Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

In an effort to make a point it only resulted in a spectacle. Silence always follows noise. Find a way to leave a mark

In no surprise to anyone, POTUS shows he has no fucking clue what global warming is or how it works. Yet more embarrassing idiocy from the idiot in the White House.

Once again proving how feminism is a useless, antiquated, vestige of the past. Women have been pushing their way into things like the boy scouts while keeping boys out of the girl scouts, and doing shit like this. I hope the dude sues, and wins. Just to prove a point...and to watch dumbass feminists get all uppity. Silly cunts.

State court of appeals held up a decision to force that bakery in Oregon to pay the lesbian couple they wouldn't make a cake for $135,000 because the ladies were... "mentally raped".

I am very pro gay marriage and equality but... That just seems a bit much to me.

Also, the Tax Policy Center has come out and said 80% of all people and 91% of middle income people will see a tax cut next year averaging $1500... Excellent.

Edited by Olenna4Ever

^how is that legally possible? Jesus Christ what an abuse of the justice system.

State court of appeals held up a decision to force that bakery in Oregon to pay the lesbian couple they wouldn't make a cake for $135,000 because the ladies were... "mentally raped".

I am very pro gay marriage and equality but... That just seems a bit much to me.

I've read a lot of hentai, and let me tell you, mental rape means something ENTIRELY different. >_>

• Upvote 2

Also, the Tax Policy Center has come out and said 80% of all people and 91% of middle income people will see a tax cut next year averaging $1500... Excellent.

One of my New Year's resolutions is to give Trump a chance. A real one. It's going to be hard, but stuff like this helps. The only thing is, I read the same people who get tax cuts in 2018 (an election year) will actually pay more in 2019. I hope not.

Goldman Sachs has warned that it will take a $5bn hit to fourth-quarter profits as a result of president Donald Trump’s tax reforms, mostly because of a new levy on overseas earnings that are repatriated to the US. The investment bank said that two-thirds of the negative impact on its earnings from the tax changes would result from the “repatriation tax” that is being introduced to encourage US companies to bring their vast overseas cash piles back home. It added in a filing to the Securities and Exchanges Commission on Friday that the rest of the hit to its earnings would come from “the implementation of the territorial tax system and the remeasurement of US deferred tax assets at lower enacted corporate tax rates”. Goldman is one of the first US companies to publicly estimate the impact of the new repatriation tax on its earnings.

https://www.ft.com/content/e2abd5f4-ec8f-11e7-8713-513b1d7ca85a

Ok. I need a little help here. I see and understand what that is saying literally. But I am having trouble connecting the dots. I hate that I have to add this, but I legitimately don't know. I'm not trying to be snarky or sarcastic or anything like that.

What does this potentially mean as far as long term impacts of the tax bill?

President Donald Trump said Tuesday that sanctions on North Korea are "beginning to have a big impact" following news of proposed talks between Pyongyang and South Korea.

"Perhaps that is good news, perhaps not — we will see!" Trump tweeted about the possible dialogue between the neighbors.

Trump went off the reservation on Twitter today.

Someone has to tell Trump to put the ruler away. It's no use to him, anyway. He needs a microscope.

Trump is TRASHING Steve Bannon and distancing himself from him in every way. Probably a good thing regardless of why he's doing it.

Trump is TRASHING Steve Bannon and distancing himself from him in every way. Probably a good thing regardless of why he's doing it.

So is he like, not a Nazi anymore ?

Personally, I never thought Trump was a Nazi to begin with.

My only problem with Trump is that he has said shit with racial overtones even after knowing how a portion of his base would react and find empowerment in those comments. The fault is definitely more with those people than Trump himself, but one of these days I hope he learns to choose his words more carefully.

I realize that's a tall order. As I said, I am personally willing to give Trump a real shot to prove my views on him too harsh or unfair. Getting rid of people like Bannon is the type of move that may eventually win me over.

I don't think Trump is a Nazi, I think he knowingly appeals to white supremacists and their ilk because he doesn't want to lose potential voters.

Gorka is absolutely a Nazi and he's in the White House, Bannon appeals to them immensely, and Miller is hand in hand with Richard Spencer.

You can have three nazi idols in your White House and not be a Nazi yourself but it sure as hell isn't a good look for Trump. But he clearly doesn't care.

• Upvote 1

Trump isn't a Nazi in the same way Hitler wasn't a Nazi. Dudes just use the ideology to rile up their base and secure power.

The election is under federal investigation and has been for a year, yet we hear more about Trump's obsession with McDonalds than we do his collusion with Russa. #America

I don't think Trump is a Nazi, I think he knowingly appeals to white supremacists and their ilk because he doesn't want to lose potential voters.

Gorka is absolutely a Nazi and he's in the White House, Bannon appeals to them immensely, and Miller is hand in hand with Richard Spencer.

You can have three nazi idols in your White House and not be a Nazi yourself but it sure as hell isn't a good look for Trump. But he clearly doesn't care.

Yeah I feel the same way. Trump isn't a Nazi but the fact that he used those kinds of people to get elected isn't good. Both sides of the aisle would rather have us fight with each other about sex and race and gender than about policy or wealth distribution. If all gay people, black people, men and women were united on issues that were in their best interest, this country would be much different. This isn't a conspiracy theory. You can read about it in The Prince. It's a short and easy read lol. This shit has been happening for millenia, really.
  • Upvote 1

In its relentless pursuit of nuclear strength, North Korea's first land target may have actually been itself. The Diplomat reported Wednesday that an intermediate range ballistic missile launched by the regime last spring accidentally hit the city of Tokchon, which has a population of more than 200,000.

The missile was launched from an airfield just over 40 miles north of North Korea's capital city of Pyongyang.

An unnamed U.S. official explained to The Diplomat that due to an engine malfunction, the projectile made it only a minute into its test flight and traveled about 25 miles northeast before hitting the ground.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/north-korea-accidentally-hit-one-of-its-own-cities-with-a-missile-report-says/ar-BBHQOB5

Oh... And Sessions is going to start a war on legalized weed.

WASHINGTON — Attorney General Jeff Sessions is going after legalized marijuana. Sessions is rescinding a policy that had let legalized marijuana flourish without federal intervention across the country.

That's according to two people with direct knowledge of the decision. They were not allowed to publicly discuss it before an announcement expected Thursday and spoke on condition of anonymity.

The move will leave it to U.S. attorneys where pot is legal to decide whether to aggressively enforce federal marijuana law. The move likely will add to confusion about whether it's OK to grow, buy or use marijuana in states where it's legal, since long-standing federal law prohibits it.

Say what you want about Trump... But Sessions is one dangerously close-minded dinosaur. Not just regarding this, but he is such a disgusting human being.

Edited by Olenna4Ever
  • Upvote 2

Y'all see him being a button boi with Kim? I'm ready for nukes.

The irony of that statement is almost impossible to fathom... :smug:

You know what else is impossible to fathom? The results of an average nuke being dropped on NYC or LA. I pray to whatever deity that listens that we never have to see that.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/north-korea-accidentally-hit-one-of-its-own-cities-with-a-missile-report-says/ar-BBHQOB5

Oh... And Sessions is going to start a war on legalized weed.

Say what you want about Trump... But Sessions is one dangerously close-minded dinosaur. Not just regarding this, but he is such a disgusting human being.

Yeah Sessions is one of those guys that, yeah he's bought but he also believes that shit.

• Upvote 1

That tales from crypt motherfucker Sessions can go fuck off.