FartWaffles

Rank who you want to see win the Super Bowl

I think it'd be interesting to see who everyone is rooting for, and why of the remaining eight teams left in the playoffs. This is how I see it.

1. :panthers:

2. :Chargers:

3. :Seahawks:

I always root for the franchises that haven't ever won a Super Bowl first.

-A couple months ago I probably would have put Seattle at #1, but the overall cockiness of their fans and the players has kind of rubbed me the wrong way.

-I love the way the Panthers play ball. Smash-mouth football and a stingy defense. Plus Steve Smith getting a ring would be totally awesome to see.

-The Chargers just have a great playoff story. Barely squeaking in and then winning it all would be insane.

4. :49ers:

5. :Broncos:

6. :Patriots:

These teams I would be indifferent if they won it all. 49ers are fun to watch.

7. :Saints:

8. :Colts:

-Saints fans in the Houston area are the worst! Most of them couldn't even tell you who the head coach was before Sean Payton. I really hope the Seahawks blow them out again. If they win it all there's a good chance I murder someone that says "Who dat" to me.

-As for the Colts, I really don't have anything against them personally. Sure they're in the same division as the Texans, but the real reason I have them ranked dead last is the fact that I'd be sick to my stomach if Andrew Luck wins a Super Bowl in just his 2nd season as a pro.

Alright TGP that's my list. What's yours?

At this point so long as it isn't Peyton Manning and the Broncos it doesn't matter to me. I'm just hoping for a good match up and a good game.

Chargers

Saints

Panthers

Colts

Broncos

Niners

Pats

Hawks

1) Broncos

2) Patriots

3) 49ers

4) Chargers

5) Panthers

6) Saints

7) Colts

8) Seahawks

The only team on this list I actively would not like to see win the SB is Seattle. Otherwise, I don't really care. :nope:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

1) Broncos

2) Patriots

3) 49ers

4) Chargers

5) Panthers

6) Saints

7) Colts

8) Seahawks

The only team on this list I actively would not like to see win the SB is Seattle. Otherwise, I don't really care. :nope:

So you want either Brady or Manning to get another Ring? Negged :yep:

• Upvote 1

1. :Broncos:

2. :Chargers:

3. :Seahawks:

4. :49ers:

5. :panthers:

6. :Colts:

7. :Saints:

8. :patriots:

• Upvote 2

1. Saints

2. Panthers

3. 49ers

4. Chargers

5. Broncos

6. Colts

7. Patriots

8. Seahawks

So you want either Brady or Manning to get another Ring? Negged :yep:

Always loved The Hoodie, and I tend to like teams that develop an evil reputation. Love the Evil Empire.

As for the Broncos, I've always had a soft spot for Denver, way before Peyton landed there. I know you've been crying about Peyton being overrated forever, and I agree with you because I think your thesis is that he chokes in the playoffs. So, if he ends up winning another ring, wouldn't that mean he didn't choke, and thus deserved it? Unless his defense carries him like they did in '07, but I don't see that happening.

Edited by SteVo

1.:Chargers: (RIDE THE LIGHTNING)

2.:Seahawks:

3.:49ers:

4.:panthers:

5.:Colts:

6.:Broncos:

7.:Saints:

8.:patriots:

I have a soft spot for cinderellas (Bolts), teams who've never won anything (Seahawks, Panthers), and Phil Dawson.

1. :Saints: - Most of you know now that my dick gets hard for Drew Brees. He's been the greatest post season QB next to Bart Starr and, prior to this season, he's only had one top 10 defense.

Brees defenses by year:

4 - 2013

Chargers

13 - 2005

2. :Chargers: - Rivers deserves a ring at some point. If it can't be the Saints, let it be the Chargers.

3. :49ers: - Bunch of players I like on their defense, though I hate Kaepernick.

4. :Seahawks: - I like some players on their team and I have always been a Pete fan for some reason. Don't really want to see everyone slurp Wilson's nuts, however.

5. :panthers: - Kind of the same situation as 3 and 4. Cam can fuck off.

6. :Colts: - Fuck Andrew Luck

:Broncos: and :Patriots: CANNOT win the Super Bowl.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1. :Broncos:

2. :panthers:

3. :Saints:

4. :Seahawks:

5. :Colts:

6. :49ers:

7. :Chargers:

8. :Patriots:

Rivers and Brady can go fuck each other in hell.

Seahawks

Colts

49ers

Saints

Broncos

Panthers

Chargers

Patriots

1. Chargers - RIDE THE LIGHTNING

2. 49ers

3. Patriots

4. Colts

5. Seahawks

6. Broncos

7. Panthers

8. Saints

:panthers:
:Chargers:

Pretty much tied... one of these teams has to win or the entire season has been a complete waste. No other options really, but I suppose I will order the rest... Just because.

:Colts: - They are horrible and deserve absolutely nothing. I couldn't handle everyone talkign about how great Luck is even though he turned the ball over 12 times in a game before engineering a comeback.

:49ers: - They destroy us (GB) so it should say something about how high they are on this list. I loved Kaepernick coming out of college, and thought he would wind up in Denver. Rooting for him to get in the game since that time... Then he got in the spotlight, and he is a loathsome prick. Burn. I love me some Justin Smith, Frank Gore, Vernon Davis, and Tarell Brown though so that makes up for it slightly.

:Patriots: - Again, I don't want to see them win in any imaginable scenario.. Just comes down to the fact that I don't hate them as much as everyone else, and not as much as the other 3 teams yet to be mentioned.

:Saints: - The lead up to the Super Bowl alone would be too much to handle. 2 weeks talking about the Saints being motivated to win by Katrina? No thank you.

:Seahawks: - Dirty, disgusting team that hopefully trips themselves up. I am not sure what would be better... Them just playing so badly that it's just uncanny of them and they get blown out.. Or somebody actually giving them a good game but they lose in a close one... Which would be more painful -- I will take that option. John Schneider is the only reason they aren't last.

:Broncos: - Peyton Manning is the most overrated QB in the league, and maybe of all time. Easy to root against the perceived top dog.

Edited by Favre4Ever

1. Chargers

2. Patriots

3. Panthers

4. Saints

5. Seahawks

6. 49ers

7. Colts

8. Broncos

This may be the list, but I really don't care who wins or lose. The Packers and Bears are out so I give no fucks.

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

1. :panthers: Obvious. I will say one thing. Everyone hating on Cam has clearly not watched him this year. He has matured a ton.

2. :Chargers: If you haven't won, those franchises are next. Like some of you guys, think it would be cool to see a team that barely squeaked in win the Super Bowl.

3. :Seahawks: Same reason as San Diego. Though I feel like Wilson would get a lot of undue praise, I could handle it.

4. :Patriots: I would like to see Brady win it with the hodgepodge mess he has around him.

5. :49ers: Love the way they play football. Hard physical defense, mobile QB. Though I think Kaep is somewhat of a douche, there are too many players I like on this team to have him drop them too far.

6. :Broncos: Denver pulling it off when everyone is saying Peyton will choke would be fun.

:Saints: and :Colts: CANNOT win.

:Saints: The Saints are a division rival, a dirty team, and I just flat out don't like them.

:Colts: If Andrew Luck, the anointed one, the second coming of the Messiah, the media's darling, wins a Super Bowl in his second year, I swear to god I will not watch one second of NFL coverage until the draft. I can only imagine the media frenzy and the absolute ass-kissing that would ensue. I'd take the Saints winning it above the Colts.

Edited by Thanatos19
  • Upvote 1

:Broncos: - ahem

:panthers: - Would be cool to see. Would also like to see how big Cam's head gets afterwards.

:Patriots: - If we don't win I'd like to see Brady get another ring to put all that spygate garbage to bed.

:Saints: - Would like to see Breesy get another

:Chargers: - Down on the list but I'd root for them if they beat us. go afc west.

:49ers: - (edit) lol I forgot to put the 49ers in. Probably because I'm that indifferent on them.

:Colts: - I don't really have any reason to, but I hate the colts.

:seafags: - no. The BB tag is wrong.

Edited by theMileHighGuy
  • Upvote 1

1. :Patriots:

The "if the Patriots get eliminated I will be actively rooting for them to win" group

2. :Chargers: I've always liked Phil Rivers. Would be an incredible story too. And it would mean they knocked off Denver.

3. :49ers: Great defense, also like Gore and Crabtree

4. :panthers: Love Kuechly and that D-Line.

The "don't really want them to win, but I won't be mad if they do" group

5. :Seahawks: - Russell Wilson is pretty likeable, but that's about the only likeable thing about this team. I don't share the hatred that you other NFC fans have for them though.

6. :Saints: Don't really like dome teams, but if they were to win it all that means that they won 4 straight road games, so that kind of takes away some dislike I have for them. I don't think Brees is on the same level as Brady/Rodgers/Manning though and if he were to win then everyone would continue to put him with those other 3 guys.

The "can NOT win under any circumstances group"

7. :Broncos: Another ring for Manning would tick me off and I'd have to stay away from ESPN for a while.

8. :Colts: Not just because they're playing the Pats this week. I still just have hatred for their fans and that uniform because of how many times we've faced each other the past 13 years. And I'd get pretty annoyed about the love Luck would be getting from the media.

• Upvote 2

1. Chargers

2. 49ers

3. Patriots

4. Panthers

5. Colts

6. Saints

7. Broncos

8. Seacocks

1) :49ers:

2) :Chargers:

3) :Broncos:

4) :Seahawks:

5) :panthers:

6) :Saints:

7) :Colts:

8) :Patriots:

I'm really okay with 1-5. The changes between them are marginal. Everyone loves a good underdog story and I enjoy watching the 49ers play.

Sick of the Saints and I truthfully just want to see them get decimated on Saturday. The Colts and Andrew Luck can fuck off as well...although obviously I hope they win this weekend because my hate for the Patriots is second to none.

1. Panthers....Not a 100% fan of Cam but I think he has come a long way (just wish he'd do more talking with his actions on the field instead of that stupid superman act). Overall as a team I think they are a team of blue collar workers getting the job done. Besides Cam Newton many NFL casual fans might not had even heard of the vast majority of their players.

2. Chargers...Again lol I am not a fantastic fan of Rivers but this could be the year that he continues to put strides forward (imho he has had his best overall season to date) and leave some of that self-destructiveness behind him. Perhaps like the Packers a few years ago this team is gelling at the right moment.

3. Saints...believe me some of their fans can rattle my nerves but I am a fan of Drew Brees and wouldn't be opposed to seeing them win it all again (although I doubt seriously they do).

4. Patriots....Brady has never really looked like an athlete to me but someway the guy works wonders with the football. He doesn't have as much to work with as in years past but I certainly wouldn't be opposed to seeing him win.

5. Colts...I don't really have any positives or negatives about them. Just sorta indifferent on this one.

6. 49ers...I grew up a watching some good 49ers teams on tv when i was young but this team is NOT those teams.

7. Seahawks....probably more anti-seattle fans than anti-seahawks if that makes any sense.

8. Broncos....I rank them last not because I want Manning to fail but because it seems that the team was annointed by the media at the beginning of the season and I just hate seeing the media darling win.

Could bare to see SD and SF win. Borderline on Indy. And the Panthers if they didn't have $cam.

Every other team can get collectively fucked hard in the ass. Especially Denver and Seattle.