FartWaffles

Rank who you want to see win the Super Bowl

1, :Chargers: Easily the most likable team remaining.

2. :panthers: I don't like Cam Newton, and I don't like Steve Smith, but I'm all for a team that doesn't particularly rely on anybody. It's all about 45 on game day, not 1.

3. :Seahawks: I loved this team before they started jumping around like a bunch of faggy flat-brimmed hat wearing 12 year olds at a Lil Wayne concert. As much as I love Beast Mode and Wilson, I can look past all the other assholes.

4. :Colts: I hate the Luck hype train, but I'd rather listen to it all offseason than the Kaepernick hype train.

5. :49ers: I hate the Kaepernick hype train, but there are so many other great (and likable) players on this team that I would tolerate it.

6. :Saints: I hate Sean Payton, but Rob Ryan is one of my favorite assistant coaches in the league, and I've love to see him continue to validate himself after being wrongly fired by Al Davis, part II: Twice as Dumb.

7. :Patriots: Brady this, Belichick that. Shut. The fuck. Up.

8. :Broncos: I'd rather see any of the prior 7 teams three peat than see the Broncos win just won Super Bowl in the Manning era. I've had enough of "Peyton's neck this" and "Holy shit, how does he have a fully functional body and still throw a football?" that. What guys like Thomas Davis came back from makes Peyton's comeback look weak as shit.

49ers, Chargers, Broncos, Panthers, Colts, Saints, Patriots, Seahawks. As long as my bottom three don't win it, I'm good.

:Chargers:

:Seahawks: Old AFC West foes, love Russell Wilson.

:49ers: For the rematch of the 94-95 Superbowl, otherwise no.

:panthers: Ron Rivera is the man

:Patriots: Same reason as MHG, put spygate to bed.

:Saints: I just can't root for the Saints while the Chargers are in it.

:Broncos: I may be the only one on here who wouldn't mind seeing Peyton win another one but him winning it means the Chargers lost. So the Broncos have to be at the bottom of my list.

• Upvote 1

:49ers: - They are the most complete team in the league from the ground up and they've been consistent for the last couple of years so I wouldn't mind seeing their hard work pay off with a Superbowl. I absolutely love what Jim Harbaugh has done for that team. Then I'd love for players like Frank Gore, Patrick Willis, and Justin Smith to get a ring for being awesome respecting what they've brought to the game.

:Broncos: Peyton receives a lot of hate on this website, but I like Peyton and thoroughly respect what he's done in this league regardless of his playoff woes. People can say what they want but a lot of people can't touch what he's done and meant to this league. Definitely an all time great. I'd like to see Peyton win another ring before he retires and absolve that playoff stigma that is hanging onto his legacy. Plus Champ deserves a ring before he retires. I'd like to see his first ballot HOF career have a perfect conclusion when he retires.

:panthers: I love what this team transformed into this season. A talented team last year that loss a lot of close games because they couldn't close games out and it's been great to see this team jump that hurdle and make significant progress when everyone was calling for their coaches head on a spike. I love the way they play defense and watching Cam dynamic playability is always entertaining. I also wouldn't mind seeing Steve Smith win a ring either. And plus.. Luke. I love that kid. It would be awesome if they won it and he put on an incredible defensive performance.

:Colts: Everyone knows my love for Luck and watching that 28 point deficit comeback put more fuel in the fire. Even though I don't quite see their team taking it all, it would be nice to see them win it. I'd be happy for their franchise.

:Chargers: This team is completely neutral to me. However, Phillip Rivers has had an outstanding career and definitely deserves a ring; Antonio Gates as well. With how everyone was doubting Rivers because of his last years performance (I can gladly say I wasn't one of them) and with how they barely snuck into the playoffs this year, the Chargers winning the Superbowl would be a great story for them.

:Saints: Drew Brees is awesome and is one of my favorite QBs in the league. I wouldn't mind seeing him get another ring and it would be a great story for New Orleans to come back and win a Superbowl with Sean Payton after a somewhat disastrous season the year before.

:Seahawks: One of the toughest teams in the league and I like Jim Harbaugh, I love what Pete Carroll has transformed this team to; building this team up from the dirt and making them a real threat in this league. A lot of people don't like the Seahawks because of their fans and that's understandable as a Philly fan who has a retarded fan base. But the Seahawks winning a Superbowl with majority of their fanbase being idiots and ignorant football fans, also including bandwagoners would be highly annoying and almost unbearable. However though, I don't let a fanbase dictate my feelings about a football team. It wouldn't bother me either way if they won or lost.

:Patriots: Just for a sake of variety, the Patriots are here. They have 3 championships from last decade and have appeared in two Superbowls in the last 6 years? However though, I like Brady and love Belichick so them winning would do good to erase that spygate stain from their legacy since they haven't won since then.

Edited by dutchff7
  • Upvote 2

:Colts: If Andrew Luck, the anointed one, the second coming of the Messiah, the media's darling, wins a Super Bowl in his second year, I swear to god I will not watch one second of NFL coverage until the draft. I can only imagine the media frenzy and the absolute ass-kissing that would ensue. I'd take the Saints winning it above the Colts.

Lmao

:panthers: - Would be cool to see. Would also like to see how big Cam's head gets afterwards.

Yeah that would be interesting lol... However I can say that he has made progress from how he was last year. He's definitely still feeling himself but when you're doing it up like he is, more power to you. Do you and have fun.

:Titans: oh, wait, you mean this year

:panthers: they're the closest team geographically, they haven't won one, and I like the way the team is built

:Saints: I really like Drew Brees so it's always nice to see him do well

:Seahawks: they haven't won anything and I'm a fan of Russell Wilson, he's from nearby (went to high school about an hour away from me) so it'd be fun to see him win a Super Bowl

:Broncos: I like Peyton Manning and I don't think he gets enough credit for his abilities because of his playoff performance, so it'd be nice to see him get another ring to shut some critics up

:Chargers: I'm fairly neutral on the Chargers, as in I actually have no opinion on the team at all, though it would be funny to see how much it would piss of Steelers fans who think they should be in the playoffs instead of SD

:49ers: this team is so much fun to root against, I still don't like the way the shit with Alex Smith went down last season so I'm gonna hold that against them at least one more year, and who can really get behind Harbaugh?

:Colts: I will always hate Andrew Luck, not because of anything he did, but because of the situation he provided for the Colts, I can't tell you how much I was looking forward to Peyton Manning leaving the division, then when he does the team has one bad year and gets Andrew Luck

:Patriots: talk about a spoiled fan base, championships in all four major sports in the last decade, eleven championship appearances in the last decade among their four sports teams with seven victories, Boston doesn't need more

• Upvote 1

:Saints: and :Colts: CANNOT win.

:Saints: The Saints are a division rival, a dirty team, and I just flat out don't like them.

:Colts: If Andrew Luck, the anointed one, the second coming of the Messiah, the media's darling, wins a Super Bowl in his second year, I swear to god I will not watch one second of NFL coverage until the draft. I can only imagine the media frenzy and the absolute ass-kissing that would ensue. I'd take the Saints winning it above the Colts.

It was a good day. :D

• Upvote 1

Guest Phailadelphia

Seahawks and Panthers. Love watching Seattle play. That team is fun and I enjoy the swagger they carry on the field. And the Panthers are just fun to watch.

I brought this stat up earlier in the shoutbox that I think is kind of neat.

For the past 8 years in Round 2 of the playoffs, at least 1 team that has been favored by 4.5 points or more has lost outright. So those teams here would be Seattle, NE and Denver. Seattle and NE have won, which means Denver is going to lose tomorrow.

Edited by BradyFan81

Broncos are my top pick because the bitching and rationalization from so many people would be amazing.

Saints are eliminated so I'm now rooting for a Panthers/49ers vs Chargers SB.

I brought this stat up earlier in the shoutbox that I think is kind of neat.

For the past 8 years in Round 2 of the playoffs, at least 1 team that has been favored by 4.5 points or more has lost outright. So those teams here would be Seattle, NE and Denver. Seattle and NE have won, which means Denver is going to lose tomorrow.

But we all knew this already.

:Chargers:

That is all. Rest of the teams can fuck off

Looks like I'll be rooting for the NFC this year. I love that we're guaranteed an "old lion vs. young buck" Super Bowl.

1. :Seahawks:

2. :49ers:

3. :Broncos:

4. :Patriots:

1) Broncos

2) Patriots

3) 49ers

4) Chargers

5) Panthers

6) Saints

7) Colts

8) Seahawks

The only team on this list I actively would not like to see win the SB is Seattle. Otherwise, I don't really care. :nope:

Pretty good weekend for me, I guess. Just need the 49ers to take care of business this week.

I thought i answered this alrady im drunk but

:Seahawks: is the team i'd like to win it all

AFC can go fuck itself

:rofl:

Don't remember even posting that. Niners are hot and Russell's been ass lately. Gonna be a close one.