Sign in to follow this  
Maverick

Bath Towels: How often do you use a fresh one?

14 members have voted

1. 1. How often?

• Every day
    • Once every few days
    • Once a week
    • Once every two weeks or more

Bath towels meaning towels you use after you shower (or bath if you're into that sort of thing i guess) to dry yourself. I use a bath towel twice before I throw it in the laundry and grab a new one.

I do laundry every Sunday. Monday I use a fresh towel, then after I use it Wednesday, I throw it in the laundry pile. So I guess I use a towel about 3 times. Any more than that would be pretty gross IMO.

Everytime. I hate the thought of using a towel that sat over the course of a day with water soaked in it

• Upvote 1

I'm with Mav. Twice before it goes in the dirty pile, but can be reused in a pinch, if necessary.

I usually only use two a week. :shrug:

When I lived at home I used a new one everyday. Game changes on my own.

Fresh every time. One from drying goes to floor. One from floor goes to laundry. Repeat.

Since I have long, thick hair, I use two towels (one for my hair, one for my body). I use two pair a week, usually, but sometimes more.

fresh erry time. They're cheap, and I do laundry weekly

I use 3 towels a week, approximately. 4 if I shower more that week, but those are rare occasions.

One every five days or so.

Gross, IMO.

Someone has to make up for all you 'new one every day' people.

• Upvote 1

...I use a fresh towel like, once every couple of weeks... And by "fresh" I mean, wash my towel. I just leave mine to dry after I use it...

Hopefully when you get out of the shower your ass is clean. Hopefully.

2-4 days, and the only reason i actually cut it that short is because I use it to clean up after thorough shavings which happen about that often. Cream & occasional blood are what end my towels' life cycle imo

Maybe it's just me, but I've noticed there is only a certain level of cleanliness you can get your ass to be. My butthole stinks all the time, it seems. :(

Maybe I'm just a stinky fucker.

You should invest in Mathias level grooming, maybe. My entire midsection gets the most attention every day... Balls, taint, and ass are squeaky clean. I don't even shampoo my hair every day -- mostly because I have gotten better results that way. If I shampoo every day, my hair gets dried out and like brittle. It's bad. And unlike BC, my towel is never used for clean up of any hair or blood, so... lol.

Until it gets crispy

Maybe it's just me but after I wipe my butt with a towel I don't want it touching my face the next day :lol:

Excellent point. I was about to ask if anybody pays attention to this. I try to remember what side of the towel I dried my butt with so that I don't use that side the next day because as you said, I prefer not to rub that side over my face lol.

I used to use a clean towel every time, but nowadays I use a towel 2-3 times before getting a new one. Mostly due to the fact that I passionately hate doing laundry.

You probably should if you don't, but a non active lifestyle in which you hardly eat and are all around lazy I guess you wouldn't have problems as often

• Downvote 2