BwareDWare94

Confession Thread

Uh...don't you teach high school?

Yessir.

I should clarify that I didn't make this girl cry her eyes out in the front of the whole class, but around 5 minutes later, when everyone was taking a test, I noticed she was sniveling and wiping away from tears.

This is also because she's in AP Calculus and has zero chance of passing the AP exam, a fact she's just now realizing.

Edited by SteVo

I think blots was surprised that a high school girl cried over "I'm tired of your crap". Could be wrong, though.

No, that's exactly it.

Having a college degree doesn't mean anything to me, but it means the world to my mom and that's why I'm pursuing one.

^What SteVo said.

And when all those people leave you when you made decisions for them. You'll be left with nothing except a very very empty feeling.

You don't want that shit.

Some serious life advice, Trident:

Life is about finding a path you are happy with, and while many would argue (myself included) that involves bettering the lives of others around you, you should never dictate your own life based on what you think will make others happy.

Quote of the year. Nicely done, sir.

Some serious life advice, Trident:

Life is about finding a path you are happy with, and while many would argue (myself included) that involves bettering the lives of others around you, you should never dictate your own life based on what you think will make others happy.

I agree 100% with this, but be sure you maintain perspective, too. Some people do look for their paths but do it by fucking off. Be sure that you're productive.

Some people do look for their paths but do it by fucking off.

lolwutbware :lol:

Edited by BC

My body officially feels older. Was at the bar yesterday evening for 6 hours. Today I feel like someone literally beat the shit out of me.

You win this round, Father Time. :(

*hides bucket of nails and baseball bats*

Yes it was just you getting drunk that kicked your ass. >_>

• Upvote 2

I created a profile on OKCupid since I'm looking for some pretty specific types of women these days.

Reading through the profiles of female grad students... feeling slightly intimidated by their level of intelligence... and...

Loving every minute of it!

:kobe:

I yell way too much at my brother's sporting events. It's all mostly positive stuff and he gets a kick out of it when he hears it, but it leads to me voicing opinions about bad calls. I don't like that. I did that in high school from the stands and it was embarrassing when I'd think about it later. So I either have to learn how to be vocal and only positive or shut up entirely. Not sure what to do about it.

Yell gibberish that makes sense only to you.

You should have code words that you can yell that only you and your brother know :ooo:

Kind of realized that Finance isn't really for me & am switching majors to Information Systems....

Might set me back a bit internship wise :eek:

Edited by BJORN

I miss Ed, but I enjoy TGP 18347238956 times more when everyone uses the Shoutbox exclusively.

Where is Duardo?

I have a massive weakness for girls with the half-shaved hairstyle, though I seem to be in the minority.

I was the representative for my firm at a joint meeting of four firms, and there was this girl rocking it who came in late while I was presenting.. I was all discombobulated. :disgust:

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F
  • Upvote 1

superthumb.jpg

Something like this, DMac? I like the hairstyle when I see it on some of these interwebz models - especially Ashley Martelle (pictured above) - but I don't think I'd like it in person...if that makes any sense. I wouldn't want my woman to rock it.

Edited by Maverick
  • Upvote 1