ATL_Predator

2014 NBA Playoffs

Lebron is doing his thing, but you can't discount how good Wade has been in these games. In the 2nd halves of these games he has been so efficient

Game 1: 14 points, 6-for-9

Game 2: 10 points, 5-for-7

Game 3: 15 points, 6-for-10 including two huge 3's that blew it open

Game 4: 9 points, 3-for-7

It's pretty amazing how efficient he can play while not being a very good 3 point shooter. I think he's shot like 6 3's all playoffs. He picks his spots, plays off Lebron perfectly, and plays great defense.

The Heat deserve to move on (assuming they close this out), not sure why basketball fans have to be the whiniest bitches in the world about refs and free throw disparities. OH MY GOD these teams aren't shooting equal amounts of free throws!!! RIGGED! FAVORITISM!

It's not the refs, the Heat just have the best player in the world by a lot and another top 10 player in the game when healthy.

• Upvote 1

Pacers really do not have the means to keep up with the Pacers offensively speaking.

Too many times the Pacers offense looks dysfunctional and confused, lacking overall leadership. Probably because of the fact they don't have a true PG.

Heat have been playing extremely efficient, and the Pacers simply don't have an answer. It has nothing to do with the refs. It really doesn't. Just because one team gets to the line more than the other doesn't mean the game is all for naught.

Heat are moving on, and hopefully next year the Bulls can replace the joke that is the Indiana Pacers.

• Upvote 2

Sore losers? That was such home cooking it wasn't even funny.

The refs put Roy Hibbert on the bench with touch fouls. I mean, come the fuck on. Last night was blatantly obvious.

You say that like it hurts the Pacers.

• Upvote 2

Paul George sounds like a sad cunt.

The NBA is just intolerable at this time of year. Same old same old bullshit, year after year. How can nobody build a team that can beat another team? Makes no sense.

3peat coming. Fuck the NBA.

I would NEVER ever wish injury on a player as classy as LeBron has become in the prime of his career, but the NBA would be fantastic if he was ever out for a season, just like each NFL season missing either Brady or Manning was absolutely fantastic.

It creates parity through subtraction, and while that perhaps isn't real parity, it creates a better product for fans who aren't fans of the supremely dominant team that's only supremely dominant because of one player.

What? The NFL has been fantastic with Brady and Manning. Neither one has won a SB since 2006. Please don't compare that to a Heat 3-peat.

• Upvote 2

Man, I'm starting to think I really underrated Ibaka.

Yeah, it's not fucking comparable at all to the Heat's situation. There's still been a shit ton of parity in the NFL with Brady and Manning playing at a high level. And Brady and Manning have put together some of the best football to watch for any fan, Bware. Matt Cassel in '08 and Curtis Painter/Dan Orlovsky in '11 was fucking laughable.

I'm so fucking annoyed by Bware and his complex where he only wants to see the little guy or the underdog succeed in sports. That and his obnoxious ref hate. Really played out.

I've been tired of you being a cunt for years, but you don't hear me constantly get on your case about it.

I've been tired of you being a cunt for years, but you don't hear me constantly get on your case about it.

Things would be different if you weren't such a sad cunt.

What? The NFL has been fantastic with Brady and Manning. Neither one has won a SB since 2006. Please don't compare that to a Heat 3-peat.

I should say that it was fantastic to not hear either's name for an entire NFL season, and I would equate that to being as awesome as the Heat not winning the title, this year.

Does that make more sense? Wasn't it awesome to not hear Peyton Manning's name constantly for a whole season, and the same with Tom Brady? Yeah, they acknowledged that both were hurt, but they weren't constantly going on and on about either like they do, nowadays. The Peyton Manning talk last year was fucking unbearable.

Wasn't able to watch the game but looks like the Spurs' stars have completely disappeared. Hopefully the couple of days off and going back to SA will wake them up.

You expect them not to talk about a guy when he put up one of the best seasons ever for a QB?

• Upvote 2

You expect them not to talk about a guy when he put up one of the best seasons ever for a QB?

Sure they can talk about him, but there were what, 31 other active teams that were playing football, and Seattle's defense was a hell of a lot more impressive in today's NFL than Peyton's season. Talk more about that defense. Fuck Peyton.

Back to the NBA--Reggie Miller is so fucking annoying. You can just tell that he's an asshole. You don't even need the large amount of compiled evidence that proves it. The guy's a fucking prick.

The West Conference Final got a whole lot more interesting. The Thunder just brought it tonight.

Edited by BigBen07

Guest Phailadelphia

Hey, you guys should go talk about football somewhere else.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That guy is a moron.

Ya that guy is wrong. Westbrook is easily top 25 and possibly in the top 10 depending how he is playing. When he gets in his slumps, he can be atrocious but he has played amazing these past 2 games and helped even the series.

I think Westbrook is overrated, but saying he isn't a top 25 player is absurd.

Last night Westbrook showed us what he has the potential to do and the talent he has. Dude is a freak athlete, but plays like such a jackass too often.

I'm not sure I would call him an elite player. An elite talent? For sure. Elite player? That's stretching it.

Edited by AllYouNeedIsLovie
  • Upvote 1

An elite athlete. Not an elite player.

I would just like to say the Spurs should start shitting themselves if they haven't done so already. It's a best of 3 series now, and I think the Thunder are gaining the confidence that was obviously lacking when Serge was out.

It's amazing what a player of Ibaka's caliber can do. I love Ibaka, but I did not think his loss would devastate the Thunder like it did. He's a great defender, but I guess I haven't truly watched what he does on offense. Ibaka doesn't put up the numbers offensively per say, but the picks, and forcing the Spurs D to at least respect an inside presence of the Thunder changes everything.

Should be a fun finish in the WCF

I should say that it was fantastic to not hear either's name for an entire NFL season, and I would equate that to being as awesome as the Heat not winning the title, this year.

Does that make more sense? Wasn't it awesome to not hear Peyton Manning's name constantly for a whole season, and the same with Tom Brady? Yeah, they acknowledged that both were hurt, but they weren't constantly going on and on about either like they do, nowadays. The Peyton Manning talk last year was fucking unbearable.

Dude I'm a fan of the Panthers. You are a fan of the Cowboys, or were, since you have apparently jumped ship. Your team got all sorts of media coverage. Until we got Cam, the most you ever heard about Carolina was if they were playing a big-name team.

Don't even come to me with this idea that somehow you know what that's like, lol, and you want the media to cover other teams.

I think Westbrook is overrated, but saying he isn't a top 25 player is absurd.

Last night Westbrook showed us what he has the potential to do and the talent he has. Dude is a freak athlete, but plays like such a jackass too often.

I'm not sure I would call him an elite player. An elite talent? For sure. Elite player? That's stretching it.

Well, last night he showed you what he has potential to do for like 5 games out of an 82 game season. Hitting that 40 point mark isn't going to happen very often.

But he score 20-25 regularly and regularly have the same impact on a game.

It's time to face it, Russ is great when he's under control, but he's JR Smith when he's jacking shot after shot. They're not all that similar, really, but Russ can seem like JR out there, at times.