DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

NBA Playoff Thread

Let Raptors fans run their mouths, this is the first time they've been this far. Too bad for them they are getting curb stomped and not getting a chance to enjoy it.

So...Scott foster shouldn't be allowed to ref anymore right?

So...Scott foster shouldn't be allowed to ref anymore right?

What happened?

What the hell is going on in Oklahoma City?

A lot of shitty calls, including overruling the other refs when they called a shot clock violation, saying that he saw it hit the rim (it wasn't close) and giving Draymond Green a flagrant 1 for kicking Adams in the balls. If you think its an accident, its a common foul. If you think its intentional, its an ejection.

Of course, my main issue is that he's historically a terrible ref who was awfully close to Tim Donaghy.

will Green get suspended or no?

Yeah, that's an obvious suspension. No way that was an accident.

So I didn't see any of Thunder/Warriors game tonight, but I followed the score on my phone while I was at a bar. (And I was shocked) Can someone give a quick breakdown to how the Thunder just utterly dominated tonight's game?

Cavs took them to gm6 without Kyrie and without Love. I think we can take GSW to a Game 7. Who knows if we can defend against their barrage of 3's, but I think we compete.

Kyrie d'ing up on Westbrook could get ugly. I don't like the Cavs against either one of those teams in the West. I think Ibaka can put the breaks on Love too. If Cleveland is going to win a Championship this year it's going to be because LeBron plays like the best player on the court for that whole series.

I think as much as the Cavs are better just by health alone, the Warriors are a lot better too. I think that experience they got in that run was invaluable. If you remember early on in that series the Warriors weren't moving the ball like they're capable and forcing bad shots when they didn't need to. On top of the defense Iggy played I think he really just helped the offense move the ball a lot better and once that happened it was a wrap. Cleveland only has quality depth with their bigs too which is always a plus but when you have guys coming off the bench like Shumpert and JR Smith you're fucked in the play offs against elite teams. Those dudes are straight retarded basketball players. Talented and athletic for sure but incredibly inconsistent with 0 basketball IQ.

So I didn't see any of Thunder/Warriors game tonight, but I followed the score on my phone while I was at a bar. (And I was shocked) Can someone give a quick breakdown to how the Thunder just utterly dominated tonight's game?

Shots weren't falling for the Warriors, OKC was a force on the boards, and Durant is really fucking good.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, that's an obvious suspension. No way that was an accident.

Nope. I can't see the NBA suspending a player of his caliber in such a critical game.

He intentionally kicked the man in the nuts. That better be a one-game suspension at least.

He intentionally kicked the man in the nuts. That better be a one-game suspension at least.

it should be. But it won't happen.

It's the right decision for the NBA's product, but it creates an unwanted double standard.

Also, good on Toronto. They've been playing 5-on-8 for the entire series and have somehow tied it.

Edited by BwareDWare94

Cavs are playing me first ball again :slingblade:

LeBron is going to have to take this series over and show why they paid him all that money. Aside from Kyrie on offense he's alone. Love is an absolute bum.

Luis Scola is in Love's head.

• Upvote 1

first time Green takes the court tonight whoever is the 12th guy on the Thunder roster should go up and kick him in the nuts, hell, do it during warmups

• Upvote 2

I really have to marvel at this Toronto roster. The other three remaining teams are loaded, whereas Toronto had two borderline All Star guards, two very underrated centers, and a boatload of high ceiling role players who fit in perfectly. They're built traditionally, and it's fun to watch. If they can find a way to keep Biyombo...

first time Green takes the court tonight whoever is the 12th guy on the Thunder roster should go up and kick him in the nuts, hell, do it during warmups

Sounds like a job for Nazr.

• Upvote 1

Sounds like a job for Nazr.

Jesus Christ he's still playing?