then our defense imo. Plus, I'm not really a believer in the amount of impact a corner can make.

Lesean McCoy. We need some explosiveness on offense. Doug Martin and Shady McCoy in the backfield would be sick. Schiano and Sully would probably still find a way to screw it up though.

Um... I'll Abstain.

Justin Blackmon or Cecil Shorts must come to mind for the Donkeys. I mean add them to your WR corps and its game over if it isn't already!

Colts have a few players I would like, but I think Vontae Davis would be a good shout at CB.

Um... I'll Abstain.

Justin Blackmon or Cecil Shorts must come to mind for the Donkeys. I mean add them to your WR corps and its game over if it isn't already!

I don't know how much either of them would see the field for Denver, I guess they'd get some time ahead of Decker, but I'm not even sure that'd be more than a rotation, WR is definitely a point of strength for Denver (one of many, admittedly)

as for the Titans/Seahawks matchup, I really don't know the Seahawks roster that well, but we couldn't go wrong grabbing Sherman, him and McCourty on the outside with Verner sliding inside would be awesome

Edited by oochymp

:Bills: Kiko Alonso. Guy has been a beast all year so far.

Kiko is playing amazing but he's only 5 games in and a rookie. No Stevie Johnson or possibly C.J Spiller who have shown they are a proven commodity?

CJ isn't that proven and Stevie's had a bit of a rough year too...

Lol....too Easy. I think I would snag the best QB in the league. Give me A-rod.

QB's are excluded :D

:jags:

There's a few jags players I would probably take actually.

Cecil Shorts for one, I don't think Welker will play out of the Manning era, and I really love the way he plays.

Tyson Alualu is rather underrated imo, Big Vick is getting old and you can never add enough DTs.

Wouldn't mind seeing what a healthy MJD could do in this offense... but I love me some KnowMo.

I would put him at RB so we could run a double flea flicker play....

If it were not A-Rod though then Clay Matthews or Jordy Nelson/James Jones,

Edited by Ngata_Chance

I would put him at RB so we could run a double flea flicker play....

If it were not A-Rod though then Clay Matthews or Jordy Nelson/James Jones,

Lol, might as well name their entire team :troll: . If you could select one, who would you pick? Crunch time question.