oochymp

Presidential Election Thread

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Please just shoot me now

WikiLeaks has posted documents stating that Hillary Clinton will impose new gun laws by executive order -- closing the gun show loopholes, implementing universal background checks, and imposing manufacturer liability.

Good times.

I agree.

• Upvote 1

Manufacturer liability is fucking horrific.

WikiLeaks has posted documents stating that Hillary Clinton will impose new gun laws by executive order -- closing the gun show loopholes, implementing universal background checks, and imposing manufacturer liability.

Good times.

I don't really disagree with those. They really need to start cracking on people selling guns 3rd party who goes on to use that gun in a murder(s).

Manufacturer liability is fucking horrific.

Oh missed that in there. I agree. Gun manufacturers are scum, but that makes no sense.

• Upvote 1

Manufacturer liability should not be a thing and gun show loophole is a massive myth... Studies done have shown that only 1-2% gun crimes begin with a weapon purchased at a gun show.

It's a massive ploy to give the federal government more power than they need or deserve.

• Upvote 1

More WikiLeaks documents show that Hillary Clinton received a town hall debate question ahead of time and in a paid speech she said that it is best to hold different stances depending if those stances are being shared in public or private because people (ordinary people) can't handle the "messy side of politics".

Man... she is so lucky Donald Trump won the nomination. She'd be dead in the water against anyone else. Literally anyone.

Speaking of which.. the same documents show the campaign was very much hoping for Trump to be the victor. Some of her people even said her entire campaign may rest on Trump winning the nomination. On the other hand, they were petrified of Rubio to start the campaign -- comparing him to Obama.

More WikiLeaks documents show that Hillary Clinton received a town hall debate question ahead of time and in a paid speech she said that it is best to hold different stances depending if those stances are being shared in public or private because people (ordinary people) can't handle the "messy side of politics".

Man... she is so lucky Donald Trump won the nomination. She'd be dead in the water against anyone else. Literally anyone.

Speaking of which.. the same documents show the campaign was very much hoping for Trump to be the victor. Some of her people even said her entire campaign may rest on Trump winning the nomination. On the other hand, they were petrified of Rubio to start the campaign -- comparing him to Obama.

Wasn't the "public or private" thing brought up at the last debate? It was her weird Lincoln answer.

Also, she might have thought Rubio would be a tough opponent, but he did a good job of dispelling that fiction.

Bp3kUIy.jpg

So tonight, multiple women accused Trump of sexual assault. There was also a video where he talks about how hes going to date a 10 year old girl when she grows up. His campaign responded by saying that its shameful to drag stuff up from decades ago (they don't have much self awareness). Now hes going to sue the new york times.

Quite a night for the Trump campaign.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah why would women be scared to go after a celebrity billionaire with great lawyers that loves to sue people?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I read some child pedo who sex trafficked kids has Clinton on tape raping one.

I read some child pedo who sex trafficked kids has Clinton on tape raping one.

I can't say it'd be completely stunning but I've seen 0 evidence of that from a real newssource. I'm certainly not going to look for a video of that.

Yeah, that whole Bohemian Grove thing that we talked about years ago claimed that ol' Bill flew around with the perpetrators. Probably the same thing Bucman is referring to.

I don't really believe he's assaulting these women. I think he's just using his money to have sex with women who would have him spend it on them aka gold diggers. If you're a woman and some creepy old rich guy offers to take you shopping, a guy that's been married like 8 times and each time to get a younger and hotter wife, you say no. I don't know all the details about his various accusations, but the guy has been a notorious womanizer for decades. It's not like these women wouldn't be believed if they told their stories but now all of the sudden a month before the election they come out of the wood work? Not once during the whole rest of the campaign when he was saying all this crazy shit? Did he do some weird, creepy, slimy shit? I have little doubt, but did these women take advantage of it, let it happen and profit from it? I'd be willing to bet they did. I just don't see how this reveals anything we didn't already know about Trump.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The sexual assault stuff is just icing on the cake for Trump. The man is clearly a terrible human being and sadly isn't even intelligent, which is what makes his campaign such a joke. The amount of Americans rallying behind a dunce businessman with a big mouth is sad. I think it also speaks to the sad state of American politics, that people are so sick of blatant corruption that they are willing to put their faith in a celebrity idiot who has no clue what he's doing. I'm not sure I've heard any viable sane ideas from Trump to "make America great again" he just spouts off everything wrong with the country and says "I know it, you know it, everyone knows it." Building a 20 billion dollar wall to keep Mexicans out doesn't fix any problems except making angry racist rednecks happy.

I hate this election so hard right now.

Edited by Milla4Prez63
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The sexual assault stuff is just icing on the cake for Trump. The man is clearly a terrible human being and sadly isn't even intelligent, which is what makes his campaign such a joke. The amount of Americans rallying behind a dunce businessman with a big mouth is sad. I think it also speaks to the sad state of American politics, that people are so sick of blatant corruption that they are willing to put their faith in a celebrity idiot who has no clue what he's doing. I'm not sure I've heard any viable sane ideas from Trump to "make America great again" he just spouts off everything wrong with the country and says "I know it, you know it, everyone knows it." Building a 20 billion dollar wall to keep Mexicans out doesn't fix any problems except making angry racist rednecks happy.

I hate this election so hard right now.

But yet you support Gary Johnson...

Lipton_Kermit.png

• Downvote 1

Yeah, I don't know the specifics about each woman... but a couple of them have been in contact with Donald since the alleged assault -- one of them very very recently. Basically asking for stuff or wanting to do things for him in exchange for money or whatever else. I saw another one doing an interview nd just seemed so dishonest and seemed more like she was trying to sell her story rather than just tell it.

Basically, some of those women extorted him. They leveraged their own assaults to their own gain and that is disgusting.

Edited by Favre4Ever

But yet you support Gary Johnson...

Lipton_Kermit.png

Damn right I do. An experienced successful politician who is for smaller government, not wanting to be the world police, not wanting to build a wall and not being a corrupt bitch in it for money? Hell yeah. I'm not going to claim Gary is the best candidate ever (don't even think he is the best Libertarian candidate going into the election) but he's by far the most experienced and reasonable person and easily the most qualified of the candidates on the ballot of all 50 states.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1