Favre4Ever

2015 NFL Mock Draft Discussion Thread

Is it still 12 hours? Personally, I feel it should be 6 at this point.

Bucman beat me to drafting the first Redbird! :ooo:

Getting drafted by the team I hate the most in sports. What a bittersweet moment... Thank you Ferve!

:mjtears:

Although there are pictures of me in an Adrian College uniform. Lol.

I felt dumb because I couldn't find one... I am like the worst searcher of all time for real. Technology is dumb (or maybe it's just me). You're lucky tho because I almost used you modeling with what you claim to be a bread version of Piccolo. Post one up somewhere that I a very slow person like me can get to it and I will change it for ya. :)

Edited by Favre4Ever

Lmao @ drafting dmac...

where dey do dat at...

• Upvote 1

Can you imagine if the Jags came away with Robert Quinn AND Vic Beasley? At least the Rams came back and got some good value trading back in the 2nd, albeit very far back. Not familiar with these prospects really, but I don't see how you could say anyone but the Jags won this by picking up a former DPOY in the prime of his career.

Can you imagine if the Jags came away with Robert Quinn AND Vic Beasley? At least the Rams came back and got some good value trading back in the 2nd, albeit very far back. Not familiar with these prospects really, but I don't see how you could say anyone but the Jags won this by picking up a former DPOY in the prime of his career.

Titans got Quinn, man.

7.gif

Quinn on the Titans? Ew, I don't like that fit.

And MoWilk

I personally think Quinn is more than capable of being an edge rusher in a 3-4. Adding Wilkerson on top of that! Doesn't matter how any of the draftees turn out for the Titans in this mock draft, they win on those two acquisitions alone.

Yeah, I don't deal with veteran players when I do mock drafts myself. I just personally don't like playing the game that way because my whole thing with a mock draft is: put together the best class of rookies for the team you control that you can. Key word being rookies :lol: Others like to play the other way which is technically more realistic since veteran players can be dealt in the real life Draft, so you're acting more as a free wielding GM. But like I said, to me it's just a mock draft game not a best GM game. So I like to stick with the rooks only :yep: Diff strokes for diff folks.

Edited by CampinWithGoatSampson

Next year player trading is banned (hopefully).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

One of my favorite picks that I forgot to prop or mention was Fart grabbing Marcus Rush at the bottom of round 5 :yep: Homie is a little bending, hand/arm using terror and grades out as the type of athlete that can be effective in the NFL. Comparable size/athleticism as Jerry Hughes.

CorruptSnappyCrocodile.gif

ThirstyComplicatedAmethystsunbird.gif

• Upvote 1

No need to hope. I said it would be gone weeks ago at this point, lol. Although probably not for the same reasons everyone else was vying for it to be gone. Dumb people who can't handle the power to be a full out GM. We had it last year and I thought it worked fine. Then the Top 10 happened this year.

Although it doesn't really matter the motive for getting rid of it.

Next year player trading is banned (hopefully).

We had two player-trades that meant anything, and one was a completely justifiable move to get Mariota, the other was me falling in love with Leonard Williams, which IMO I still won the trade because of other pieces I moved and got. It wasn't like somebody traded Watt or A-Rod. This shit just happens when we don't have value to next year's picks and nobody will trade a 7th for next years #1 overall.

This is just as hilarious as saying a LeSean to Bills trade was impossible a month ago. Crazy shit happens, that's the NFL. Teams fall in love and make big choices. Teams want a franchise QB. Guarantee you if picks from the next year mattered Jets wouldn't have considered MoWilk as a movable piece.

Edited by Chernobyl426

Also, don't you think the #2 pick and #3 pick are both what MoWilk and Quinn are valued near?

but why is there no value in future picks? sure you don't get any players out of them but how is it any different listing that the Titans got Muhammad Wilkerson and listing that the Titans got a 2016 first round pick? I think we have some concept of the value of a future pick, so I think that could easily be weighed in looking at this and it'd feel more realistic

• Upvote 1

but why is there no value in future picks? sure you don't get any players out of them but how is it any different listing that the Titans got Muhammad Wilkerson and listing that the Titans got a 2016 first round pick? I think we have some concept of the value of a future pick, so I think that could easily be weighed in looking at this and it'd feel more realistic

Because we don't have current trades play any role for next year. Unless we do that it's just not gonna be worth it to trade.

1428708917550.gif

With the 1st overall pick in the 1987 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select...

Vinny Testaverde, QB, Miami (Fla.)

157677-0-600.jpg

I'm glad I've got all of my picks over with, because this shit has come to a standstill. :laugh:

If anybody needs help with a pick, I can recommend some good players that are still remaining. Just shoot me a PM.

Something else we might need to look in to is restricting it to 5 rounds instead of 7 as well. It always dies near the end of the 5th/start of the 6th for most people.

We can still make it to the finish line. People just need to not be bums.